You're only allowed to post in this thread if you bought before 2017

Sentiment?
Personally, I'm selling part of my stack to buy cheaper later.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 5.27.27 PM.png (635x547, 299K)

back to 1kusd

everyone who bought before 2017 sold in december-2017 and january 2018,
exactly for the reason you give, to buy back cheaper later

and Im still not buying, not yet.

wrong. i bought december 2016. hodl'd in january because it could have easily done another 2-3x.

im waiting until we go sideways in the same range for 8-12 months for a confirmed bottom. then going to open a 3x long on bitmex. and start buying into the new alts (polkadot, radix, dfinity etc.)

same, i will buy some futures, but dont use mex, goto deribit better...

The bottom isn't going to last for 8-12 months, it's going to be a sharp bottom just like 20k was a sharp top.

I'll be looking to buy in at the support we reach when the weekly RSI falls below 30.

well im not looking to snipe the exact bottom. but anything within a 5-15% range of the bottom is good enough for me. which will more than likely last 8-12 months imo.

bought 1 btc back in jan 2014, i will buy some more btc next jan whatever the price, hopefully it gets down to ~3k by then.
im a poorfag so i cant afford a lot, whatever 300 eur can buy me.

>Sold in end of Nov in 2017
>Bought back in June of this year all in on Link and XRP

Ayyy I don't care I am a wild boy and still in the green.

I bought 130k worth after refinancing our house and taking out few loans when it was at 17k. my wife and children have left since and I've been hiding from creditors by staying at different motels. I was promised btc hit 50k per coin by the end of this year so I could finally pay off everyone and get my wife back from her new husband. Please tell me this is just a dip and it is about to shoot up like it did a year ago from 6k to 18

Attached: 1536555837200.jpg (432x625, 54K)

See post title. I also suggest converting to Buddhism and moving on from your wife.

Oct 2016 here. Still have the btc I bought ... I just used it to sports bet for a few months then forgot about it for a while

I bought BTC in december 2013
This has happened before and it will happen again. I am unmoved.
I also bought ETH in august 2015; it's a lot easier to be unmoved when you're already way up, and cashed out several times your initial.

bought during the mt gox days, made about a million and a half selling at 15k, didn't risk 20k because I thought 10k was pretty high in the first place

overall I'm indifferent since I have a job, a house and a normal life anyway

Simply ladder down from here to 2k.. pretty easy not to fuck this up if you are not full retard... which you probably aren’t if you bought early and sold the topish mostly like some of us.. GL fags.

I bought in 2012 for darknet drugs and lost my laptop which had at least 100 btc on it

Bought one BTC and LTC in Jan 2014. All last year I was kicking myself for not continuing to buy during 2015-2016. I fell for the Mt. Gox killed it meme and forgot about crypto until last May. I still had a pretty good year, but not nearly what it could've been. I'm not making the same mistake twice. I think we're looking at 18 more months of bleeding, and I'll be buying dips or dollar averaging in every paycheck until the next run. I'll be loaded up for the 2020 halvening.

> dollar averaging
The patrician way to invest.

i bought in september 2016 and i've never cashed out a cent

I bought BTC in 2014-2015 and ETH during the DAO crisis (true story).

I haven't sold anything so far (thought about selling some in the end of 2017 but didn't act on it).

I can't wait for the next bull run.

I got really excited about Bitcoin in 2014. I told everyone I knew. Then, I got ridiculed after the crash, and I got pissed off at Bitcoin for making me look like an idiot, and I forgot about it. I bought in at peak 2014 euphoria.

If I'd stayed as excited as I was, and not fell for the fud, I could've accumulated 100 bitcoin by Spring of 2017. But, I didn't. I actually had to dig my old cpu out of the garage to find my BTC and LTC in May 2017. I'm going to keep buying this time. Crypto isn't dead. If Mt. Gox didn't kill it in 2014, it's not dead now.

I left 1btc to see what happens

Kek

I've been bleeding my ether out. I'm probably going to sell the last of my stack tonight with half of it being cash and the other half being BTC. Got some other shitcoins that I'm getting rid of. Should get my tax situation to about even for 2018.

Oh and I'm keeping my recurring payday buys of BTC

just bored user. it was over when we started burning normies, that was the golden bull run. now it's just waiting for clarity in regulation before beginning the long grind. for the time being though nothing on the market is worth buying, and expectations off market are still too high, there is no action to be taken until volume fizzles.

I've officially begun buying back in. I mean if it falls another 50% or 75% i'll just keep cost averaging in so that it's a non issue.

Hey it's not as bad as mcafee who'll eat his dick on live tv if btc doesn't reach 1 million in 2020

Fuck, I hope you are larping.

Attached: 1536115180746.jpg (1920x1280, 556K)

If this is true, then you are a failure as a husband and father for endangering their future on a high risk investment. I would feel sorry for you if it was just your future you gambled on, but you screwed over your dependents, and I don't think anyone should feel sorry for you.

I am the only person I know who succeeded with crypto. I bought in 2014, cashed out half in January, and the other half in September. My best friend who got me into crypto lost everything because he put all over his gains into shitcoins and kept refusing to cut his losses. He became so jealous of me that he just basically passively-aggressed our friendship to death, and now he's a bitter wagie who lives in his own little fantasy world and sleeps on a filthy mattress in his mother's basement.

Attached: 1535566442636.png (768x768, 311K)

holy sauce my dude.

First bought in 2016.

Just went all in.

Wish me luck.

Attached: 1496209643905.png (3200x2888, 2.35M)

bought $50 worth back when it was a new thing. comp sci major so there was a buzz about it. forgot about it for a while, sold at about $10k when it showed up on the news.
nice windfall, but relatively insignificant, just put into my retirement savings with the rest. made more money betting on smartphone related stocks back in 2008.

Meh. Will sell only for living expenses. Might buy more if it goes down a lot more. I'm a bad trader, just a lucky gambler.

lucky early adopters are thinking of selling, or have been selling the "bottom"

smart early adopters aren't

he will unironically surgically remove a part of his dick to eat because it will be short 100 dollars of 1 million