Skycoin Employee here, AMA

Skycoin Employee here, AMA.

Attached: 29321691.png (280x280, 10K)

Can I come take a tour of ur HQ? im also in norf tx

why are skyfags such attention seeking whores?

It doesn't count if you were fired.

The office is in Shanghai

Still employed.

How many dicks do you usually suck per day?

No youre not cause we didnt organize this you faggot

catch me if u can

Why do you guys try so hard to shill skycoin but fail so much?

Every time you try to shill it and talk about price makes people think that it's a scam even more...

lmao

Why does the "connect to node" still not work? If I go to "search services" on my manager pi, and then try to connect to a node, I just get "fail", no matter how many times I try & with different nodes

Attached: 1511632310887.jpg (480x360, 27K)

How do you cope with the fact that Holo is incomparably superior to sky?

Don't deal with the hard or software.
Sorry

Is it true that you must be diagnosed with schizophrenia by a reputable diagnostic institution to even have a chance to be hired?

Attached: 1541975228164.jpg (1398x920, 123K)

Only self diagnosed is allowed

Are traps a good investment?

Attached: photo_2018-11-17_17-56-30.jpg.png (890x480, 380K)

How close is Skywire launch?

will there be a fiat entrance soon into skycoin? I want to start renting out my internet asap and I think it'll be easier if people can just input their credit cards and get access right away rather than going through the trouble of exchanging on binance

There's a question I like to ask from someone working on a crypto project: do you get paid in the coin you're associated with (SKY in your case)?

They do bitcoin, skycoin or wire transfer for your salary. You can also earn Sky bonuses for completed projects I have heard.

when moon? when lambo?

thank you for answering
(optional) payments and bonuses in SKY sound perfectly fine, in different cases when someone answers with "nah, I'm taking fiat/btc" you just know that something's not right

Do any of the devs choose to get paid in sky?

not really, cryptocurrency right now makes sense as an intermediate bridge because of its fluxation in dollar price. SKY is an interesting case because holding SKY generates coinhours which give access to its new internet infrastructure. For this reason it makes sense to hold SKY other than speculation or for cryptographic store of value.

Stop shilling this scam here you faggots. All the "redpilled" brainlets already bought in

Any chance holoboxes are being sold at a loss? They can probably be converted in to Skyminers.

It's more relevant than ever nigger. Hiro is destroying this board once it is changed to 4channel.

In all fairness, all i'm seeing are a bunch of haters spreading fud here.

Fuck you scamming cunts.

Not a crypto, centralized garbage and a scam team that already dumped on everyone once.

Fuck off and die.

It's deserved. I used to be in their inner circle and they pay faggots in SKY to come spam us.

Stupid fucking cunts. It's a literal centralized scam.

Is it true the whole team sucked macaffee for the tattoo

no they watched mcafee cuckold your wife

what do you do and how do i get a job with them as well? i have a cs degree but im not a developer. i just want to build skyminers all day

post proof or stfu.

No this is the most fucking pajeet shit scam in crypto right now. You faggots need to fuck off. We don't want you here.

There is no layer one, there are no actual plans for it and they will mint and dump at will.

Team 6...

>sky thread
>literally filled with anti-skycoin propaganda spam
>they pay faggots in sky to come spam /us/

Attached: 1542176941478.jpg (142x55, 21K)

Name last name faggot
candy cuck

which one are you

Attached: _DSC3304.jpg.png (1200x1500, 2.05M)

Can you make a office tour with Synth? Or could someone else do an office tour with Synth?

For 10 BTC I can i'm sudo and the guy OP is some random ive asked everyone if they started this thread and they said no

Yes we know its you Sudo, you are a complete moron with no technical ability whatsoever

You can think what you want poor fag.

I'm holding a bunch of sky but from the last time he talks about it seems consensus is being delayed a bit. When will it be out. Also what's with the meglomaniac and his retarded monetary policy efforts. Just set a fixed release schedule and stick to it rather than tell us oh we're gonna halve the miner rewards because the price went too low oh we're gonna boost it now because some degenerate boomer got a stick on tattoo on his back. More and more red flags for me.

you are a fully grown man who still acts like an autistic child

Okay

Is sky the next eth or xrp?