Saw her again yesterday

>saw her again yesterday
>it's been ~6 years
>still have oneitis

HOW DOES ONE DELETE EMOTIONS

Attached: images (11).jpg (476x309, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DYSQd_JsltQ
youtu.be/lw0Q8z3_rHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just fill the void with money.

Emotions juts fade over time for everything.

And how does this relate to business and finance, faggot?

i dunno man its hard. did you guys even have sex? my oneitis is more pathetic because we never even fugged. ive banged girls since and had some ltrs but i never loved another one like that oneitis and shes married now feels bad cant stop thinking about her no matter how many girls i bang. havent talked to her in 5 years but every so often i debate trying to spark soemthing up again even tho shes married, who knows maybe she feels the same way secretly

Attached: 1499643932585.png (737x714, 118K)

Embrace reality and go all in on Chainlink.
You will find you can do much better in life.

Attached: 1499495370142.png (1900x436, 208K)

>HOW DOES ONE DELETE EMOTIONS
There are ways user but involves messing with hormones.

i really want to figure a way to travel back in time

>used to think that as a 25+ yo kv
>meet teenage girl
>share first love together, better than if we were both teens, thanks to money and adult confidence
"you HAVE to date your own age" is the most destructive meme of modern society. there are many paths to true happiness. there's hope for most of you

>

how the hell do you find a teen if you are 31yo?

youtu.be/DYSQd_JsltQ

>HOW DOES ONE DELETE EMOTIONS
I barely have any, so I wouldn’t know

sure, if you're as mentally mature as a teenager when you're 25+ go for it.

I don't know user. I really wish I knew so we could all make it and stop worrying about roasties.

>edgy

Attached: 1533588265251.jpg (500x441, 12K)

Give it 4 more years

Ur just idealizing user, any one of those girls you banged could have been just as great as your oneitis but because you're clinging to this ideal you will never notice. You get over a oneitis by realizing that you're in love with an idea of a person, not the actual person

hmm

its been 13 years since i last talked to my oneitis and i still think about her every day. sometimes when my current gf of 4 years goes to sleep while im out in the living room watching tv shows, i open up my laptop instead and just scroll through pics of my oneitis

Attached: 1476944085757.jpg (515x720, 33K)

Attached: 1542315439057.jpg (1200x797, 186K)

You only have a certain amount of attention and concern available. Dedicate it all to stuff you've rationally decided is worth pursuing to the extent you have none left over for human things like feels. Every now and then you'll see a cute puppy, and you'll smile. But beyond that, anyone that tries to pull an attachment out of you or make a connection will get nothing but ice.
It's a comfortable life. But it's comfortable in the way that you can't explain it to someone who hasn't already had it. You just start seeing humans as a different species, and finding their behaviour boring and predictable. You see them falling into the same traps over and over again, like a dog you've faked out throwing a ball for too many times. They never, ever wake up. The longer I've been in this state, the more convinced I am that there may be enormous structural differences in the brain and consciousness of living humans with fairly close genetic distance. Some people just seem to be born to be NPCs. They fit so well into the cast which society has neatly cut for them in the coffin within which they will eventually end up, and others are practically extraterrestrial by comparison.
Figure out which you are and accept it, act accordingly.

Attached: normies.jpg (500x432, 73K)

Wow those bots are real conversationalists

based and red-pilled post

my life so far has been 25 years of cringe

what is the purpose of reading all this shit?

Heh... I guess that’s how it looks to those who live in the light, huh?

Pathetic defeatists lol.

take the iron pill
not even joking
it fucking works

This so fucking much. Literally, exactly, unironically, legitimately, and absolutely this.

had a 4 year long relationship with what they call "a first love". she had borderline, bulimia, was suicidal and (of course) depressed. it's really up to you if you want to live in light or in darkness, in the very end it doesn't matter anyway

Attached: 1519548039640.gif (128x128, 152K)

this except I feel like shit if I jack off now and if I stop, my urges to fuck a hole are making me go insane and also put me into a monk mode reality where I am completely disconnected from the material realm

so its a lose lose. Hopefully one day I will have enough money to pay some bitch to sleep with me once a week and gtfo in the morning so thatll take care of my need to be touched

>sure, if you're as mentally mature as a teenager when you're 25+ go for it.
The point is to be MORE mature than her. It's what women typically go for and have been for human history. Problem is that it's outlawed because anything natural or good is illegal.
Now take your antidepressants and get back to work.

I dated a 19 yo at that age by pretending to be 25 on tinder

Fren.. come on here..

Attached: 1541065426144.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

Alcohol, drugs and hookers. They seem to solve all the problems you have...

Stop being a faggot

Just wait until she is 30 years old. You will celebrate dodging a bullet,

Delet this

Attached: nic.png (516x330, 137K)

The fuck is this gay shit. Substandard even for r9k.
You can always go back. And you have to go back indeed.

Thats why AoC are higher and higher as time pases to avoid guys like you to have a second chance

r9k is 100% normies, trannies and roasties now. biz is the real r9k

you think thats pathetic? i didnt even have a relationship with mine, we were only good friends. i doesnt affect my life much (ive had girlfriends since then and we usually have a happy relation together) but i still dream about her sometimes even though i havent talked or seen her in 10 FUCKING YEARS. 10 FUCKING YEARS

I had oneitis for my first gf hard af for at least 8 years after we broke up. Then she got married and it devastated me. Thinking back on it now though I wasnt right in the head. I let a total cunt live rent free in my head for way too long. My gf now is way fucking better in every aspect. Been together for 4 years and still enjoying it.

Attached: 1542196078847.jpg (503x356, 41K)

> havent talked or seen her in 10 FUCKING YEARS
that's exactly the problem, you miss a girl who now lives only in your thoughts
go see her
You will meet used up wrinkled roastie with 1000 cock stare crows feet and wrinkly forehead

user, I loved you all along.
Life is so hard now and I need a man to take care for me.
Let's hang out you will meet my 18 year old sons.
They really need a father figure ever since Chad left.

Attached: 6117-07788523en_Masterfile.jpg (450x299, 26K)

This.

Seeing what she looks like now is going to be the best cure to your oneitis.

No, she doesn't. Nearly no women are like that.

But what if you knew all the scientific/transhumanist shit to keep her young for way past 30 ?

>Implying I wouldn't take the bait and thank her too

Try 4-chloroamphetamine
Its a neurotoxin that deletes your pleasure receptors or some shit
You will never catch feelings again

Is it we who are superior for rejecting the gospel of nature and embracing rationality? Or are we simply outcasts who founded our own church and pray to a new god?
The sad truth is that NPCs are blessed, like Adam and Eve before they ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. They suffer no evil, they fear no judgement, and they live for the now. Truly, they are free, as their lot in life is to be joyful.
It is us who are broken, for we know too much. We are not privileged to be free of ignorance, but cursed to live with knowledge.
You can lead a life of virtue, building yourself up to ever greater levels, but you will never enjoy the carefree bliss that is bequeathed unto NPCs: a mind devoid of thought, a life flowing uninterruptedly from cradle to grave, with no thought beyond the present moment, no need to compete, no need to struggle.
It is truly sad to realise how content and ignorant the majority of us are. It is even sadder to realise that you will never experience it.

>I let a total cunt live rent free in my head for way too long.

Attached: 1537119545011.gif (445x250, 2.18M)

So much this. After 30 they come to you like this. I'm so sick of it, it makes me fucking angry. In their teens and 20s, they use you without giving anything, make fun of your advances in front of everyone, kiss some nigger they just met in front of you to show you your place. And when they stop looking great, when they had more cocks they can remember, when they need your stable income, and when they feel that their bio clock is coming to a stop soon and their body gets saggy and they can not get everything with it anymore, what they have left is your number and talk about the great time they had when you hanged out with them. What great times?

Im willing to bet she doesnt have that kind of technology

Jow Forums is the real Jow Forums desu

No, but I do.

Attached: personnel.jpg (615x630, 48K)

stopped reading at "you will never touch your hand for the first time", lmao

kill me

The secret is to find someone young who isnt like that. Believe me there are girls out there who dont think about shoving nigger cocks in their mouths and azz. The goal is to find one. If y get a stupid ass cunt who likes to do that shit then you first of all dump that cunt and second of all if she would come at y at age of 30 i would just throw human feces at her.

lol 3D
Just Monika.

Attached: 8fb5a40.png (620x775, 557K)

If you're autistic enough you can reverse that trend and become more obsessed every day.

just bought 10k

I had a redpilled hidden 10/10 mensa intelligent oneitis who inherited some land, farms vegetables now and is in peace with nature, finance, mind and the local community. I suspect she hypnosed me dumb teenage mind, just like the ones of many others.

I even tried to meditate and get rid of her in my mind throuth self hypnosis. Truth of the matter is some of us just have to cope with this shit for the rest of our lives.

However I believe that a woman actually cannot love a man like a man can love a woman. When a woman loves you she usually means I love how you make me feel right now. That also explains a lot of female and male behaviour in nature. As long as you are alive you have your role, you really cannot compete emotionally with a woman that is at least on your level. All you can do is try to do the best you can, just like the most of us non alphas.

I had a oneitis. He was 23 and an asshole fuckboy that lived with his mom. Now he's 31and still lives with his mom but he's still hot. Even though i have my life together and I'm way better than he is a part of me still wants him even though i know he'll probably die as some broke loser that changes his mom's diapers.

Attached: 1522104929342.jpg (124x91, 2K)

Jow Forums - Business & Finance

C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Attached: thinking about you hurting.png (632x650, 99K)

Hi! few things to start off with
1. =] yes i UPvoted you because you're a female Jow Forums member. 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

this

Attached: 1535932717755.jpg (478x524, 45K)

That guy is in his early 20s. As he gets older he'll want affection and need it much more than he ever needed sex

Attached: yorha_beach_0.jpg (850x1133, 592K)

Oneitis is a lie. You just haven't been with enough women.

My first "the one" was a close friend, we never had an actual relationship. She was with lots of guys when we were teens. Had a chance with her at one point but made out with a random chick on the night something could have happened between us because why not. We ended up as friends after everything was water under the bridge.

My second "the one" was with blue eyes, blonde hair, very bright but not living up to her potential, pretty sexy 8/10. Had great times with her. No longer part of my life.

The third "the one" was dark skinned, dark-eyed (quarter-arab) and exotic, many friends told me she's a 10/10 and I thought so myself. One of the smartest women I knew and she knew what she wanted from a man (not me, I was still pretty poor). Also no longer part of my life.

All of these and other women actually build you up. It sure would be nice if things work out from the first try but through pain you actually grow much more compared to through happiness

A while ago I was listening to one of the lectures of Jordan Peterson from his Maps of Meaning course at UoT and something he said really rang true: A woman is a creature that builds awareness in men and the biblical story of Adam and Even is actually the attempt of humanity to make sense of that process. Great thought. Do with it what you will.

Oneitis is nothing but a form of insecurity.
You need to work on yourself and attract pretty women, then it'll disappear.

How have you grown from pain

I see you cope by refusing to see a pattern. To me you really seem like another example of a future divorced man that struggles to pay child support while never seeing them.

It actually amazes me that guys like you come forward and dish out advice.

When you accept the fact your emotions are 100% the result of brain chemicals, you then learn to consciously affect your feelings. Anger, hatred, loss; all the shitty ones can easily be replaced with contentment and silliness. Or you could just ignore me, pretend love is real, and continue being an out of control emofaggot.

By working at the same shitty jobs teenagers work at.

What's the pattern what's he coping for

Seems like you already figured out how and didn't know.

I had it for about 5 years and then I saw a picture of the girl in literally 2016 and it killed my oneitis, but I have not seen her in years and that made it easier to get over

Im out

Attached: DRmokQFW0AEFZqs.jpg (720x663, 44K)

no sex
no longer around
money is an issue

sry no love detected

Always ask if that what she's into. If she is, she is a dirty whore and will admit it. Drop her before you even pick her up.

>Buisness and Finance

That wasn't a female, it was a fag.

He never had sex with any of them you're saying

It's not her fren.
It's you being broken inside.

You think that's bad I was barely good friends with mine, I go on her facebook and cry to her pictures almost daily, at least it's only been 2 years. I've been fucking other girls too I fucking hate this gay earth.

This. It's not about sex. At least for myself, it never has been. I just want a chaste, feminine wife who I can have a mutual love with. A partner by my side to get through this hellish world, together. Such a woman was probably 70% of all women a 100 years ago, now, maybe 0.01% probably.

Society is so irredeemably fucked right now. Constant mass propaganda, social networks, materialism, etc. What the fuck is the point of being alive when you're surrounded by people who are brainwashed by all this meaningless bullshit? They don't even know why they're depressed and sad. Look at depression rates and suicide rates.

Attached: 1516505712480.jpg (405x344, 31K)

youtu.be/lw0Q8z3_rHA

stop being a little bitch and next time, find someone you are fond of but not infatuated with. it's like having a human pet for company and convenience

>maybe 0.01% probably.
I don't think it's that low, but much harder to find such women. Because it's seen as weird talking about deeper stuff, meaning, goals, fears, desires. It's all about superficial bs talk. At least in my experience, where i live, different countries different cultures

That's your problem. You are trying to find a women as a friend. You should have friends to talk about meaning, goals, fears, desires. A woman should be for being a woman. She has to be a good mother not a good friend, fuck your emotions it's about how well she will take care of the kids

how can one man deal with so many black pills

The fear of rejection is fucking NOTHING compared to the fact that the number of good natured, chaste feminine women is incredibly freaking small.

how the fuck does this faggot virgin thread stay on Jow Forums for 92 replies? FUCK THESE SHIT MODS.

>i get banned for Jow Forums related stuff because it's unethical or "against the rules" or whatever the faggot reason

>this shit stays up on the board.

no wonder Jow Forums is becoming a shitty liberal sfw cuck split

/thread material here
faggots try to be friends with woman they sexually desire, then wonder why they end up in friendzone
women look good and are good at bringing up children, that's it
what are you trying to have a deep intellectual conversation with them? well try and see. kek