Should I sell now? My liquidation is at 4330, I can perhaps lower it to 4000-4100 but that's it

Should I sell now? My liquidation is at 4330, I can perhaps lower it to 4000-4100 but that's it.
If I got liquidated then I'd lose almost my entire portfolio. If I closed my position now I'd lose a big part still, but it would obviously be better. I'd be in about the same position crypto holdings-wise that I was in March this year (though worse as my alts have bled their BTC value) after I sustained heavy trading losses and took my last chance to recover. I recovered that loss in 4 months.

Attached: 1517420974821.jpg (645x756, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/k1AlV2FU-Bitcoin-Long-Term-Price-Trend-Trade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least you're not the guy who just lost $8 million due to being liquidated at $145 (ETH)

>do i want to lose more or less

It's the question of whether we'll reach those levels.

bump

Temporary bottom at 4.8 - 4.5k, just hang on two or three days and we gonna see a nice reversal for one week or two

Temporary bottum.... rehverhsahl

I don't know if it's worth it. I'm trying to calm myself down and figure out the best choice.

bump

why would you do it in the first place you dumb mong kek

Dude I genuinely think this is a curtain call for BTC. For the first time ever, BTC is crashing, but it’s also being compared to newer, better crypto that have come out in the last two years. Couple that with the retarded forks and Satoshi’s Vision drama, and you have a market ripe to mature beyond “BTC IS KING, ACCUMULATE SATS”.

There are far better, more useful implementations of cryptocurrency and blockchain platforms that anyone counting on BTC staying on top is antiquidated thinking.

Name 5 please.
XRP is a banker-shitcoin ponzi scheme that in no way deserves its current marketcap. Upheld being retarded normies and massive shilling campaigns. 60% hold by "the team" are you out of your fucking mind?
If you do even a little bit of research you should come to the conclusion that buying xrp is retarded but for some reason it is shilled so hard that it is very often people's first crypto. It is seen as "safe" due to the association with banks.

Ethereum is a candidate but the amount of eth stuck/in the hands of shitcoin ICO's is quite frightening.

Monero perhaps? Maybe but it sure as fuck isn't looking too bright price-wise either.
Stellar might have a chance but quite frankly I put this in the same boat as xrp. This amount of centralisation has no use for blockchain. Just go and use a centralized ledger. Would be cheaper and more efficient.

Can you stop being a drama queen? The only way you ll “lose”
Its if you sell at a loss, let it be there and come back in 2 years. Holyshit you faggots are beyond saving, know what? Sell it, i dont want faggots like you in the buz anymore get the fuck out

Link retard

Why would you go long on a bear market?

I don't get the logic of doing that, seriously.

He’s on leverage brainlet

As a hobbyist outlet maybe. As commodity, not a chance. No other crypto commodity has been around long enough to navigate the US regulatory structure that excludes institutional money. Bureaucracy doesn't move at the speed of coked out day traders and if something is getting adopted "for the tech" it doesn't need a market cap of 100 billion to support it's use case. In fact some of these commodities lose functionality when they're overvalued and the utility is squatted/scalped to the degree it is.

I've been sitting on this long since October sadly
I fucked up

you will feed the next bull run, we apreciate your efford user.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/k1AlV2FU-Bitcoin-Long-Term-Price-Trend-Trade/

muh link
When is mainnet launching faggot?
>soon
This month? december? january? Q2 2k19? where the fuck is it currently standing?

Also I have a therapist visit booked for tomorrow, I planned to talked about issues with my gf but I'll talk about losing my money instead kek. this is sad

Do you know what liquidation means you idiot?

Attached: images.jpg (692x443, 27K)

He actually pushed it down to 142.82. ATL was 142 on coinbase.

I bet it was a whale who just pressed it under that couse he saw it posted on biz

planned to talk*

Everytime I had this thoughts it has ended pretty bad. Lowering the liqui level was the worst. But thats not advice for ya. Ive used to made 1,5 btc from 0,2. When I first time touch crypto in 2016. Ive lost it all via leverage. Now I do mining so I a bit uninformed about the market. Holding huge bagz tho, but u shouldnt lower the liqu level imho..

Attached: 1542636453788.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Not really, please explain it:(

I genuinely want to puke guys
I wish I had some TV analysis from my favourite authors to comfort me that the support levels will hold... but there's nothing
I wish there was a relief rally at least

Diamond support at 4800. Chill.

Does it matter? Ur worst estimate in within 5 months from now
The FUD has evolved

bump

don't worry user, adamantium support of mithril forged by the angels of Satan at $480

He didn't lose 8 million. Have you never heard of leverage? With 1:100 he probably lost 80k.

Attached: 1542429127228.png (200x300, 28K)

Attached: brainlet wojak.jpg (361x408, 7K)

bump
>tfw playing ESO trying to kill time this night since I sure as fuck am not sleeping on this

>already got bankrupted few months ago
>Sitting comfy at pc now

Get out, this thing is proving too unstable to ever be used as a viable means of currency. No o e would ever be insane enough to adopt it for real payments.

Honestly I still believe in it long term. I just worry I get liquidated from the game before BTC recovers.