This gonna pump tommorow, right? They are lauching #Overledger

This gonna pump tommorow, right? They are lauching #Overledger

Should I say half my suqas for this? I was going to go all in but now I think suqa still have some gains to be milked desu

Attached: 1fcbWnGw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

None of that shit matters bro, it's probably just going to dump even more.

Still no bank announcement and exchange LOLOLOL SHITCOIN

dont sell suqa sucka

stfu u fgt

I know you just want to accumulate, you can whisper in my ear, no one will know

b-but quant is so fucking good m8

going under 100 within 24hrs.

why would it dump when their most important thing is happening?

got me kek
We won't see a big pump anyway tomorrow, maybe 20%.

Because people are scared, market sentiment is bearish af

maybe, entire market dumping might've changed the direction that quant is going but no one knows, it's still a smallcap

>why would it dump when their most important thing is happening?

This is literally your first day in crypto or any other markets, right?

you'd be an idiot to sell suqa for qnt right now. suqa is just starting it's pump and qnt is probably going to dump.

why would it dump, reeeeeee

SUQA to the moon motherfucker

Just in case you are honestly unsure about this:

Things pump in anticipation of "news" and events, and when the event happens or the news is released, there is no further cause for speculation and so people sell and take their money elsewhere for the next pump.

It's quite simple and universally true.

Quant will lead the next wave in crypto. It connects fucking all the chains together without any middle man chain. Only project that can unite crypto under one roof.

>Bagholder cope

well yeah sure it happens all the time, but it didn't now, qnt is stable for some weeks, maybe it will happen tomorrow no?

It will dump on the news. It might pump again next year.

I always anticipate a dump on the news....add to that the fact that ETH is completely shitting itself right now and will likely reach desperately low lows tomorrow. erc20 tokens seem like a bad idea right now.

crypto is comprised of the tech, the development, the fundamentals, the connections, future use-case and possibilities yet to come when the hard and the soft infrastructure will be built out, and the market
the former is the important factor, the latter is a cycle of many cycles, beginning with hype, fluctuating until the structure will stabilize itself and settle it's massive tentacles in every sphere of existance, making itself fundamental
praise the day of the tentacles

O-Ok

This depends on other market conditions.
When the market is generally optimistic, they tend to over value the effects of upcoming news. Once the news is known and evaluated, there's usually a dump as it returns to the mean. When the market is pessimistic, the news is usually a beacon as some refuge.

I mean shit look at what happened to chainlink last month with their string of announcements. They were mostly inconsequential, but everyone thought it was going to be mainnet announcement. It still pumped.