Are you still bullish long-term? 5 years? 10 years?

Are you still bullish long-term? 5 years? 10 years?

Attached: LYNXNPED831IK_L.jpg (728x485, 27K)

>deflationary world currency

yes user. the strong hands will make it

no it's fucking useless no one uses it

yes

Attached: 1542255929100.png (3704x2798, 683K)

Not on Bitcoin but on crypto in general, yes.

elaborate

On BTC? No.
On xrp? Yes.
Tomorrow.

Yes. 1-5 years.

Yes, payment processors and banks keep cracking down on people guilty of wrongthink and as this grows more and more pervasive people will look to alternate forms of money for use online so I'm optimistic longterm. I'll wait till 2024 to reevaluate, I bought at $300 and took some profit at $14k so I can afford to wait.

There is an expression. First crape is always fucked.

As soon as national currencies are tokenized.. bitcoin will go to zero. Other cryptos are a joke.

This year we will see Security Token Offerings.. regulation compliant tokens. Now that is where your money should go.

>Used it to buy drugs that I sold yesterday
Hahahahaha
Yup

Tokenized national currencies will be centralized. The good thing of this will be more crypto adoption, but the same problems that come out of centralized currencies like fiat will happen in centralized national currencies as well. Decentralization is the way to the future, and no amount of laws can ever stop Bitcoin.

Attached: zwartepepe.png (4000x3864, 3.05M)

BTC next bull run to ~$100k begins in may 2019

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

checked and kekked

Cowish here since june 1995

Yes

The best minds in the world are working on blockchain and crypto will be the benefactor

No Segwit has a critical flaw and it’s going to 0

Bitcoin is not decentralized.. it's the most centralized and manipulated asset in the world. Chink miners and a couple of early investors posses half of it... and it keeps getting forked. And everyday another drama in the community.

Bitcoin is a mess.

When national currencies are no longer created out of nothing by private corporations... bitcoin will go to zero.

gonna need a bit of explanation on this one me boy

ps it will be slow
also, check my trips and green id faggots

Do you realize the complete dystopia that would create in developed nations? A transparent blockchain used for digital cash can be the most Orwellian creation of our time if hooked into the existing power structures. It would make Bitcoin/Monero more important though.

Its going to happen exactly because of what you fear, governments are salivating over that level of control.

bearish long term (6 years)
bullish long long int (60 years)
kek

One day the US will announce the cessation of printing cash bills and in its place mint new money in cryptocurrency form using blockchain. Existing cash will become illegal to use as everyone is forced to use the new dollar medium. It will be sold to us as a proactive way to keep our government transparent and accountable for their actions, when in reality it is the final puzzle piece in creating the complete surveillance state. 2025. Cap this.

I'd bet on parts of the EU doing it first.

and btc will skyrocket in price because nobody wants to live under a 1984 style country like that

Attached: bitcoin-1505186792611.png (713x1000, 365K)

>regulation compliant tokens
anonymous ID cards
intelligent niggers

Yes they do. Orwell couldn't imagine the level of personal information volunteered to corporations/government today. It will be sold to us as a "good" and "helpful" step forward so we don't give it a second thought, just like today.

I do agree about btc tho. Privacy really needs to be baked into the first layer asap

The next generations will be subverted to.

>muh orwell
we get it, you fucking faggot, we all went through middle school, too

>intelligent niggers

come on now that's a little far fetched

My point is that most people think it's a possibility in the future. They're completely blind to the fact that we're already there and it's only getting worse with these "promising technologies"

Imagine using buzzwords and second-hand lies that you don't even understand. Kek.

Holy shit u faggot are pathetic. Bitcoin isn't going anywhere bixtards.

I'm bullish for new year suckaazzz

it is a mess though

>it's the most centralized and manipulated asset in the world

very wrong, young one

Not to say that currently it isn't centralized, but calling it the most is very stupid.

It is a mess, a huge fucking cesspool of scammers and liars, you cannot deny this truth.

I cut my losses and sold today. Too stressful and the debt was eating me up.

i wonder if they still teach 1984. it's probably considered "fearmongering" now

I, for one, am bullish on Tulips

Your children will ask you why you didn't invest in Eastern Holland

>And everyday another drama in the community.

Like that happens only to Bitcoin kek.

the more normies get involved, the longer and harsher the crash will be. bitcoin might as well be 'Enron' now, as far as public perception goes. people will always be keen on a flutter if the price is right and things look promising, but i wonder how long it'll take for the public to really get over this. even folk who buy in will have a finger on the panic sell button

>cesspool of scammers and liars

Welcome to the real world pal, no one can protect you from this, but it's not the fucking software.

No, its all dead. There is no possible recovery from here. I am just going back into fiat.

those that sell and buy all the way down will make more

fake signals of capitulation

I feel like every fucking month we get a "Crypto Is Ded This Time Guyz 4Real"

This. We're still at denial, real capitulation

I bought at $95 so I'm just chillin lmao. 47x ROI ain't too bad. Not to mention selling a decent amount at $8k+, $12k+, etc. Regardless, it will continue dropping but won't go lower than $4k imo. Even if it does, no skin off my nose.

If it drops

4k incoming by the end of this week, hope the shift manager at mcdonalds decides to take you faggots back

lol eat a dick and chill. craig wright is just dogging the boys, it won't actually kill btc. bitcoin cash and it's forks are horseshit which will never see the scale of adoption that bitcoin has/will see.

If you think it really is going

Crypto is a long term bet against fiat and the current financial establishment. The debt based slavery system is ending. The NWO is cancelled. Eventually more countries will adopt cryptocurrency which will boost sentiment for bitcoin, xrp and other alts. Very long term I think bitcoin gets completely phased out by nationalized cryptocurrencies, but will make serious gains before then

Attached: 1488321070028.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

totally inaccurate circlejerk chart
exchange/wallet theft is a daily if not hourly occurence
no merchant accept cryptocurrency except few that uses payment gateway with extra fees
transaction fee & verification are too damn high
all those shitcoins are basically counterfeit cryptos
totally centralized most bitcoin owned by a few, miners are also concentrated to few entities in china

tl;dr cryptocurrency is totally useless