ITT: Biz Conspiracy Theories

ITT: Biz Conspiracy Theories

Attached: 1536191519165.png (788x699, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/goodlongposts/comments/5otfzi/as_of_2017_aes256_compromised_wikileaks_insurance/
cryptome.org/jya/nsamint.htm
doncio.navy.mil/CHIPS/ArticleDetails.aspx?ID=7375
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dr Craig S Wright was pressured by brithis intelligence with jail to cooperate in taking down crypto
also bitconnect was also brithis intelligence operation

Chainlink is planned by szabo(satoshi) to fullfill the godprotocol and to transfer wealth to right wing people

Turtle coin is secretly run by playboy bunnies.

Those bitcoin mining rigs are doing something else, far more sinister:

Doling out a bitcoin is merely the reward to the plebs, and is not the #1 purpose or mission of these incredibly powerful machines that are set up all over the world.

the code is open source brainlet

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Dats a good point right dere. Go on...

so is your moms vaganja

I think you’re the brainlet if you think government black ops can’t embed invisible code in “open source”. Furthermore the mining hardware themselves can have a backdoor cuckboy

Attached: fug.png (1389x272, 153K)

reddit.com/r/goodlongposts/comments/5otfzi/as_of_2017_aes256_compromised_wikileaks_insurance/

this thread was completely true and encryption is compromised. Qanon is the soft disclosure to release the darkest shit possible which will coincide with the collapse of the us dollar as world reserve

There is an AI on the blockchain

Satoshi is back-of-the-envelope actually Gavin Andresen

Attached: wojak is worried.jpg (995x1024, 260K)

Willy is fbi

Gavin Andresen is the real Satoshi. Craig, Roger, Szabo, Vitalik and all the prominent members in crypto work for him. He's the mastermind behind it all. Gavin Andresen is an incarnated alien of unkown origin. He's battling an intergelatic multi-dimensional battle for the fate of the planet. The Fiat monetary system was put in place by reptiles as we all know by now. Other species have decided to jump into the battle. BSV is just a distraction to get all the people who don't believe in the core principles of BTC (open source, permisionless) invested in it and then wipe them clean, getting them out of the market.

nah, he's a joo

The Bogdanoffs are real

Cryptocurrency was created by CIA/NSA to steal from libertarians

gavin is a CIA faggot along with craig who tried to dupe the entire bitcoin community by doing a private demonstration of trust me guys seriously

my conspiracy is all the OTC trades were bought up by the same firms at the 6200-6500 price range
they are using this bitcoin to sell on market to destroy all hope in the space
this whole year and a half was planned and executed to separate bitcoin from die hard holders
the run up and subsequent short in futures market ensured they made money along the way
most institutional investors don't give a fuck about bitcoin but some might be accumulating
if bitcoin survives this bear (it probably will) we will enter the golden bull
all alts and tokens are worthless including chainlink

Attached: sdfs.jpg (1030x253, 64K)

Bitcoin was created by the NSA and or CIA. Or some other arm of the US govt. Satoshi was never one individual. Craig Wright and anyone else claiming to be Satoshi are frauds.

Not really a very deep conspiracy but thats most likely to me.

Attached: 1542445139193.jpg (493x449, 43K)

Except XMR and ETH

cryptome.org/jya/nsamint.htm

HOW TO MAKE A MINT: THE CRYPTOGRAPHY OF ANONYMOUS ELECTRONIC CASH

Laurie Law, Susan Sabett, Jerry Solinas

National Security Agency

Office of Information Security Research and Technology

Cryptology Division

18 June 1996

Whats the difference?

Jow Forums is, irrefutably, one person

the fbi works for the joos, not the other way around.

Say kike

I made a thread dedicated to this a few months ago. The computing power is obviously being harnessed somewhere
>muh open source
>my random calculations
this is what plebs actually think, that you're solving random calculations and burning a country worth of electricity just to mine buttcoins
>muh anonymous creator

Why?

Why not. They did invent the SHA256 algo and can break it whenever they want.

The secret is in the 4th chamber of the great pyramid. We are energizing the trip back home to orion's belt.

>invisible code
>open source can be compiled yourself
>must be able to read every line of code to compile it
>invisible code

you're right about the hardware tho. you shouldn't ever trust chink hardware.

What was Bitcoin being used to power when it was just a bunch of CPU miners back in 2011?
It was a lot easier to trick redditors into thinking they are discovering aliens with SETI@HOME

why would they break the cryptography keeping their own servers safe?

doncio.navy.mil/CHIPS/ArticleDetails.aspx?ID=7375
>mfw the DoD didn't upgrade from SHA1 to SHA256 until 2016
what a joke. Bitcoin has better security than the United States Navy and Department of Defense.
the average neet on Jow Forums is more tech savvy than an NSA agent. They haven't been shit since the cold war, really.

Attached: 1427833410914.jpg (3000x3000, 1.51M)

its all being primed for a bakkt relief rally then deeper dump

There's only two people on Jow Forums.
You, and me replying to all of your posts.

SKYcoin is being shamelessly shilled on biz by a schizophrenic 24/7

The biggest conspiracy is no conspiracy at all.

Absolutely guarantee you invisible code exists.

- landed on moon in 1969
-cloned sheep in 1996

This is public info. lol smartdust, programmable matter, true stealth technology, CERN; LOL imagine all the balckbudget projects that have been in existed for decades upon decades upon decades. And you don’t think they can write code that is invisible to onlookers, how naive can you be ?

intergalantic, external forces (good & bad) are present. we are worms in a bigger game

You don't see to understand how computers work.

how can you compile what doesn't exist in MY program?
I can look at the Bitcoin code with my eyes, then hand write it myself (no INVISIBLE code in it, since im copying using my EYES) and then compile it.

How is the invisible code in my own bitcoin build?

Satoshi is an Ayyyy Lmao

I think he means that you don't fully understand what the code's doing, and that they can cleverly obfuscate malicious code to look like benign code.

not much of a conspiracy but this dump is mainly them needing dosh to rent more hash for the bch war and it's good that they will have less btc.

ok this makes sense. obfuscated code.
I'm willing to trust that a few darknet hackermen were paranoid enough to check the code before using it for shady dealings. Bitcoin has been around for a while and I'd be really impressed if anything malicious managed to stay in there this long.

then again it is the creators of Stuxnet and FLAME we are talking about here.
my personal favorite theory

Exactly this.

Also, as I previously mentioned, hardware could easier have backdoors in it as well.

there a ml being developed to work on problems that the human brain is not set up to see properly. thats all you need to make the next leap to invisible code. but with github and open source it would be hard because of how the programming languages are created. If there is ever a hypercomplex language that only works with ml and automated algo and computer systems and isnt possible for humans to interact with it would happen at that level. but the machine code of today is put together intentional way by humans so we are safe for now. its a runaway ai woe really.

Easily *. I’m tired af, sorry for typos . I can say without a doubt all of this power and electricity is not just being used to mine bitcoin. Mark my words. That kind of power, that is essentially crowdsourced( free labor and hardware and time) is any governments wet dream

This is what I’m talking about.
You don’t think that a blackbudget ai has produced code that cannot be read by the human eye? I’m sure there have been multiple secret coding languages that have been developed by ai that can be infected and hybridized and compatible with any language out there right now that exists. Probably has been for 20 plus years.

so what they are encrypting something with siphoned sha 256 hash? they have a computational transformer to magically get general compute from asic? using it to basically coprocess some subprocess that resemble 256 within a larger set? i think the best guess is that they are encrypting all of their secrets? i think the most advanced bodies already have chemical computers that outpreform all combined btc hash silicon.

Considering Szabo passed Smartcontracts . com to Sergey way back this isn't too farfetched

government mind control/mind reading/brain mining technologies/experiments and programmes have existed for decades

Attached: 1510769732082.jpg (500x208, 25K)

>conspiracy
That's exactly what will happen.

Attached: 819042813901289301.jpg (229x220, 9K)

Black Ops used it to undercover transfer money to their operations or trade with crime. But neckbeards and normies saw it as a goldmine. But after it exploded, got hyped and appeared in mainstream media they were afraid their operations are uncovered, they want to kill bitcoin into the dive we have now