Tell me he's wrong guys

Tell me he's wrong guys...

Attached: Untitled 273.jpg (586x660, 134K)

TA is a meme that guy is a clueless boomer

if he is wrong he'll delete it

Wooouu wouuu TA WORKS GUYS A GIGANTIC BULL FLAG GOING INTO SHIT.

don’t forget to join his paid group

He's not wrong
he's looking for multiple different scenarios at the same time. that's what you should do. we broke down from the triangle. what now? where's support
what will happen if we touch support and sit at that level. what will happen if we reject. look for support /resistance. set your targets there.
there is no right or wrong. the price moves and you'll have to decide where to buy / sell.

>"crypto is a bubble, all technical indicators point to that"
>"TA is a meme"

didn't he say BTC was doing a fulcrum or some shit indicating the bottom had settled in a few weeks ago?

I see btc is forming a nice middle finger this morning.
Tell me, Jow Forums, why the fuck did I throw $4000 on this burning trash fire? Did I make someone else rich as usual? Well, I'm off to my cuck job to make yet another lucky asshole rich. Wish me luck at future cucking!

I though he was smart first but he's no better than those Indian traders and moonboys, this was his ta a couple of weeks back

Attached: Dq_9GnfWwAIcLot.jpg (972x651, 77K)

maximum COPE

I'm smarter than him (which honestly isn't saying much) and I can tell you he's wrong

don't just look at the pretty pictures, you have to read the words too.

>a falling triangle is a bullflag
stop gambling and then kill yourself

He didn't make that picture, the absolute state of Jow Forums

He even talks about it on his twitter

Getting tired of these prophets and their analysis. This market and the non-existent difficulty to manipulate it can't be predicted with meme lines and shit. You're telling me the hash wars and the huge dump they created were predictable? Lol...

All of those TA guys are right until they're not.

This. Did they take a little faggy Jap dumping a huge stack of btc into account? This entire market is bullshit.

4500 is the next support i guess?

This is the great fakeout, all according to plan. The infallible $6200 support gets crushed. and it seems like all is lost. Weak hands dump their bags to buy back in at $2000.
Then, suddenly $5080 becomes a new support for no reason. The spikes of the inverse bart form here, and within 2 weeks we shoot back up to $6200 just in time for The Great Recovery of Dec 2018

willy the whale said 2k he wouldn't lie

bull run me pls :)