So, Bitcoin SV is dead

>buy satoshi handle for 2 btc
>gets blocked for impersonation
>forks BCH
>fork ignored by major exchanges

Is CW just retarded?

Attached: cds.png (721x424, 43K)

its dumping to probably $10 range. abc will go back to regular bcash prices within a week

>>buy satoshi handle for 2 btc
>>gets blocked for impersonation
hahahaha
it's fucking real
rip faketoshi
time for him to hang out with Sayori

Attached: sayothink.jpg (747x555, 41K)

Yes, but it didn't take recent events to come to such conclusion

>account suspended

fucking kek

Attached: 1521270864664.png (662x635, 421K)

ausfag here, unironically yes.

Attached: csw.png (1190x219, 48K)

Hes either retarded or delusional. I fucking cringe When He says He is Satoshi as if Anyone with an IQ above 80 would believe him. He is a compulsive liar.

I'm a professional software developer with many years of experience now. I started out in Australia as I was born there but as soon as I could I got the fuck out for the exact reason listed in that image, it's spot on about that personality type in that country. Nobody there actually knows what the fuck is going on that actually has power or control of money, so they just listen to whoever bullshits loudest.

tfw bought 30 SV at 0.025
i was lied to frens, biz told me SV would win the war

Attached: 1526055156222s.jpg (250x194, 7K)

it will.

why couldnt you have gotten quads instead of me? i'd have more faith.

At current prices, SV has a market cap equal to Cardano. The split is over and there's no going back, so SV has to justify that position.
I don't like its chances. Maybe if they offered up CSW's head on a platter and said they were done with juvenile nonsense and were just going to focus on legitimate enterprise development of the chain and being open for business they might stand a chance, but even then are they going to justify a position up there with Cardano and Monero? I don't like the chances.

No one on his right mind would bet on a someone that mentally unstable. I think coingeek and bmg are just playing short term games to gain some profits just to end up dumping that pointless chain

wrong. csw is playing for the long term. and i mean long.. as in he is building a network designed to last the next thousand years. history is written by the victors. when 5 billion people are using bitcoin daily nobody will care about core shills and their personality concern trolling

The problem with that perspective is that CSW is a core shill.

Attached: cswmaxwellshill.png (1025x648, 624K)

That literally proves nothing

No he isn't lol. Greg Maxwell reached out to him, not the other wat round. CSW said he didnt need or want his help in an interview the other day.

You wish.

Attached: main-qimg-fbff87194177fefea258e183c18d09df.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>No one on his right mind would bet on a someone that mentally unstable.
That's right, that's why I'm going with CSW and not Jihan/Ver.

Attached: 234234.jpg (513x563, 57K)

Anyone who gave Craig money on the retarded basis that he's 'the real Slim Satoshi,' or that his words carry any kind of weight, deserves to lose everything and then some.

That's not so say Roger "Roger Verified" Ver is a better option. He's also retarded and a manchild, but he's not claimed to be anonymouse buttcoin inventor extreme. Also, you all know he's a fucking idiot from years of documented stupidity.

Attached: wow 5.png (504x456, 334K)

It's a marathon bro

Honestly so sick of hearing about this fucking cunt Craig. He is a literally who nobody trying to make a name for himself.

He could 100% prove he is satoshi easily if he was

How did you buy sv at these levels? Didnt it start at like 90$ or something?

Ver isn't an idiot he's a dead eyed psychopath of normal intelligence. Half of the really retarded shit he says are flat lies

Could easily be a description of Trump.

oh well we took a gamble and we lost its only been 3 days. Even if or should i say WHEN it goes to zero I kinda susepcted we were getting bizraeli'd

go ahead and laugh at me i lit my cash on fi\re but hey at least it was for a good cause r r riight guyds

>yourr a core shill if you receive an email from gmax
>meanwhile abc is implementing dsv which is line for line blockstream code

Is this shit really dead?
Did I just get pump and dumped?

>a salty cashie
you should really update your playbook

IM GETTING JUSTED BY BSV
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>my BCash is the real BCash which is the real Bitcoin

It's like seeing 2 retards competing on the special olympics.

Crypto has become such a meme.
> muh reAl Bitcoin
> muh satoshis vision
> I’m sAtoshi
> muh Lightning
Fail

> Muh liquid
> muh plasma
Kek kek kek.

> crypto is scam going to zero. Short everything on bitmex!
Bitmex nig initiAtes Bart protocol up
> rekd

> muh golden bullrun!
> long everything x100 on bitmex
Nig initiates Bart sown
> rekd

> muh alts!
> flippening
All pajeets

> muh Reddit spacing
Jow Forums is forking into 4channel and “work friendly” bs.
> muh reAl 4chanCashSVABC

So kekd. I’ve been in crypto for years and I’m about to just cash out. I don’t care if coreCuckCoin goes to $100k (it won’t). I’m not gambling on manipulated exchanges. I started several businesses with my profits already and I’m about to take my gains and re-invest into my businesses and stay liquid so I can buy cheap real estate in 2020 once dems takeover again and the entire market crashes from insurmountable student debt & auto loans.

> muh satoshi shotgun
> muh NO SPLIT
bch splits ...
> XRP IS A SECURITY!
Jesus Christ. What a fucking circus

Attached: 8500658D-3449-43EA-9086-0CF0CFE56F8F.jpg (581x767, 105K)

> muh bitcoin diamond
> muh bitcoin gold
> muh bitcoin private
> muh bitcoin cash
> muh bitcoin cash ABC
> muh bitcoin Cash Satoshi’s vision
Good job, keks. Bitcoin is Ass now. Transactions are slow and unreliable. There is never going to be mass adoption. My grandmother is not going to setup a Lightning channel to go buy coffee.

You'd be correct if Trump lost.

What makes Bitcoin Cash so much better than all the other Bitcoins out there?

Attached: fuck.png (360x1758, 130K)

it just werks

>coffee meme
Found the retard

Greg is just trying to provoke the war and split Bitcoin Cash further. He's not "helping" anyone.

Coffee meme? The entire thing is a meme. The cryptosphere is divided by maniacs arguing about how to buy coffee. There are People on twitter with pseudonyms and cartoon profile pics calling it “crypto twitter” drawing meme lines all day and getting Rekd. There’s forks of forks. Even this basket weaving forum is forking. What’s real and what’s fake anymore?