Double digits when? im gettkng impatient desu

double digits when? im gettkng impatient desu

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-19 at 12.19.22.png (1318x174, 42K)

3 weeks

I've honestly lost count of the number of times I've been liquidated, buying the "bottom" and going long.

I also dumped the rest of my savings into ETH around $300, because "there's just no way it can go lower than that".

What the absolute fuck is going on.

Imagine if it slips to double digits in January...the very day it peaked this year? Irony or coincidence?

Attached: prepareyouranus.jpg (239x189, 17K)

you discovered crypto in late 2017 didnt you? as someone who watched eth go from $20 to $1200, its much easier for me to look at the bigger picture.

i find its the people who got in slightly later that are starting to think "this whole thing is a scam because everything is dumping so much". when in reality most stuff is still up like 10x from ICO etc.

I discovered crypto a long time ago, before ETH was a thing. I was buying BTC when it was $400. I just sold it too early, when it was like $800.

I also started moving ETH when it was like $40. Your assumptions are way off.

then why did you think
>there's just no way it can go lower than that

almost nothing has changed in terms of fundamental tech since 2016.

>reddit spacing
>retard
never fails.

And perhaps that is the problem? Valuations were driven up by the public expecting business use and revenue, and so far none of these ICOs or Eth has proven an actual business model with revenue.

We will correct until there is actual use case.

Welp looks like Stinkies were right. They are literally the backbone of the future crypto economy.

So you knew ETH would crash below $200 and shorted, then? What are you going to do with your millions?

Get fucked, nigger, I've been here longer than you. Just because I know how to use carriage returns and you apparently do not.

Everyone with a brain has been shorting ETH since arthur said it's a double digit shitcoin

>I-I'm not a newfag! You're a newfag!
really reddit, that's the best you can do?

(((Cohen)))-cidece

imagine shorting at $150 tho lol, just asking to get rekt

ive unironically been shorting since Arthur made that report. Shorting at $1200-$500 was retarded though, since it could have done a mini pump and liquidated you at any time.

but it was obvious it was going to go to $60-$30 levels like before the last bull run.

lol capped. wait 8 months

>yeah imagined that for the hundredth time

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6K)

>imagine shorting at $500 tho lol
>imagine shorting at $400 tho lol
>imagine shorting at $300 tho lol
>imagine shorting at $200 tho lol
>imagine shorting at $150 tho lol

>$60-$30 levels
>muh time machine

Imagine being this deluded

MY PATIENCE IS GETTING TIRED

Attached: Its+not+pepe+mom+itxs+apu+apustaja+_72a7028672d542bb8cac8fd8354a6e12.jpg (495x362, 23K)

>deluded
dude you literally just said;
>there's just no way it can go lower than that

kys

>as someone who watched eth go from $20 to $1200, its much easier for me to look at the bigger picture.

the picture where you had the biggest bullrun youll ever get, it going totally mainstream, newbies hearing about it, everyone else watching to see whatll happen, and the subsequent bust that ensures the outsiders will never feel confident to invest in it again?

no why so complicated? the picture that;
>it went up drastically and will inevitably fall very hard

the profitability potential is now capped. enjoy.

You're either literally retarded or being obtuse. You have to go back either way.

lol ok dude meanwhile i just made another 15% off my short

>inb4 ethbabbies buy into 0xBTC when their shitcoin hits double-digits

Will Ethlets EVER learn?

>up 100% over ETH on the monthly chart

Attached: 0xbitcoin_stylish.png (361x366, 29K)