See you all on the other side

When hiroshimoot nukes this board and redditizes everything, the oldfags are moving to 8ch.

So if you aren't sure what to do, come see us there. We aren't supporting this bullshit fork for money. If hiroshimoot can't maintain the boards without caving to advertisers he should have never bought it. I could single handedly fund the entire site for the next 25 years and would do so, but hiroshimoot is an even bigger faggot than moot.

So that's it. We are vacating these boards and leaving them for dead. I'm sure most of you will too in 6-12 months when these boards become absolutely infested with crybabies and normies 1000x worse than the flood we took on during the 2017 bullrun. Cheers. See you faggots on 8ch.

Attached: 400px-InfiniteChan∞chanLogo.svg.png (400x305, 16K)

Where on 8? /crypto/ is ded. There's a little bit of action on /p01/ but will need more posts.

it’s dead now but if some of biz moves there it’ll take off pretty quick.

infinity's Jow Forums is dead

>shitcoin x is dead
>but if some people with btc move there it'll take off pretty quick
this is the kind of logic your brain uses
please end yourself

8 chan is full of low IQ stormfags who can't meme. I can't get used to the layout. It's just not comfy enough.

Attached: 1542422019578.gif (312x252, 152K)

>8ch biz has flags
no thanks

Attached: 1359681186446.gif (300x170, 1.63M)

Jow Forums on 8 ch is complete garbage unfortunately. Someone start a better board than Jow Forums and /crypto/ on infinity chan.

Guys the website is dead meet on on the comment section of XNXX videos for Big Boob Lesbian categorical cinema to discuss blockchain commerce and trading strategy and technical analysis in a group-think environment/brainstorm

Well then see ya never, pajeet.

Www.funchan.org

I really wish we had flags even thought I'm basically a 3rdworlder.

>guys this site is dying so let's all migrate to that other site that's dead.

Attached: 1541954238818.jpg (322x268, 17K)

but-but that site has actual racists :(

Listen to me nigger everywhere you go in the world has racists. They just don't fucking tell your stupid ass that they would rather you go back to your country while you're loitering like a retard at work or at the mall.

Attached: 1531558242498.jpg (345x389, 17K)

iimagine being this pathetic nigger
all people are at least little bigoted
also the most racist people i ever meet were at the left they just love to preted to be the champions of the world and then fuck you into ass when you do not watch

Attached: 5ac0e220adb75.jpg (677x921, 131K)

I'd rather have a new Jow Forums with a clear direction, not this "make your own board" shit.

Attached: 1523062621852.jpg (1423x1281, 156K)

Your analogy doesnt make sense. Kys brainzo

This, 8ch is a Jow Forums alt, through and through. It purity spirals and isn't really Jow Forums. If someone wants to make us an alt to hang out on if 4channel Jow Forums is normie then I'll throw some crypto your way.

this is true but can't anyone setup their own board over there?

But why would we? Its joining in on a community where the hardest of hardcore Jow Forumsacks go. Its already a honeypot because of this, and on top of that the main feature its there to sell, creating new boards at the first sign of a community fracturing, isn't appealing. It is to Jow Forums because they can separate based on ideology, but its useless here.
I'd think we'd be better off setting up our own alt like Jow Forums has.

Why does it matter?
The board will work in the exact same way, except it will be hosted on a different domain and you won't be able to see nsfw boards

good. on infinity biz you could only post in one thread about internet coins. totally bogus bro