What was Jow Forums like in 2017?

What was Jow Forums like in 2017?

Attached: OQ3G0JQDKJR5AJBJ5PJSF00TANC05TOP_0 (1).jpg (647x512, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyGe8V8G9pM
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

richer on average

i did have 40k now i have 4k

january 2017 or december?

Worse than it is now, if you can believe it.

Exuberant.

The most magical place on Earth.

Attached: bitbean.png (639x359, 372K)

Literal pajeet "moonboys" and e-thots attention whoring all over the board. It was terrible

pre-august biz was really nice....there were people actually helping people out here....

Attached: beanmanxl.png (913x514, 457K)

shilling shitcoins 24/7

happy

Summer 2017 biz will never be topped. Since the linkies started taking over its gone downhill.

fucking this

was nice until pajeets flooded in june-december, i'd love to have a version of /biz with other people from pre-june that are still way up on their initial. /biz full of december buyers that are down 80% is cancer, you can't talk about making money anymore because most people here are losing money these days kek

This is a big question
March is when the normies came.
You can see it by the traffic data as it shows a huge inflood of daily users, Jow Forums became THE #1 fastest board on the site, and the imageboard format simply breaks down at a certain number of users, to the point where your thread would get two replies and then deleted unless it was the most clickbaity, bottom of the barrel shit to grab people's attention
It has gotten better from that time though but we're still not back to January 2017 levels
Imo these stats are a pretty good way of measuring the bear and bull markets

Attached: bitcoin_different_types_of_headache.png (768x768, 311K)

we made money with literally everything. even scam coins without a whitepaper or a team would pocket you a 5x sometimes. it was basically impossible to lose money

This
>mfw I made 30x on turtlecoin which was the most obvious fucking scam on the planet back in january

Attached: A49A05DA-3580-4C83-A658-0C47DF29A178.jpg (730x783, 228K)

Euphoric
Was the richest board on Jow Forums and will be once again

lots of sharpies
lots of kneepads
lots of pajeet shilling

lamboposting was common

Attached: moonmission.jpg (2048x909, 499K)

Used to be an actually good board in 2016, the rise of crypto then fucked up everything and soon 99% of the board was pajeets posting about the latest shitcoin

More pajeets and normies

>it was basically impossible to lose money
*Blocks your path*

Attached: 655F8B92-B3ED-4CE8-BF7C-44F25F5A13E0.jpg (212x238, 10K)

old fags lauhging all the way to bank
laughing at new fags chilling thier coins
one simple word that can explain that time:
EUPHORIC
everybody was making money and i mean EVERYBODY

I remember seeing lots of people selling Bitcoin at 3k and saying 'fuck this scam' and 'hold my bags.'

Gonna happen again very soon

Same as today 99% retards

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSTTTTTTYYYYYY

Haha this. Plus tons of DGB shill sharpie threads, SIA coin, bitbay, basically last Gen which continues today with chainlink, cardano, zillica, etc

God I miss bitbean memes...

shit. same as now

>

Attached: IMG_1371.png (600x595, 567K)

Wild and crazy - any coin or token that was posted here saw at least a 10% gain. Jow Forums was probably the richest board on Jow Forums
You did better than me
$55k -> $4k (after injecting another $1k on the way down)

It was beautiful.
Neets with 400k portfolios, euphoria and the rush of fast cash. What a time to be alive.

Had some laughs, lost all gains making the entire year a waste

Attached: images (3).jpg (581x528, 49K)

What, you didn't buy espers on yobit???

Attached: images (4).jpg (640x480, 54K)

List of shilled coin in Jow Forums;
Ark
Verge
Redd
Doge
Civic
Storj
Enjin
Vtc
Jibrel
Neo/antshares
Link
omg
digibyte
Turtlecoin
any many other sub $1m pajeet scam coins.
Coins that were claimed "scam" by Jow Forums;
Btc
Stellar
Eos
Cardano
Iota

So if you followed the Jow Forums advice, you probably lost shit ton of money.

Attached: 1517957239927.jpg (443x332, 18K)

It was such a crazy time. Unbelievable to think I casually put thousands of dollars into Espers on YoBit.com by Crypto_Coderz. And made money doing it.

If you got in when those were first shilled, you'd still be way up for the most part. People were making XVG threads when it was 4-10 sats, and I found out about Antshares at like 30 cents on Jow Forums.

Antshares was fucking awesome. It was my first big moonshot when I got here.

Attached: ANTZINMYPANTZ.png (196x246, 49K)

unless you joined link pre_ico sale you didn't profit.

Only real moonshot was antshares, rest of them were shitcoins, only pumped in 2017 december because of bullrun.

I can't deny they were shitcoins, but even Verge is still 172 sats. I got in on LINK during the pre-sale too. Actually had like 700k LINK at one point.
Antshares/NEO was one of my biggest moons.
I miss the ant sometimes.

80x on PRL thanks /biz

LINK actually held up decently compared to most, it's around same price it was during the first Sibos pump.

I bought like 20M ECA subsatoshi on Novaexchange, before it shut down. Sold like 19M of them on coinsmarkets before it exit scammed. Did the maths on it once, it was somewhere around a 6,000x

It's kind of hard to explain how bullish everything was. Like, if a project had masternodes, it would moon, if it had airdrops, it would moon, if it got listed anywhere, it would moon.
You see shill shitposts now that seem like complete anachronisms where they're like "Low token supply, roadmap!, whitepaper!" and in the current environment it's like "Who gives a fuck about any of that shit?" but back then, any of those words meant you'd make money.

I miss it so much. I want to go back.

Son, let me tell you about 2017, the golden age of crypto.
The women, beautiful and plentiful, and none of them understood english, cars? Fast as lightening and 100 miles to the gallon, and money ? Well it practically grew on trees. I didn't even look at my accounts, yeah they pretty much ran themselves. 2017, oh boy those were the days.
*sips*

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

It was so fucking easy, at least late 2017. You could go on here, pick a random post, throw money at whatever coin was being shilled, and make profit almost instantly.

why aren't you lurking

Bamp it

Blockfolio screenshots

I went from $100 to $11K and right now I have $400 and falling
>Thanks REQ

odn rekt'd me while others on biz were getting rich off normie coins. FML!!!

>goes x10 and still no cash out
what was going through your head at that exact moment when you say your position reach x10?

Can't find the actual dgb sharpie thread :(

maximum shiling and pnd

youtube.com/watch?v=CyGe8V8G9pM

I was a fucking crypto rookie. Literally saw those immense gains in my first investment ever. Of course I didn't cash out. I want to go to Amsterdam and shoot up the new REQ offices, which have a fucking MINI CLUB
>FRENCH'D
>MOZARELLA'D

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

just the same as it is now op