Rate my buys

Just bought back in:
5 btc @ 5050
150 XMR @ 75.93
135 ETH @ 151.8

Fucking stressed man. Missed the dip to 4970 and then fucked some shit up (most notably xmr)

Attached: pleaserally.jpg.jpg (210x230, 11K)

RIP

Sorry user, this is going below $5k permanently today.

not bad if you are in long term game

I would have used half today if I could do it again. Unfortunately I averaged in too early.

ouch/10
still gonna go lower/10
double digit shitcoin/10

^^ this

Not buying XRP and waiting for the road to 100 200x gain fest

I rate it
Bags by eoy/10

You did good OP

I identified 4970 way back last year when a trading gap was made (after making a new high jumped higher and did not retreat lower than 5120) So I just hold true to my long term idea and see how things play out. Yes 3k is a possibility in the long run but I think a bounce is overdue. Anyway at least i sold at 14k and only bought back now.

Yeah I understand, well I still believe in crypto in the long run. The market cap of all crypto is now down 80% from its high. That is as bad as in 2014

when people start saying retarded shit like this AFTER a major dump, the upside tends to outweigh the downside in my experience

this poster may in fact be right, but now is the time to gamble your shitcoins, gentlemen

>The market cap of all crypto is now down 80% from its high. That is as bad as in 2014
what is it if you weight it according to the upside of the previous run-up?

Same here I thought this shit was gonna be sideways for a while before slowly climbing reeeeeee

>now is the time to gamble

breh... Now is the time to creatively imagine 50% of your portfolio wiped out in a single day

its worse because crypto did a higher percentage gain in 2013 than it did in 2017 (how unbelievable that may sound)

Superb

And actually now that I look at it again it only went down 74.2% last bear and today we are at -80%.
So yeah this bear market is worse and heavier for sure (also not as much time has passed yet which makes me a worry)

Thread recap:

6 negative
only 4 positive
2 suffering not knowing when it will all end
1 fanboy

>only 4 positive
I'd classify mine as neutral/optimistic for the long run

Would increase the xmr position at the cost of eth.

Nice buy, good coins but it will probably lose another 30-50% before going anywhere up user.

>Nice buy, good coins but it will probably lose another 30-50% before going anywhere up user.
on what basis?

not positive in short term i think we could see 3.5-4k maybe even lower but at the same time i would definitely not bet on it

>not bet on it
all investments are gambling in the end, user

update

7 negative
4 neutral
2 positive
1 fanboy

Has biz ever been this depressed?

Attached: bobosuicide.jpg (202x250, 4K)

I bought back in as well. If we get fucked, then so be it. I went all in on ICX since, even though it's a shitcoin, that price was incredibly low. I used 20% of my capital to get 25k. See y'all in two years.

Those are the major supports. I bought at 5000 and sold at 5080 again because it isn't moving up. Sell pressure is high. Volume profile is kek until 4400 area. We are definitely going to 4400 before we go bull again. There is no way around it.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-19 19-26-51.png (2098x897, 339K)

ah, the lines

It's a meme but a memes are real and even strong when there are enough people who believe in it. Markets are the pure depiction of collective human and ai psychology

these buys were hasty. shit is going much lower. sorry op.

Really nice if true. I just 1 more BTC at 6k. Invest when there is blood in the streets, even the blood is your own. And yes, fuck there is a lot of blood of me out there.

F

Attached: 7D2B26A0-AF9D-4944-9867-BEA8769FB49A.jpg (437x318, 27K)

That kike scamcoin is never going to 100x you fucking retard. It's never going back to $3.3 either which is under a 4.5x and you think it's going to 100x or 200x?

Just gas yourself already

>150 XMR @ 75.93
support @56$

>5 btc @ 5050

Attached: 3 women laughing at this dumb nigger.jpg (600x390, 54K)

Nice

Make it stop pls

Attached: stop.jpg (300x168, 9K)

absolutely rekt

why is it selling higher on binance? currently at $5020 there

I rate it 49/50.5

>why is it selling higher on binance? currently at $5020 there
USDT and not USD

lol rip

Fuck you've lost 1k since making this thread

Way too early

>fucking stressed man
you should be

>t. toast

Should've bought some IPSX too.

Just bought 1.1btc too so we can hold our hands together OP

Attached: 1541873681213.jpg (720x745, 196K)

Meant to reply to OP

I dont know where your hands were dude so keep them.
But financially I hope you made a great decision.

If you're afraid of the smell of a little dickcheese you are not going to make it
How much do you think I had to swallow off unwashed dicks in order to affort those 1.1btc?

Attached: 1537469212154.png (675x380, 324K)

Depends on the price of colx