Market cycle

General sentiment is bad everywhere. This is the final sell off before we *very slowly* recover. Buy the dip, dollar cost average, and just enjoy the ride. Everything will be okay.

Attached: Emocional-cycle-2-Web-copy-sourced.jpg (768x624, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bbxjTzEbLmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope. we just left denial and entered panic. over soon though

I disagree, we are in a year long bear market that has been bleeding. I believe we're at depression. With bakt and etf's coming soon I firmly believe recovery will be within a few months.

December buyers capitulated a while ago. This is the real panic, with people who bought below 3k realising that there won't be a bull market for years. Muh etf and muh bakkt were nothing but memes.
You'll have years to buy the dip and dca.

you are still in denial.

alt coins can literally go to -99%

That's fine. I'm not in alts. Bitcoin has lost 90% value in the past. Good things come to those who wait. Just be patient and stop being so emotional in this market.

I love threads that talk about the market cycle. There are always lots of people who try to predict what phase we are in, and every time they are assuming we are further than we are.

If you think we're in Panic, then we are actually in Anxiety, if you think we are at capitulation, we have only reached denial.

Attached: Screenshot0045.png (1593x746, 615K)

we should be taking out loans and opening up credit cards to buy at these prices, right guys? i am

nah. denial was people screaming 6kwas the bottom for months.

i think we can hit 2k, but we are entering panic now for sure

>alt coins can literally go to -99%
so what are we buying
I cant believe the size of the positions I've been getting the last 30 days. You telling me its going to get even better. Jesus maybe I will get to 100K LINK.

Attached: signman02.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Long time holder, it could go lower. Wait until the current price stabilizes and people get used to the current levels. It's better to call the bottom too late than it is to be too early.

Agreed. We're getting close.

capitulation fren capitulation

Why did the government allow this to happen?

they tried to protect you but you didn't listen

Yes. Just FUCKING HODL. No emotions. Just be patient.

Anger?

Attached: Screenshot_20181119-112725~2.png (720x916, 269K)

>We have only reached denial
No we haven't! You're wrong!

>Agreed. We're getting close.
Yea, everyone I know in the real world who get interested in crypto during the late 2017 period is long gone. There were some guys who really kept up with it and I mention it now its clear that they dont follow at all anymore. It's just holders and degenerate gamblers and the gamblers are broke.

closed my short today at 5070, profit was one corn. opened 100x long at 1120. wick to 4k9 rekt me.
i hope arthur enjoys it

jesus just get off the market

long at 5120*

>providing liquidity for whales' exit
Good job user

I see we're still in complacency

Thanks

CANCEL ALL ORDERS CANCEL ALL ORDERS
youtu.be/bbxjTzEbLmI

With all things considered, xlm and xrp are doing fairly well

Well, looking at that chart scalewise, since we know for a fact that euphoria was 19k, and we went more than 50% down from there, we should be around denial.

you are literally the definition of denial. bakkt, etf etc. dont mean shit and wont do anything to price. the only thing that actually matters is the halvening since that reduces bitcoin inflation right by 50%

Wrong, this looks really close to 2014 chart, it dipped 86%.

this chart is not meant to be looked at scalewise, retard, this is why you wont make it

you said the same thing last week brainlet. Look how that worked out. We going to 4k. Maybe even 2k but I doubt it.

I didn't say anything last week. If bitcoin goes to 4k so be it. It only strengthens the shakeout.

Denial, obviously. People are still way to comfortable with the current situation. This is in no way panic or capitulation. Half you people still sit on your shitty bags because you think it's gonna go up again.

I can agree with this
I know about 4 people who bought in last year and all 4 stopped checking price and most likely sold or only hold ~$100-$300 worth

Even if he said the same thing last week, would he be wrong? Watching you brainlets talk like a week makes any difference in this meme cycle gives me hope that maybe, just maybe Jow Forums is still filled with faggots like it used to be.
The point is, this is the very slow recovery period, and we've been pretty close to the bottom for a while now - If you haven't been starting to hedge in your buys over time, you're not going to make it.

Attached: truth.jpg (1226x847, 59K)

i think the majority of people do not give shit Jow Forums is basically dead we was once one of the most active board now there like 20-100 shitposters these people will not sell even if we go to 0

Attached: 1517495228526.gif (500x381, 99K)

No they will go up if I sell. Same reason every time I buy the price goes down. Id rather just sit on these bags and laugh at keeping you NEETs poor.

>OP is deluded and anally blue-pilled
a sweet, sweet 6-year bear market is ahead of us, kek

I'm sure a lot of whales diversified this past year
a lot of pending stuff like mt.gox is being settled jihan blew his load on bababc
I wonder who's left?
this market just went through its biggest growth ever I wonder how it all will settle and if/when momentum starts building again

we are still cooling off from the last run. interest needs to die out for bitcoin. atm its still 8% of what is was in january. got to go to at least 2% for any sort of "momentum" to build up again

They always say 'Everything will be okay', until the moment nothing is okay anymore. And this is now.
This bear market will go very long to 3k all 2019. If you are smart just move to Tether and go back in end 2019 at 3k.

are you thinking about making any moves in the meantime
I was thinking about buying the new s15 miner for fun continuing to test new wallets and apps follow development all that fun stuff
I don't know of any financial plays besides just holding

well im a dev so going to spend the next 6 months working on my coin, and once its good enough to sustain itself, get a job.

also got 5 btc in dero so hopefully that will pump (even in bear market) once its smart contracts release and then have 15 btc ready to open a 3x long on bitmex when a bottom is clearly found.

>Approaching the 1-year mark on this bear market
>Down more than 75% from ATH
>"WE HAVE ONLY REACHED DENIAL GUYS."
This is why I hate perma-bears

It is known

Attached: W T F.jpg (306x216, 57K)

Nope this week is the final week of crypto.
People can try to rationalize it but nope we are done with crypto and this board will return to being as relevant as /t/

Consider the coming [actual] financial crisis. Nobody will stash their value in crypto, if anything they will take it out. The crypto crash couldn't have arrived at a worse moment. If I had to predict I'd say we aren't even close to the floor and will fall far below the previous peak

>The price drop is actually bullish.

Attached: bingo bagholder bingo.png (640x384, 188K)

Test

Why don't any of your niggers uphold the prophecy?
People were like "hurr durr with all this interest in the space Bitcoin might not go below -70% of ATH"
Now we're at -75% of ATH and people are panicking
Where do you think it's going to go now??

>After a parabolic rise is rejected, an asset usually retraces -80% from it's ATH

Attached: 1522505194704.png (719x2165, 335K)

>Now we're at -75% of ATH and people are panicking.
People have been panicking for months; don't act like this is a new phenomenon. The normies who FOMO'ed in back in December have long since pulled out, and even on Jow Forums the pink wojaks have been a meme for months.

>Where do you think it's going to go now??
Not to $0, if that's what you're asking. I think after a year of this, and retracing 75%, we're at or nearing the bottom. At this point, I don't know how you even justify being a "bear" in crypto unless you also believe that it's going to fail on a conceptual level

Yes I'm saying we have about 5%-10% more to go before the bottom
As for people panicking now, I was referring to how the price has dropped like a rock over the past few days, without any ranging or consideration of new support levels; it's as if the market is just like 'welp we broke $6k, it's over now' and no one is buying

Furthermore, there's a difference between being a longrun-bear and a shortrun-bear; being bearish in crypto in the long run is to be a nocoiner, but being bearish in the short run is simply being not ridiculous, given the unfettered growth that we've seen last year