Is this fucker selling his stash??

Been a 24/7 watcher for years haven't seen a drop like this with almost no uptake-- is this fucker selling off some or all of his approx 1mil coins?

Attached: images (1).jpg (239x211, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x0a0fed0ff3495fe93749cde2b692b7e217dc739c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He, Roger an Jihan are selling. This will be a race to the bottom. They are crashing this market with no survivors.

Either ABC or SV will replace BTC for good.

Unironically yes some of it

Isn't this market manipulation? Can we get these guys prison sentences

Nah, that's a brainlet perspective, this is like a game of Risk. While BTC, ABC, and SV all destroy each other, the crypto waiting to strike on the sidelines will make its move and destroy them all. Get ready for XRP #1.

Attached: 1541897945415.jpg (600x600, 66K)

>sellers selling what they own is manipulation
lmao

Thanks for selling me your cheap coins

>market manipulation
>in magical internet money
lmao

Attached: 1423260669148.png (200x200, 45K)

Did one of them say they would dump it to 1k? That's manipulation

Attached: B76573A2-3F06-42E8-BD26-3988E7FDFD72.png (471x441, 63K)

>jew banker coin gonna be number 1
Why I'm not surprised at all?

God I hope so - mutually assured destruction

we should be glad that they selling crypto will be much better withou these hacks

god you're dumb, no wonder you're poor.

He said he's OK with it. It's a war of attrition.

It's considered manipulation in stocks. Same shit. If you announce your intentions to crash the price of an asset by selling off then it's manipulation

that wouldn't hit ethereum then.
It's institutional money exiting, they invested in everything at once, probably weighted by market cap. Now they sell.

It is. Nvm that fuck he probably only ever bought shitcoins.

Crypto is modern day Enron.

they wont hold.....because of the implications

It is hitting ethereum. Whales talk to eachother on IRC and shit. Check one of the Bitfinex ETH wallets - a couple whales got tipped off 7 hours ago etherscan.io/address/0x0a0fed0ff3495fe93749cde2b692b7e217dc739c

My point is if it was Craig selling btc it wouldn't impact ethereum.
Everything is dropping because entites selling have everything. Possibly with exception of xrp.

A lot of ppl in crypto are spooked, what if he is Satoshi? What if hes doing this? People with a ton of coins arent taking the chance and got out with enough to be okay and to wait out this drama. People with a lot of skin in the game dont care if its true or not, just the tiny chance its true or that enough ppl will believe it to lose all of their gains is enough to get out partially.

When are we going to rise and up and demand his head?

when BTC goes down, ETH goes down - nothing new about that.

>decentralized

J.:
>crashing this market with no survivors.
No one cared who I was until I dumped my stash.

Attached: crane.jpg (239x211, 21K)

>He thinks BTC is decentralized

HAHAHAHAHAHA even XRP has been proven to be more decentralized, holy fucking shit.

When you lost all your money holding ABC and losing to SV.

Get the fuck out of crypto

How retarded are you cashies? Explain step by step how costing normies billions, including the few businesses retarded enough to get involved in the space, is going to drive mainstream adoption of not even the most well known crypto (BTC) but of a random shitfork? Explain it very slowly, step by step, how you think this works. Go on.

The genesis wallets haven't moved. He isn't Satoshi, it's that simple. He's a child throwing a tantrum.