FUCK. ITS OVERRR

Attached: svvvv.png (1728x1210, 222K)

SLOW. AND. STEADY.

Well hmm, I should probably get home, and set a stop-limit, lol.

Scamtoshi vision

Attached: download (12).jpg (300x168, 11K)

>58% - 42%

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

Will be interesting to see if the stress test has an impact
Calvin said wed see some 128mb blocks today

Yep, in like 4 hours

Inexperienced team, lack of programming skill, "decentralized development" meaning no boss or hierarchy so no clear direction, misunderstanding of current tech and capabilities (thinking they could have mainnet implemented by Q2 2018), little understanding of how hiring works or how long things actually take. They need about 40 more employees and can't manage to find one. They hired some roastie whore Adelyn Zhou for human resources recently though. Of course that's not what they need but when you have a bunch of late 30s early 40s men on the team all they want to do is travel with investor money and crush pussy, so I'm sure the new HR girl will be getting passed around by these pieces of shit.

Attached: fs8jsfudsyx11.jpg (700x700, 149K)

kek

Can someone do some TA (technical) on this

Attached: 1529377441513.jpg (368x315, 17K)

The fact that Core failed to take over BCH again is super bullish for alt coins.

lol imagine sprinting in a marathon

nice, fuck this shitcoin

>Bitcoin ABC is currently 56% ahead on proof of work.
>Bitcoin ABC is currently 20 blocks ahead.

oh no no no

Why would it? You stupid fucking shills.

Been over since February, welcome to the badlands.

Because in the last pretest the pools favouring SV mined much larger blocks than the pools running ABC.

>SLOW
Yes, the SV hashrate is too slow to catch up.

They only fall further and further behind in chainwork as time goes on. Currently something like 350000 EH behind, jesus.

And?

So fucking what?

dicklets detected

Attached: 1511823965055.jpg (396x382, 41K)

You are a brainlet that thinks a stupid fucking stress test is going to make the hashrate go up. You have a serious learning disability and it would be considered abuse if you were to ever fuck as you are legally incapable of consent.

just because you go BTFO doesn't mean they're redditors you pathetic shill

you sound scared

oh hey cashies where is your flippening? where is your operation dragonslayer? i called that this was just all smoke no fire before it began and you said STIFF whatever the fuck that means! ahahahahahahhah! oh boy...

Hi plebbit, see pic related

Attached: 1502741771929.jpg (396x382, 88K)

I don't even get what SV is doing here? Shouldn't the guy just give up SV for now and run a 51% attack on ABC instead to kill it?

holy shit you are fucking pathetic. is this what you're told to post when you get in trouble? explain your own reasoning: why is a stress test going to increase the hash rate?

well he doesn't have 51% tough shit.

cheer up sweetie, its not too late to dump your abcuck now

Attached: 1492235243996.jpg (758x1024, 84K)

>he can't explain his own thoughts

what a dumb fucker you are

aw is boo boo mad?

Attached: beautiful_and_cute_640_47.jpg (600x541, 40K)

Not at the moment but he probably will have eventually. Don't get why he wastes his money when SV is already doomed. Best he can hope for is take ABC down with him.

you're forking yourself into oblivion and you think a stress test can change it

Attached: 1531595832577.png (657x539, 80K)

This is what happens when someone doesn't know about mathematics or code tries to fork something complicated

i'm unironically amused at how retarded you are. imagine not even attempting to defend yourself. it must be soul crushing.

Feeling pretty comfy rn, up 10% for the day with SV. How about you?

Attached: 1537393292220.png (800x800, 714K)

my friend you are embarrassing yourself

>reddit cope

Attached: 1522064423919.jpg (746x500, 102K)

looks more like hash is leaving him those that followed him for profiteering are not gonna operate at loss.

>argueing with literal retards
ishyggdt

shoo shoo ranjeet

Attached: 8765.jpg (385x389, 33K)

nigger fuck your whore mother you flaming fucking faggot.

Attached: 1512183209824.jpg (583x438, 49K)

>12 posts by this ID

take your meds fucktard

>humiliated
>on an anonymous vietnamese basket weaving board
never gonna me it abcuck

Attached: 1517746200520.jpg (1200x943, 124K)

*make

BCH is the black sheep of the cryptocurrencies
fucking "I'M SATOSHI BRO TRUST ME" type faggot should be shot
dumbass motherfucker taking advantage of Nakamoto's anonymity
he's going to get fucked, karma is a fucking bitch and he will be in a ditch soon

It was +40 blocks ahead yesterday. Either way, they still have the majority.

Personally, I'm more curious to know when this whole civil war bullshit ends. Will they keep going for a week, a month, until next year? Do they just keep fighting until the other blinks and drops dead? What's the end goal? Just own bch at all cost even if it's a pyrrhic victory?

Jesus Christ this forum is the dumebest I ever saw in my life, it's worse than Jow Forums. These are two separate chains, WITHOUT REPLAY PROTECTION.
They don't compete on hashrate AT ALL.
You can't use both, only one, and since almost no exchange support it right now there's no way it'll have value.

Attached: blockstreamsvision.jpg (1023x576, 95K)

i agree but also like to point out satoshi himself has not been proven infallible. he wrote shit in the whitepaper that turned out to be pretty fucking wrong already.