LINKIES

Please take profits and get out...

worst thing you will not enjoy some gains.

Bad scenario, you lose 10-20-50% of the money you are worth now.

Don't be greedy, you made money, you cash money..

Attached: Sirgay hates barpies.png (1280x1024, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crossexchange.io/cross/register?invite=1OSjd82DtcK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One Day Link Cryptocurrency Will Be Worth $10000 A Coin

This. I sold at 9600

I sold so please sell so I can rebuy lower and make my trade good.

LOL idiot.

Attached: 7A80E892-107B-4A22-A772-66815A57BBF2.jpg (1242x1309, 252K)

only the most deluded of stinkies didnt sell at 9k+. They will soon learn delusion is punished and their token is not immune to market conditions

Comparing a shitcoin created by a philosophy major to Berkshire Hathaway
Wew lad I’m literally selling my link now since I’m surrounded by tards

Shitcoins are following this graph in sats.
Link is following brk trajectory noob.

Attached: C9CAEFBD-AE1D-4BBC-BB7B-64B04D580280.jpg (1187x1427, 210K)

Don't get in love with your token,

It's the most important thing you can learn from an oldfag.

Shit goes up shit goes down.

And when shit goes down, don't buy it telling yourself.. wow, link at 7900 sats what a deal!!!

Link will touch the water before it's worth 1000 EOY

Please listen anons

1 year ago NEO and OMG were Jow Forums's favorites...

look at the charts... there were as much if not more NEO/OMG at this time of the year... they both lost 95% since ATH.

GET OUT OF LINK

To all Linkies reading this thread.
Dont listen.
You know, I know, OP knows that LINK is beeing accumulated, is being pumped when BTC is dropping and when its rising.
From here on it is only win win. Sell on your own risk.

Over out

>sell the token attached to the project that allows true random number generation from within TEEs, the holy grail of cryptography
Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me, dawg

I receive about 920$ worth of bitcoin from betonline.
by the time it arrives it was worth like 970$.
instead of saying fuck it and withdrawing, it I put it all on fucking link i bought when it was at .56.
I was fucking scared it would only go up from there so I panick bought.
but then fucking bitcoin started going down ended up selling at .54

why am I so fucking stupid, all I wanted was a better life for my siblings but I cant even manage to get myself out of this shit hole.

Attached: 1542180276144.webm (854x480, 1.87M)

i have a brainbug and i can't sell, only buy more with fiat. i know, pretty DUMB rigght

Attached: 1540567621162.png (231x218, 6K)

dont feel bad I didnt know what this meme actually did until recently (despite seeing it on and off all year), fomo'ed in at 50c and ATH and then sold the amount i bought at ATH when it started falling

forgive yourself user we all need to forgive ourselves

What's a decent stoploss? I still have minor hope that it'll go back up to 50c.

Don't sell but tether up for a week

could you help a brainlet out and expand on that? or point me to some links where I can learn more? Thanks in advance

Nice try faggot your not getting my linkies

Attached: images-39.jpg (381x387, 15K)

New exchange in Japan. The safest wallet in the world!
Beyond bainance, it becomes a token
People in China and Japan are moving here
Let's earn right now in mining trade
Dig into a token right now

crossexchange.io/cross/register?invite=1OSjd82DtcK

Attached: 1541165762977.jpg (638x676, 122K)

OP is right if you just wanted to get some profit and you don't care about the future of the project, its time to get out.

Not worth the risk. Chainlink partnerships are coming in and you don't know which big names is coming next. Besides, either make or nothing, I'm not interested in cashing out the small gains made so far.

Well guys. Believe or not Kek spoke to me.
Chainlink will bring a new golden age for Jow Forums and anons in general.
You dont need to hold link for this to happen.
The spirit of the site will survive, not sure if the actual site is.
Somehow Jow Forums will have a physical impact in our lives and anons will start working together irl with a common goal. Don't know what that is.
The singularity won't be a particularly great spike in price but the fact that those spikes will grab anyone with their pants down. Meaning only true anons will ever hold at the right time to benefit the most. I'm talking years to come.
Swingtraders are gonna get rekt. Whales are gone get rekt.
Everything will turn to shit and from that shit new good things will emerge. And we will remain here and with Chainlink all along, impervious to market movements. Not that we won't tank in price, we will sure do we may go to 10 cents tomorrow and most linkies here won't sell big deal. The crash from 50 to 5 will destroy normies and make literally nothing to us.
In the end Link meme magic will die after it becomes a normie coin, we will be able to tell from sure and we will move on where Kek decides.
Jow Forums is the chosen board for the time being. Idk where are we gonna end.
It's gonna be a wild ride and we will be at the top of the wave whatever happens.
Godspeed anons, keep yourselves healthy. Don't let the world tell you are the one off. The world is sick. Pretty soon we won't be able to afford to fight only out own Demons.. We will have to fight everyone else's too. We can't do it alone.
Just stay safe, money won't matter in the long run.