>Initial investment of $10k summer 2017

>Reached $270k peak bubble with shitcoins
>JUSTed all the way down back to initial investment

Anyone know this feel? Are we still going to make it bros?

Attached: 1439388681202.png (474x473, 20K)

You dumb cunt you deserve it for not taking profits. LOL YOU FAGGOT

Seriously, what's with the sheer amount of number of people here on Jow Forums who had the chance to make hundreds of thousands of dollars but HODLed?

Were they just THAT greedy??

It just seemed like the bullrun was unstoppable.

I've been holding ETH since $2 and seeing it grow non-stop for two years, it was just impossible to know if it was gonna stop at $1500 or at $3000, and the insane compounded gains just want to make you keep holding.

I almost sold my ETH at like $11, and then almost sold again at like $100. Imagine the horrible regret if it had reached like $5000 (it seemed possible in December).

>Were they just THAT greedy??
Yeah. That's also how you know crypto isn't dead despite what the cope spammers keep posting here. Greed didn't die and there will always be more shitcoins.

I had similar though not quite as bad... put in ~$10k, rode up to like $300k - thank God I cashed out ~$60k & went debt-free - rest has dwindled down to about $65k. And it's STILL all in shitcoins!!!! I can't seem to learn my lesson...

This. Along with the new crypto tax rules for people in the USA.

This is pretty much my situation. $15k to $110k. Cashed out $75k to pay off student loans and the rest is worth close to nothing now. If I didn't have debt to pay off, I never would have cashed out.

250K ATH, around 20K now.

Only hope is to hold and wait for utility.

Yeah but when it goes down to 700$ from $1,300 you'd think you'd have the fucking brains to take out even just 30% to lock in some really nice profits.

I mean it's not like it went from fucking $1,300 to 200$ in less than a week.

You people are so fucking dumb

if you're still into crypto and haven't killed yourself yet, use this tool > merv.tech

otherwise, why did you hold for so long?

I mean its cool tech, but did you really think it wasn't a bubble?

Attached: )))).jpg (1152x597, 59K)

>life offers you a free quarter million
>you don't take it because REEE me want millyun

Zoomers and Boomers were a mistake. Literally zero concept of money

That's not terrible. 65k is still not bad at all. You still should have taken out 100k tho, but I'm sure most people would love to be in your situation

How the fuck do you have it go up to 270k and then once you see it get down to like 180k not have the fucking presence of mind to take out like 80k? Which is a nice chunk of change.

You just let a quarter of a million dollars just slowly bleed to your initial without taking out even fuckin 50k?

Jesus Christ.... absolutely fucking retarded

Dude good on you for cashing out that much and paying student loans. You should be proud.

Attached: 778.png (1920x1200, 2.98M)

Trust me I know. I'm extremely depressed because of it.

Attached: 1514743182390.jpg (539x412, 44K)

Did you fall for the retarded golden bull run meme

Not trying to say HODLers were right or anything but so many of you come in here now acting so confident to say people are idiots for HODLing past a 40-50% drop.

Do you realize crypto dropped 40%+ five times during 2017 from the BTC run of $700 to $19500. If you had sold 30% every time it dropped as you claim any logical person should have -- you would have been pretty much cashed out by the time BTC hit $3000.

So sure the correct answer in hindsight was drop #6 was the time the markets didn't recover immediately (implying they still can) but to call people fucking dumb for not having a crystal ball is equally retarded.

Based on your advise I must be a genious for selling half my stack (about 75 BTC) in Jan of 2017 @ $1,000/BTC because the price went from something like $150 to $1140 and then instantly down to $7xx. I thought the bullrun was over too so I hedge myself and cashed out a solid $75k -- again not having a crystal ball like you imply we all should.

Fucking idiot.

No you were dead on with

>life offers you a free quarter million
>you don't take it because REEE me want millyun

This was exactly me.

based and redpilled redditor

y'all are idiots too

>based and redpilled redditor
don't even know what based or redpilled redditor mean - I'm assuming you're trying to insult me?

i bought one eth at 330, and sold it at 800 cashed out and . thats my crypto story

no faggot i was actually complimenting you but i take it back since you're obviously a newfag.

I’m blocked

lol... my bad -- no, I do not spend a lot of time on /biz. I've been in crypto since 2013 but this place is straight trash and a waste of time

I was missing you bud. Saw you posted in a few threads with no link. Clever. Keep grinding Mervanon. I check ur site every time you post xxxx

"lmao yall arent as greedy and desperate as the rest of us you're so fucking stupid to be reasonable and leave with a more than decent profit instead of sticking around and potentially getting JUSTed by the market haha xD"

People didn't care about making 100k or 200k. they went in with this mentality: enough money for the rest of my life or bust.
Now of course they regretpost, but back then, when they didn't sell, they were thinking this. $200k was a nice bonus but nothing more, and cashing out on half meant delaying the true objective by a proportional time.

this guy understands

Bullrun wasn't unstoppable, you were just uninformed.

he meant ur answer is 100% sensible, but you're using reddit spacing

which is superior anyways don't let these poor neet fuckers discourage you, who will never even dream of reaching your $400k+ networth

you have right to call those people dumb when you have bought ETH @$2 and cashed out the way down @$700, and buy back again at the absolute bottom (wherever it will be)

because if you just sold @$700 you'll be down on dough in the long run, everyone on this board knows that

Out of interest where have you been in the meantime?

>biz is like an itch
>I scratch daily
>sometimes I scratch myself red raw.
>I need death or singularity

This was exactly my mentality as well. It wouldn't have even been worth the effort of cashing out for a mere $100k~200k. I want financial freedom.

If I had sold when it went from $20 to $6 I'd be fucking poor.

If I had sold when it went from $70 to $40 I'd be poor as well now.

I know it will recover because I've been in the game for more than 4 years.

you give me life

Attached: *)(.jpg (236x236, 8K)

Brainless thinking. If you cashed out for $200k, reinvested half, then took chances this year you’d be well on your way to millions. Idiots

BIZ BIZZZZ

DI YOU

REALICE

THIS IS

CAPITULATION ?

JUST BOUGHT 100K MOOON LAMBO MOONSHOT

I did t sell. I didn’t take profits. My mentality was all or nothing, and it still is. I don’t want 80 k or 200k. I want millions or nothing. I already have a good job, a house and a nice savings and retirement fund. I wanted life changing money.

They took err brainz

Attached: 1489348855736.png (421x487, 111K)

lol