Why is this happening

why is this happening

Attached: 1535155396829.jpg (740x900, 124K)

because you touch yourself

You turned your back on Jesus, user.

Its a sign from God to buy more LINK.

Take this chance to change your destiny, my fren.

seriously guys
why is this happening

Attached: 1530231528108.png (900x1042, 90K)

because we're all retarded. we actually thought we could make it by doing nothing of value. I repent. I deserve this. we all do.

About two weeks ago, an australian shitposter, who is a bitcoin billionaire, declared that he would restore buttcorn to its original vision, because he's totally the real Slim Satoshi.

He scheduled to do this using the buttcorn shitcoin fork called buttcorn cash. Very few people cared, or even took notice, because he's an australian shitposter.

Unfortunately, one of cryptoland's biggest manchildren, Roger Ver, and his buttsex manlet asian fuckbuddy took offense to the real Slim Satohi's shitposts. Roughly 4 days ago, the real Slim Satoshi and Roger Ver both rented out all the hashpower in the universe from the chinese and russians, while engaging each other in a really autistic pissing match on twitter, reddit, instagram, and every other form of social media autistic manchildren frequent.

A direct consequence of two manchildren renting out all the hashpower in the world to fuel 'the right vision' of true, decentralized, anonymouse, uncensorable, peer to peer digital cash is that the rest of the known universe has finally realized how incredibly stupid the whole thing is, how worthless proof of work actually is, and how totally centralized and retarded the entire cryptosphere is.

Attached: roger justed ver.jpg (167x250, 4K)

Disgustingly manipulated

Attached: arguecat.jpg (600x485, 48K)

You turned black on Jesus, user.

Moot was right.

Attached: moot aussies.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

USA
DOLLAR
FEDERAL RESERVE
ECONOMY COLLAPSE
MANIPULATION
HUMAH GREED

That is why

Attached: 1517639710826.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Canary in the coalmine. Nividia stocks were an indicator of falling interest, combine that with a 7 month flatline and the get-rich-quick meme dies off. They needed a major breakthrough that never happened.

joos

Do you really think the powers that be in crypto are going to allow shit to bottom out? My guess is that the real money is going to feel the greed in $4000 BTC and start a buying spree that will take it back up to $10,000 EOY.

kek

yeah, nah

Attached: car-on-fire-3_1024-600x400.jpg (599x400, 122K)

there are great restraints holding back economic forces in the world right now, user. "making it" is not really the amassing of a truly substantial amount of the world's money, but rather, it is merely you having a more substantial (though still very small) share of the money that exists.
by buying crypto, you are assisting in the growth of the crypto network (a sovereign economy) at large. this is arguably one of the most important things that can be done right now, as sovereign money is the backbone of a truly free market.
everything is valid, and just. the things that happen occur because the preceding events caused them to.
you live in a time of mass production, enormous manpower, and instant access to nearly all the information that built entire societies before you. despite this, you and i have to resort to relying on a market that would never have been available to you if it were up to your government in order to make the money required to experience the life that you should have been able to make for yourself, but cannot for reasons that were designed to be beyond your control.
we are interfacing with the systems that will destroy global communism, once and for all.
you are doing what is rational, and just.

as for us, here--we're all good people. most white people are.

Attached: 1537299344751.png (894x894, 104K)

Agreed, I think we will see it bounce 100% some day before the end of the year.

The 'powers that be in crypto' have managed to nuke their coins to the fucking ground, and seemingly have no problem pouring more money into their holy war.

RogerVerifedCash has lost over half its value in 72 hours. RealSlimSatoshiCash has lost almost 90% in the same 72 hours. ButtCornCore is testing the sub 4400s.

What you must understand is that all the players on stage are actually the crypto elite. The finest captain of industry. The richest fuckers in the sphere. This is all your magical internet money amounts to.

Attached: bitcoin chosen one.jpg (675x450, 48K)

fuck me for ignoring that shit
I just thought it would amount to memecoin battles

Attached: Wojac.jpg (980x645, 78K)

You're all fucking brainlets. It's a market cycle running its course. Chill.

is this pasta? it's really good.