The big dumpening has begun

The math here is simple:

1- There is no more interest in crypto, only vulture day traders looking for a quick profit play the market
2- A lot o people with large capital gains who cashed out in early January and reinvested some or all of those gains will be looking to offset those gains with losses by liquidating their positions before the year end.

You've been warned bitcoin and all shit coins are about to tank.

Attached: Crytpo_leader.png (392x599, 186K)

>I don't trust a woman who doesn't charge money for sex

I just can't hate this man. He's too lovable. This is possible one of the most based and redpilled ideas out there. This is one of the main reasons I exclusivly only see whores now. I've tried explaining it to people but they just don't get it.

When you be honest and just pay up front for your sex, you are safe, you know what you are getting, you aren't gonna end up with a rape accusation or anything worse. Whores are cleaner than regular roasties too.

Damn, he got roasted hard.
I agree wholeheartedly with McAfee though.

>you aren't gonna end up with a rape accusation or anything worse
Literally my first thought when I started reading that second paragraph and then saw you posted it.
Great minds think alike.

Not a bad body for 73, tbf.

Attached: Screen Shot 8 copy.jpg (608x970, 100K)

This man is running for 2020 US president on a platform to promote cryptocurrencies. And he's got a fucking SKYCOIN tattoo on his back. Guess which crypto project is going to be shilled on national TV for the next two years.

Skyyycoooin babyyyyy.

>73

Yes he is old, but he is rich as fuck. Gold diggers would fuck a corpse if they could get money out of it.

Skycoin will easily do a 100X over the next year. 9000+ Skyminers, iOS and Android wallets, hardware wallets, antennas, Binance partnership, President McAfee partnership. Games/apps developed on CX. Projects like KittyCash and SolarBankers launching on SKY Fiber. Working with the UN and three international governments. It's going to be freaking massive!

Attached: McAfee-Vote-2020.jpg (3194x2126, 908K)

he's nowhere near as rich as you think

Shell look like a corroded testical one day if she lives long enough

>blatant, unapologetically manipulative shilling
If you fall for this, it's proof that you're a newbie and tech illiterate.

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER!

CEO is a confirmed autistic coke addict who lies about everything
Community manager Sudo is retarded and has created a toxic community of moonboys
Team is mostly anonymous, nobody knows who’s in control
Telegram room is dead - just bots and schoolkids bickering about the price
Insider trading is rife among the tiny community of autists and morons
Partnership with coke-addicted pensioner John McAfee mega-fucking-KEK
McAfee's tramp-stamp Sky Coin "tattoo" drawn with black Sharpie extracted from Janice’s pooper
Partnership with shady-as-fuck chink scam exchange Binance (funds not safu)
Working with corrupt international governments of Nicaragua, North Korea and Sudan
Sold miners to plebs for $20,000 at the peak, to mine a fucking pre-mined token hahahahaha
Claim to have 9000 nodes deployed but each Skyminer has 1-8 nodes so it's really only 1000-2000 nodes lol
Desktop wallet doesn't work, takes forever to sync and then the Sky Coin tokens go missing
Android wallet full of malware (steals private keys)
iOS wallet rejected by Apple due to malware
Hardware wallet doesn't exist, just CGI renders
Antenna doesn't exist, just more CGI renders
Coin Hours literally worthless Chuck-E-Cheese tokens
Sky Coin token has no function on the network, not used for anything
The Sky Coin "blockchain" runs on Lotus123 on Synth's laptop (Obelisk consensus algorithm is vaporware)
The only games or apps running on Skycoin CX are literal shit like pacman and flappybirds
Only activity on GitHub is updating PDFs with random text to create imaginary commits so it appears active
Sky Coin CEO already faked his own kidnapping and exit scammed
All the bullshit projects launched on Skycoin Fiber have also exit scammed

If you buy 100% scam Sky Coin tokens you are a literal rekt pleb brainlet throwing your money at Synth's coke habit and you should live-stream KYS today. It's time to ban Sky Coin from this board so more noob retards don't lose their money.

The dumpening has begun directly into mcafees mouth

Whores are fantastic. Fav whore cities go:
>Berlin
>Prague
>Hong Kong

SKYCoin CEO has no penis and only one testicle
Community manager Sudo is a space alien
Team is mostly lizard people
Telegram room is hosted on the Tron network
Insider trading of cats and thots happens daily
Partnership with Ivan the Terrible
McAfee's Sky Coin tattoo drawn with baby kitten's blood
Partnership with shady-as-fuck Adolf Hitler
Working with corrupt international governments of Lannister, Targaryen and Bolton
Sold miners to plebs for one million dollars, to mine a fucking carrot
Claim to have one billion nodes deployed but each Skyminer has one billion nodes so it's really only 1 node lol
Desktop wallet steals your television
Android wallet full of cockroaches
iOS wallet rejected by Apple due to worms
Hardware wallet made of play-doh
Antenna just a coat-hanger
Coin Hours banned in most countries
Sky Coin token only used for human trafficking
The Sky Coin "blockchain" runs on MSDOS on Synth's 386 PC
The only games or apps running on Skycoin CX are Red Dead Redemption 2 and Fallout 76
Only activity on GitHub is Sudo and Synth posting dick pics
Sky Coin CEO eats babies and fakes his own death every day
All the projects launched on Skycoin Fiber have been charged with international war crimes

If you buy 100000% scam sKy~CoIN tokens you will get fucked up the ass by Ernest Khalimov.

It's time to censor SkY cOiN from /biz today!

Looks like they are in a Wal-Mart isle
Knowing him, it probably was.

Attached: 1511998451201.jpg (688x1390, 279K)

Why the last? Is it the young students in Kowloon? Is it the game of knocking on doors?

While other vaporware crypto projects are exit-scamming and firing developers, Skycoin just keeps on delivering more products and partnerships.

Attached: Skycoin-Partnerships.jpg (2198x2370, 888K)

Jesus, this guy is such a train wreck.

is this now a skycoin thread?

lel mcafee pays for sex

For many centuries, the Desolate Crypt of Synth has stood forgotten and ignored at the base of Yellow Tick Cave, deep in the southern wastelands. Within this foreboding cavern the atmosphere is heavy and a sense of terror pervades the air. Faint demonic chanting is heard as one descends further beneath the surface to arrive at a shadowy crypt, littered with rotting corpses and occult symbols, a faint torch barely illuminating the dank fetid walls. This perverse necromancer haven, a hellish demonic temple deep beneath the earth, is the home of Synth.

With caustic poisonous talons and putrid fiery breath, Sudo's claws drip with the blood of a thousand victims. A black winged beast, his maw of razor fangs glisten in the flickering torchlight, crimson eyes blaze through the dark. Few have looked upon Sudo and retained their sanity. Even Synth is known to have grown insane after viewing Sudo's demonic visage. Even as he gave his life soul to feed Sudo, Synth grew deranged. Some may speculate that Sudo used this knowledge to his advantage from the beginning. The prophecy suggests that Synth lives eternally, a madman's fate - screaming uncontrollably in the darkness as he sees the beast emerge, over and over again. With the final realization of what he had created... of what he and Sudo had become. His creation, but also his doom.

It's legal there. You can either go to the whores apartment which is advertised online or there are a few brothels which are less common. I went to one called 37 dundas in Kowloon pretty solid. Bangkok has way more options it's a shithole and Thai women aren't as hot IMO

Lol I lived close by. Macau's not bad either :)
In my opinion both overprized. Good value for euro is Frankfurt, wurstland.

Next time shenzhen. Fkall cheap godess Chinese pale skin ladies.

I wish I had fuck you money

Attached: 1534270743536.png (368x439, 125K)

I heard Macau has some great all-you-can-fuck type brothels. I was there for a few days in 2016 but I never did any whoring. Question- you had any luck in Japan? They seem pretty racist in Tokyo I got turned away a few places (I'm white well dressed and going looking) they said "Japanese only" then I got hustled for like $500 for a BJ in some shithole I tried to say no but the huge ass bouncer literally wouldn't let me leave unless I paid. Fuckers.

Based.

Goddamn this thread has some good info. I am a semi poorfag so I've only done my whoring in Thailand, specifically Pattaya. Cheap as fuck there, and there are some good looking girls, but some uggo's too.

Gonna visit every city mentioned in this thread for whoring once Link takes off. Thank you lads. Also shame about Japan, fuck. I have a dream of making some of my own JAV's one day but I guess I will have to use non Jap actresses if their adult industry is racist against non Japs. Why does the best asian nation have to be such racist shits?

Realistic price for Skycoin in 12 months?

$0