Please help me bury my grandpa

Please help me bury my grandpa.
0x372412A622F475078F6f08dE8Be2b7c3e8b0F318

Attached: 1525166301204s.jpg (206x250, 6K)

Burn her bro.

What happens if you don't have money to bury them? It's almost just assumed that you got the $10k to do it

sent;)

Sent :)

I want to contribute a small amount but am poorfag uni student. Family has been going nuts trying to raise funds

don't worry fren, I'm here for you

Attached: s.jpg (273x450, 27K)

>wasting money to bury meat

cringe. he's gone dude. no more suffering. stop feeding the funerary cartel

Good luck . I want to help but poorfag student .

its alright fren.
I think the same but normie family does not, we are simply trying to honor his last wish which was to be buried

just sent you 50 eth. use it to handle funeral cost, take a week off, get back on your feet, and get your head straight.

i know exactly what you're going through user....

i love you.

post corpse or u are lying

based and red pilled

Sky burial. Take the meat up a mountain and leave it there for the carrion crows. It's what he would have wanted if he knew how much you were going to spend on a luxury embellished expensive box which you then burn

you're lying.

What the heck my dad just died and I’m neck up in funeral costs and hospital bills why are you getting all the money!

14RFaEXoYT5DHFSggJh3Er4XSpVzXNmK5W

Ps sorry for your loss

Attached: 47091BCE-E273-46DE-AEE1-4863C4D24143.jpg (1024x683, 50K)

It would be alot easier to just dump it out of the car while driving on the highway

How about i just eat the dead body

>Live with grandma
>Opened 30k worth of CCs in her name for crypto and new mac computer/desk
>pay minimum amount a month ($300)
>Have access to remainder 15k for emergency

Attached: comfyyyy.png (636x426, 167K)

I knew a guy who died in Mexico and his wife put him his dead body in the trunk and drove across the border so she could bury him in America.

She got stopped at the border and had to explain why her dead husband was rotting in the trunk. Can you imagine?

sent you 200btc OP i know how your feel :( but hopefelly btc (200btc) will help you and you are feel

withdrew 10btc from u are account for being disprespectful to the OP

grandfather>father so deserves more respect, be ashamed

Man I hope that’s not true.

I loved my grandma and could never imagine doing that to her

yeah

you dont burn the coffin, retard.

I don’t have even 1 btc in that account

Not even .0001

Literally poor

dumb ass that's a ETH address!! YOU JUST LOST 200 BTC!

KEK

i mean this is an Indonesian basket weaving transgender forum I don't even believe myself

well once my tramsaction complte you're fucking destitue my fren! sorry, show more respect!

Attached: pepeglad.png (300x300, 67K)

If anything, I'm building her credit and also investing in a better future

I said sorry for your loss

Attached: 88AA6341-E5CD-4596-93EB-FB6B4F7656C7.jpg (720x675, 48K)

Oh well as long as you aren’t stealing

2 late for apologies dude, learn better next time!

Attached: peperich.png (991x672, 206K)

I never apologized

Without her pemission

you're right. what actually happens, is the people selling the coffin go to the cemitery at night, unbury the coffin, take out the dead fuck, throw it again in the hole, bury it and then resell the coffin to the next sucker

Please help bury myself.
0xE801bC26E4e753c647cf4eda7f26a41b64B63Fca

That’s a good Jewish trick

I'm afraid you won't make it OP

Attached: 5bc3cc73d0b1c0cdd72683bda0bbd883.jpg (564x599, 33K)

but you're already buried in shitcoins, arent you?

Attached: C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iPA36xpp2XusbJoGe6QsFHBMBJAfr6RfyX1jQefvUBLa2SqkXQ5KnX4J (717x720, 446K)

didn't mean to call you OP

I've been to two cremations. Both of which the "casket" (coffin to the likes of you or I) is placed on rollers, a curtain closes, then it is fed into the furnace. So technically while I have not seen the casket literally being burned, for you to be correct there would have to be a whole pile of deceit going on in the funeral industry. What happens then, m9? There's a midget in a fireproof suit who pops up when the curtain closes, pries the casket open with a crowbar, heaves the corpse out and into the flames, then pulls a lever to drop the casket through a trapdoor onto a pile of mattresses?

NO BEGGING: Begging or asking for 'free money'/crypto is strictly forbidden. Encouraging beggars, or posting any kind of 'free money' offer is also strictly forbidden

i will enjoy my ban

I thought you were gonna spend it burying you dead grandpa wtf