This thread is for high intelligent only

So we are 1 month away from bakkt and possibly the first etf, considering most hedge fund wants to put bitcoin as an option to 401k.
Bitcoin is extremely oversold, with no "support" on sight. What are your thoughts fellow intellegent Jow Forums writers ?

PS: No stupid muh bull/bear dinguses. You guys keep shorting/longing daily on bitmex then cry in some dark corner or google how to kill y ourselves.

Attached: 635467.png (680x788, 117K)

>bitcoin as an option to 401k
jesus why would anyone do that

i bet both my testicles that burger etf wont get approved

can I put my 401k in ETH?

That's why it dumps so hard now, bulls starting to run out of time

Muh bulls !
Are you not entertained !!??

Attached: 1541669891924.png (500x610, 117K)

>most hedge funds want to put bitcoin as an option to 401k

I worked for hedge funds and now as a VC, this is the dumbest fucking thing that encompasses a complete lack of understanding about the financial industry that I have heard in my life.

>BTC is going to be the crypto of choice

Oh user. . .

Bears of course

It's a high risk high reward investment, and considering stock markets all over the world is in a bubble and possible "correction" may cause panic in real markets too, it's a decent hedge and is not manipulated by (((them))), yet.

Mike Novogratz's stock is the most important index to look at right now for Wall St/Bay St/ City sentiment.
People know there will be a bottom soon, the real question is can we meet ATH again.
Take a look at Galaxy Digital and you'll see that there are people out there looking forward from here.

We're going to slowly bleed and stabilize over the next few months as the LN grows and ETFs make headway. Once the LN is matured enough we'll see our first ETF, and value should come from that, which will likely be the trigger for Jow Forums's fabled golden bull run

Attached: 31738576_246067349275271_3512213784091426816_n.jpg (480x480, 66K)

>priced in
people won't ever understand this, these markets price in future, it's about which point in this future we are exactly

Accepted, with 0.5 BTC.
I will use the same name around Feb. 19 to look for you.

Attached: 71baCLK2M1L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x775, 63K)

We're already back. $10k EOD. Screencap this.

>high risk reward ratio
>a decent hedge
did you ever hear about risk-on mode you fucking faggot amateur? If WS wants to escape stock volatility you think they hedge in crypto? You retards are ridiculous sorry user.

I doubt we'll see another ath in the next 2 years but this "last dip" makes a lot of other smart fellows drooling. This may be the start of accumulation maybe but launch of bakkt can be a good short term opportunity as this shitcoin vs shitcoin hash war was.

I doubt ETFs going to wait LN. I know it's a long shot but we can still see it before 2019. If it's going to happen, it'll happen before a quarter ends.

>based and toaddicked
lmao

At least one person isn't a fucking retard. These retards no nothing about markets and professional trading

well in all fairness neither do most professionals

thanks

>For high intelligent only
>Immediately begins discussing crypto

Choose one.

When shit really hits the fan, there'll be no place to escape the volatility. What do you really think will be safe if stocks start affecting the market ? Fiat ? U.S is especially weak to that because of stock buybacks.

Gold/silver ? Please. If stocks go down the IOU gold will shit itself. It'll go to zero. Destroying confidence on bankers destroying banks once again.

If cards played right bitcoin may be that hedge.

Zero financial knowledge for reference, all exposure to finance gained through circle-jerking about crypto with similarly situated individuals.

EHEHEHEHEHEHE POO POO PEE PEE EHEHEHEHEHEH STINKY BINKIES EHEHEHEHE

Attached: IMG_20181119_201636.jpg (1080x1516, 144K)

>circle-jerking
>highly speculative market
here, made it more "financial" for you.

>If stocks go down the IOU gold will shit itself. It'll go to zero
>It'll go down to zero
please, tell me about all the industrial uses for shitcoins

Attached: 1lgr72.jpg (378x453, 44K)

Bitcoin, or any crypto, is the absolute last thing you'd find in any hedge fund not created by a 14-year old who spends too much time on Jow Forums.

Seriously, I can't even tell if you're just baiting or are really that completely stupid. That's like saying you're wanting to feed starving children in Africa by buying them all Beanie Babies. Because, they're, like, beans, right?

there will be a flash crash to around 1kusd then up to around 20kusd, its all been planned, godspeed

>is not manipulated

user, I dont even...

Attached: 8892441126478871.png (509x619, 8K)

lmao why the fuck would you want high risk/reward with a 401k substitute? Fuck you Jow Forums drones are dumb

Well, thanks for that, and you are right, but I think I was purposely going beyond "highly speculative market" into the land of "moronic, highly ridiculous, and insane to believe you could even rope the most gullible idiots into it market." The term "circle-jerking" just seemed to encapsulate that for a Jow Forums Jow Forums audience.

the "digital" gold banks gave you for real gold certainly can be redeemed. It's not on fractal reserving at all. I'm not saying gold will go to zero, I stated this thread is high intelligence only.
by (((them))), yet.

>I dont like to lose money based on my tinfoily obsession with another religion, I lose my money simply by my own delusion

Attached: 79646379764469.png (180x192, 5K)

I see our operation is in full swing. These shitcoins... they are powerful far beyond my initial appraisal of their intrinsic value... They are like spectres... haunted, translucent beings... neither fully real, nor false... Existing in the minds, drifting between minds, like a gust of wind breathed by our Creator...

Attached: Dollarnote.jpg (720x726, 692K)

>dingus
ok herd