I just realized they're only adding the 'chainlinks' on the docs page after they get announced...

I just realized they're only adding the 'chainlinks' on the docs page after they get announced, there are only 10 now but by the time the network goes live there will be hundreds of them. It's what he meant when he talked about Uber and providing a simple Api toolbox for companies. A swift chainlink is inevitable, which means they're waiting to do the announcement.

Attached: 1513858707332.png (890x1333, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.chain.link/docs/acquire-link
youtube.com/watch?v=js5SL5Z1ZxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delusion - the post

Anyone who isn't 600% bullish after watching the latest Sergey video is clinically retarded, but when you consider that only 500 people have bothered to watch it you realise why the fudders still go to "work" every day.

My patience is getting tired. The chainlink website literally says they are partnered with swift. Still 50c. All these speculated partnerships are just that. The partnerships that have been announced are either worthless or "so important and bigger then people think" but its still 50c. The team cant even tell us whats going on even in a low key way, i guess i do know they dont need to say anything to the average joe. I want to believe everything link has to offer but when the practical side of me comes up, its all too good to be true. Im all in and will hold til zero, it just really fucking blows that my life savings are in this (a whopping 1,200 dollars) and the notion that i dont have what it takes to even get a dishwasher job, my moral is the lowest its ever been in my life. Im not even asking for $1000 eoy, i just need maybe 150 dollars a link to just move out of my parents house ive been living in for 34 years of my life, i just want to feel whats its like to go to your own house and have my own room. Im so fucking tired of being a loser.

one interesting page i'm expecting to get updated is this:
docs.chain.link/docs/acquire-link

what they won't post in there: go to binance.

PPPRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG

Attached: Cube-wooden-LED-Alarm-Clock-despertador-Temperature-Sounds-Control-LED-display-electronic-desktop-Di (810x810, 79K)

which video?

I wanna be positive but the fact that after 5 years of working on this project they came out with an alarm chainlink. Let that sink in, 32 mill and 5 years of developing smart contracts and oracles and all we get is a chainlink alarm

This

Based

but bluepilled

he doesnt have a link to it, just wants u to buy his shitcoin

Attached: i29jEpQ.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

My patience is getting tired. The chainlink website literally says they are partnered with swift. Still 50c. All these speculated partnerships are just that. The partnerships that have been announced are either worthless or "so important and bigger then people think" but its still 50c. The team cant even tell us whats going on even in a low key way, i guess i do know they dont need to say anything to the average joe. I want to believe everything link has to offer but when the practical side of me comes up, its all too good to be true. Im all in and will hold til zero, it just really fucking blows that my life savings are in this (a whopping 1,200 dollars) and the notion that i dont have what it takes to even get a dishwasher job, my moral is the lowest its ever been in my life. Im not even asking for $1000 eoy, i just need maybe 150 dollars a link to just move out of my parents house ive been living in for 34 years of my life, i just want to feel whats its like to go to your own house and have my own room. Im so fucking tired of being a loser.

>youtube.com/watch?v=js5SL5Z1ZxY
The shit about putting private keys in enclaves so that a smart contract written on any platform can issue payments in any coin. That shit is so fucking monumental and Sergey is just like "yeah, this is one of the hundreds of things you can do with Chainlink that you literally can't do without it".
The ETH bull run of 2017 was a warm up for degenerate gamblers, the amount of real world value that Chainlink is going to unlock is honestly fucking mind boggling.

This fud is unironically getting to me... Transactions on blockchain aren't instantaneous so this means that by the time you get your data back, the time will not even be accurate... Imagine setting up a smart contract with an alarm clock oracle required to wake you up at 6am and it only triggers at 6:05 instead... You could be late at work and get fired. How the fuck are they gonna solve this alarm clock problem?...

keyword - can do

you can do everything with chainlink, but if you revise the code and the technical limitations you will quickly realize it's still riddled with hardware limitations

Feel free to go into more detail, I imagine you're referring to SGX which is the only real piece of "hardware", but TEEs are an area of interest of mine so I'm always interested to know more. Not superficial stuff like Spectre or Meltdown but I'm sure that's not what you meant anyway. So what hardware limitations are you talking about? I love this stuff.

His patience is getting tired. The chainlink website literally says they are partnered with swift. Still 50c. All these speculated partnerships are just that. The partnerships that have been announced are either worthless or "so important and bigger then people think" but its still 50c. The team cant even tell us whats going on even in a low key way, he guesses that they do know they dont need to say anything to the average joe. He wants to believe everything link has to offer but when his practical side comes up, its all too good to be true. He’s all in and will hold til zero, it just really fucking blows that his life savings are in this (a whopping 1,200 dollars) and the notion that he doesnt have what it takes to even get a dishwasher job, my moral is the lowest its ever been in his life. He’s not even asking for $1000 eoy, he just need maybe 150 dollars a link to just move out of his parents house he’s been living in for 34 years of his life, he just want to feel whats its like to go to your own house and have my own room. He’s so fucking tired of being a loser.

I wanna be positive but the fact that after 5 years of working on this project they came out with an alarm chainlink. Let that sink in, 32 mill and 5 years of developing smart contracts and oracles and all we get is a chainlink alarm

are we getting the good logo back

Attached: 1100024adf2dd4bb2e4356e0f01dcabe.png (1047x345, 119K)

I'm having sex with a black chick tonite. I'm white. And own chainlink.

So is link going moon or what?

>can't be real time because of the network and processing power that descentralization needs
>if it isn't real time then it can't be used as big as it should
>if it's used in specific cases the tokenomics of chainlink doesn't work because they require massive use to work (i mean, they work, but they won't work to make 10k linkers rich)
>the tokenomics would increase price if chainlink gets used for more than 10 years because of aggregation and monopolization of nodes, but it's really doubtful that in 10 years there won't come a better encryption method that will make chainlink and smartcontracts obsolete

proud to be a part of such a progressive community
#ChainLINKingLives

Enjoy your aids, faggot

Oof, this is bearish.

Oh, right. I thought you wanted to have an actual discussion. :(

Based and bleachpilled

>main net traffic
uhhh

the chainlinks are going to be the partnerships. he said chainlinks to help people build their apps both inputs and outputs. wells fargo chainlink. nasdaq chainlink. swift chainlink. it's all real. it's all happening. we all already made it.

Attached: 1541989236550.jpg (409x409, 40K)