Only other day the daily RSI for Bitcoin has been this low (since 2011) was the absolute last day of the 2014-2015 bear...

Only other day the daily RSI for Bitcoin has been this low (since 2011) was the absolute last day of the 2014-2015 bear market. The exact last day is the ONLY time that the RSI has ever gone to 15 (it's at about 16 now).

This is really fucking it.

Attached: 1539612333832.gif (300x238, 2.98M)

t. Deluded permabull who thinks we're not going to 1500 in October

Arthur Hayes did say we needed to test $5k, we all thought he was larping at the time though. Hopefully he was right.

No, it's not, because BTC is kiked now. All previous rules no longer apply.

unironically this!!!

Zoom out. Check weekly RSI. Realize we have a LONG way to go down still.

Jow Forums has literally never been right about calling the tops and bottoms.
>weekly RSI needs to hit 30 too
We're getting pretty fucking close to that too.

>Using 100 years old laggy indicators on assets that are driven by automated bots

Its like that nigger is manipulating the market
Wait...wat?

$7K in December and high $4Ks in a few days. Catch the knife if you want some money.

Not sure which graph you're checking, but on stamp the current weekly RSI is 38. 2015 capitulation crashed it to 27. 2015 capitulation was also on the back of a very short bull run with no normies, this bull run was years in the making so we may capitulate far lower. 2-3k is a reasonable bet.

solid support at $0

'2009-2015 bull run very short'

>BTC is kiked now
Unironically this is the reason. Institutional money got in in the past years, turbo jews like soros pays attention to btc now, then imagine what the other sneaky rich greedy fuckers are doing right now. We are in unknown territory, this whole year the btc charts were fucking manipulated 100% of the time.

Jews literally ruined crypto.

Dead ass

zoom out

Attached: discuss.png (1280x556, 647K)

this chart is already wrong.

He also said btc would go to $50k EOY

it is literally not

careful user, the year is not over yet

I caught the knife too many times this bear run, Im sitting out till the bull returns. Whenever the fuck that is. Ive lost so much money at this point Im numb to it. Ive come this far Im going full reddit and just HODLing what I have. I still have 21,000 USD and a job so Im not hurting for money right now. Portfolio is probably worth another 20k.

Wish I sold in January or any time before this week but fuck it. Im a real dumb shit.

Attached: 1541735473674.jpg (548x628, 63K)

crypto is still paying big money out to non idiots in large volume. of course theres more losers... its a market dumbo