Whale here. Some of you guys are alright

Protip: Sideways walk for several years. Isolated periods of activity (pumps, dumps) for a month then several months of consolidation inbetween. Random coins will randomly pump until the next major ecosystem rally\bubble happens, who knows when that will be. Could be a decade away.

Bubble is long over lads. Welcome to normalcy.

IMO our trading range for BTC is $3,000 to $10,000. Anything within that range is possible. I'm a buyer in the 3000's if we get there. Might take 12-24 months to do so if we continue to bleed\bear trend like we did in 2014.

In the end, just give me a volatile market to trade with orderflow. I don't REALLY care where it goes.

Attached: Скриншот-08-08-2018-124444.png (475x597, 336K)

faggot

Stay poor and thanks for your money you pleb.

satoshi vision right now on binance mfer

> a buyer in the 3000's
> a whale

OP is wrong. Take it from a whale who bought at 700. We are just getting started sell, only to buy back when it's cheaper, that is the plan here. The bottom is close within 2 weeks we'll see scary wicks followed by rapid recovery to new aths.

>no mention of chainlink on the chainlink board

get the fuck out

not sure about a rapid recovery but agree with on more dumping.

It's gonna go up next year to a new ATH tho.

All this faggot whale larping in here

Attached: 1539782101333.jpg (512x768, 47K)

>bought at 700
>whale
Can't make this shit up. Stay poor.

>bought
>whale

Thank you for the cheap bitcoin. My decendants will live in luxury.

thoughts on link?

>im a whale guys
>i held all the way down to dump now
okay genius

Solid, but i wouldn't hold any alts right now.

I too am also a whale. Let me tell you something. I'm going long on krill and loving in the ocean. Lots of whales here on biz. What better do millionaires have to do than troll image boards.

My blowhole is so tight. Mmmm.

Also a whale. love social hunting for fish with my pod, occasional swimming alongside my dolphin cousins, letting children play at the top of my water spout like in cartoons

>bought at 700
>whale
what did he mean by this?

Actual whale here. OP is right, sideways for 3-5 years then maybe a recovery back to $20k.

Can't wait till all link niggers kill themselves. What's it like getting fucking dumped on right now?

a real whale would know there can no end to bubbles for btc. it's impossible for the price to stabilize long term unless all money is nominated in btc and the economy stagnates.

Whale here, what do you guys do about neighbors making so much noise. Should I call the japs on them?

Whale here, bought at 15,000. HODL!!!!!!!!! Guys, just stop selling and we'll all make it.

bitcoin going to 10million a coin
it only becomes reasonable to sell at 100k-500k+ levels

>My blowhole is so tight.
is that an invitation?

Post wallet or fuck off larper

>LARPer thinks 1 whale can dictate a global market

Attached: 1520640765648.jpg (750x622, 75K)

I raped a dolphin. Technically it was a porpoise, but one blowhole's the same to me

Market direction really isn't up to you big guy