Is this a good long term investment?

Or is it really a double digit shitcoin?

Attached: ETH.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BK68jbXOIWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

ive been saying for months this is going sub 100. won't ever recover

All the er20 tokens are going to exit scam.

They have tons of ETH.

It's a dying project. Its only good use case was as an ICO platform, and ICO's are dead.

Attached: howillmethheadseverecover.png (1361x1700, 439K)

it's a good investment op. people on here are reactionary faggots. crypto is going through growing pains and showing the world that open sourced industry is not exempt from selfish assholes like jihan wu, roger ver and CSW.

Ethereum has the advantage of being the second biggest coin, with a shitload of ICO's tied to it. all it takes is one or 2 proper dapps and the entire eth system is validated.

Law of averages.

>second biggest coin
it's been #3 for a minute senpai. would have been #4 by now if the bch shitheads didnt start this gay hashwar. those coins are dead too. soon eth will be grasping to maintain top 5 status

I'll buy eth at $60 and nothing above.

still, all it takes is some updates and a change in sentiment and eth will rise.

Crypto is a hype game, and right now the hype for crypto is way fucking down because shitheads lost their life savings in January buying everything at its ath. All it takes for crypto to get hype again is:

1. Another financial crisis
2. Wall Street ends their accumulation phase
3. A killer Dapp (chainlink might be it, and i own none of it) or some massive technical upgrade to btc

everything else is superfluous and is the petty games of childish men attempting to make a name for themselves in a sector solidifying its place in the economy.

Except it's not a good investment. All of the ICOs tied to it are worthless except for Chainlink which will enable to create real useful smart contracts/dApps. At the moment Ethereum's market cap is $18 billion. Its current state with its useless dApps doesn't justify $18 billion AT ALL. It could be $500m and still be overvalued with its shitty dApps. The reason it blew up was because crypto is global and raising money with ICOs was really easy. Nobody could charge you with fraud because there is no global SEC/regulations. Every scam artist took the opportunity to create a "revolutionary" crypto project and raise $50m+ while only having a whitepaper and then later pumping their shitty tokens with "partnerships". With the majority "investors" being bluepilled inexperienced zoomers and millenials it was literally easy money.

At the current state, I wouldn't "invest" in Ethereum. First, it would need to have real useful dApps and a lot of them to justify the current price and then on top of that it would have to have even more useful dApps to justify a higher market cap. Even with speculation calculated in. It needs to do all of this before some other platforms arise.

Only reason I see to buy ETH atm is to hope for another speculation/hype cycle, but why gamble on that if you have a project like Chainlink about to enable real world smart contracts with end to end decentralisation? Remember, it's a zero-sum game.

Buy XRP before if becomes #1.

Don’t miss the train.

Attached: 5E621B5B-BD16-4672-BCE6-A55F9AA69942.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

>suck it ETH

Attached: xrp.jpg (847x889, 175K)

This, also SEC ruled ICOs illegal.
Also, get ready for a nice boomer digit staking income.

Attached: DnabodbUcAAAmyV.jpg (492x450, 59K)

Yeah, whats funny is its nearest competitor NEO actually has an ecosystem building up all around it and they dont even have to solve "PoW", GAS acts in its place. It'd be a shame if regulations are required for mainstream adoption just as China's digital yuan comes online in 2020, same time NEO finishes its upgrades for enterprise adoption. IT'D BE A REAL FUCKING SHAME IF NEO'S DIGITAL IDENTITY ASPECT ALLOWS IT TO OVERTHROW ETH

Attached: 1542157389267.png (1093x719, 357K)

NEO is a chink scam you fool. They've made next to no development progress in over a year. No progress towards decentralization. No real news. Nothing.

Attached: NEOCAT11.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

I am too attached now to dump it but mark my words it will go down to $40 or less, and I am just unable to dump this utter shit no matter how much I hate it because I have lost too much,don't be like me and don't touch this shit.

I bought 10Eth yesterday.
How fucked is that investment in two months?

imagine founding a platform that gives birth to hundreds of illegal gambling platforms and thinking youre not liable kek. vitalik will be in prison by 2020

desu I hope aids skelly will be jailed.

4-8% is actually extremely good and especially so if ETH rises in value

S&P 500's long term average is 9.8%

if it should die then only because it's not the best platform and something better will replace it and even then there are so many use cases and possibilities for ethereum in the future it'll be insane
not true it's not his responsibility that there are so many scumbags taking advantage maybe ethically yes but not legally

>it's a zero-sum game
No it's not.

Imagine unironically being this stupid and wrong.

Seriously. At the same time, everybody sees what they want to see. Back in 2016 it was all about Ethereum = Russian scam, LISK = German engineering kek. Im long on ETH

Store of value should work in conjunction with smart contracts and should be mineable.

youtu.be/BK68jbXOIWY

With sidechain scaling and sharding looming, it's in the near future that this has strong potential to be an excellent digital and decentralized cash.

I have no idea

yeah, nobody knows op, this is sincerely one of the most times with the most uncertainty since 2015

only platform that matters. only coin other than bitcoin that matters.

imagine if you suddenly deleted any other coin outside of stablecoins like tether. literally nobody but dumb speculators would notice unless it was bitcoin or ethereum.