Ask someone who is going to kill themselves in the next hour anything, will post live stream link just before

Ask someone who is going to kill themselves in the next hour anything, will post live stream link just before.

Attached: thBODG3FBG.jpg (474x248, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fHiGbolFFGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are you such an attention seeking faggot?

What will your method be?

Who is your waifu?

Why is money more important than your life? The latest no an hero user

What coins did you buy?

How do you see the world?

Watching this thread. Post the link and do it faggot. Don't listen to people who tell you not to. They are normalfags from Reddit. They will never know those feels, truly, and all their "don't do it, user" comments are simply blissful ignorance and NPC blabberings.

How much of your weekly allowance did you lose on the crypto? The whole $5?

edgy. why dont u go next?

probably larping but just think you can make money just as easily as you lost it.. i made back what i lost longing what was supposed to be the "bottom" for bch today.. it's that easy

watch philakones vids and read a book about elliot wave and if you have to get a mcjob or drive an uber... they will even give you a car loan through uber sometimes

Janis better take this down if OP doesn’t post a link

based

Will you do the rope thing? I prefere that to guns because it takes more time and you can see the fighting and fear. It really exhilarating to watch. Maybe do a poll on what method to use?

Why did you decided to kill yourself? What was the final blow?

Have you tried taking omega 3 supplements?

See it this way, bro: why kys without doing some crazy shit first. You have NOTHING to lose. Hell, doing it maybe will give you some new perspective.

Attached: doitus4.jpg (271x277, 13K)

nice trips. why omega 3? they improve ur mood or something?

Why don't you just fucking go to Thailand and start a new life there? Work at a bar, fuck some ladyboys, go surfing. Money isn't everything, you've been completely brainwashed in thinking that any of these magic internet beans matter.

don’t do it

do you remain seating or do you stand up when wiping your ass after taking a shit?

>AMA
>Won't answer to anything

Fake and gay

yea they prevent inflamation and cancer, most people have omega 3 to 6 inbalance of 1:>20. You should be 1:2

wtf is wrong with you

i hope ur not a pathetic larper wasting our time OP.

Dont do it man. I just read today in newspaper about second richest guy in my area. He invested in 2016 and cashed out in dec at ath.

This will be you one day. Have faith. The lambos are coming. Belive!

Attached: 1526321635925.jpg (230x250, 5K)

Hang in there op. Always better times ahead.

Attached: insidejob__01__01.jpg (631x272, 30K)

Bump

i would also prefer gun but i do not have any so rope may be good option

Attached: 1517860404554.jpg (596x1055, 268K)

>the chad encouraging op to live and procreate vs the virgin do it faggot

You said the next hour. You've only got 20 minutes left. Figure it out quick, user and get that livestream going.

not op i still have some money

Attached: 54.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Can you tell god to grant me my wishes before I also kill myself

Before you do it, send your Linkies to me please?

>1 post by this ID
OK COMPUTER

thread theme
youtu.be/fHiGbolFFGw

LARP

fuck Thom Yorke and his faget ass suing band

Crypto has made me less fitter, less happier, and less productive.

you should show him how it's done champ.

>1 post by this ID
top larp. like 80% of all threads on Jow Forums

should've ate a snicklers

Marathon bar, idiot

>he doesn't remember he came here to escape death

Where is the link? Did OP lie to us?

I dont get where you losers are getting this muh depression and im going to kill myself. The fucking rules are here quite simple and if you dont follow them you should really leave this board and learn a degree and take the fucking bluepill. Its not like we forced you to take the redpill. Learn to fucking filter all the noise (information) coming outside and you will be far greater humanbeing than you ever possibly imagined to be.

>Never invest more than you could lose.
>Never take a loan to invest in high risk markets.
>Never overspend on investments in high risk markets.
>Crypto is a PnD market. Learn to get out and learn to stop-loss -10%.
>Dont be a fucking gambler. You will get richer by doing monthly profits of +x%.

Unironically what biz did to me.

>I got fit. Lost 24kg to this date weight and fat.
>I got a sixpack.
>I got a qt 8/10 who respects me and unironically gave me money last night because i went to pick up chinese food and she was like "user you are so kind, here take muh moneys".
>Biz taught me to cook healthy cheap food. Now i save more money and stay fit!
>Biz taught me to lose degen smoking and alcohol drinking. Ive been clean for 3 months from smoking and i dont drink vodka anymore. I drink wine (its bcs of calories what biz taught me).
>I got life guidance how to treat women. Nah not being a betacuck but how to take a lead.
>I started learning programming. Im banging buck in a new salary because you anons taught me that to go for a high salary degree not meme psychology or philosophy fucking bullshit degree.
>Biz taught me how to see things in a different perspective. The world is corrupt and FIAT is inflating.
>Biz taught me the best business is renting. Buy asset, rent out, gain ROI to asset price, continue taking ROI as profit and continue until asset dies. Then buy new asset and repeat.

Biz has made me a better man and i even got myself a qt who fucking craves me. Fuck off losers and get a grip in your life.

Buy a fat stack of link first. It's the only thing keeping me from ending it all.

Attached: 1511239086946.jpg (1080x1159, 429K)

>1 post by this ID

this
it's the only solution anons

DONT DO IT user YOU CAN STILL MAKE IT WITH CHAINLINK!!!! SRSLY DUDE IT ISNT JUST A MEME, WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE FILTHY FUCKING RICH WITH JUST SMALL INVESTMENTS IN LINK!!! DONT DO IT FREN!! YOUR'RE GONNA BE RICH LIKE THE REST OF US!!

Forgot webm but srsly OP, you are gonna make it as long as u got Chainlink. Only 1k LINK required to actually make it, 10k = fuck you money.

Attached: not just a meme.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

>thinking virginity is inferior
Bak to reddit you go