What are the fundamental reasons for all this? It all just doesn't make any sense whatsoever...

What are the fundamental reasons for all this? It all just doesn't make any sense whatsoever, it's like street shitting in a street full of vacant toilets

Attached: 2891fg.jpg (601x508, 76K)

Average IQ for a white male in the US is 93. Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash are assets held by this group, in addition to being hot topics in media.

Bitcoin Cash sounds like Bitcoin. BCH forked, but brainlets hear something like, "Bitcoin forked. Now there is Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin SV"

Even a 93 IQ can realize how retarded Bitcoin ABC, Bitcoin Cash SV, and Bitcoin Gold, etc sounds. They panic sell

calm down, young autisto, there are several reasons:
A) WS makes THICC money shorting you retards since 20k
B) BTC is a meme consuming half the worlds electricity to make transactions happen which costs 10x the amount and take longer than even a bank transfer.
C) Central banks showed interest in developing their own digital assets backed by central banks.
D) BTC is a meme. Imagine everybody would use it. One EMP would be sufficient to wipe all wealth off a continent.
E) Whales in BTC are dealers and cartels, do you unironically want these as your new elites? Sane world doesn't.
F) The same guys you wanted to fight with your muh decentralized (LMAO) meme are the ones who bought in at 40 cents when you were still collecting pokemon.

>D) BTC is a meme. Imagine everybody would use it. One EMP would be sufficient to wipe all wealth off a continent.

Are you the same faggot who said this earlier? Jesus christ you've been fudding with nonsense for like at least 12 hours, go take a break Schnozenberg.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
Google confirmation bias and understand why you don't like what I just said, you may make money someday.

Currently there are more sellers than buyers. Thats all there is to it

>currently
sure bubba

It's not that I don't like what you said, it's just that what you're saying is wrong and I hope you didn't spread horseshit. If you need to lie to prove a point, you've already lost.

A) Sure, I'll give you that one.
B) Wrong
C) Sure, but why would anyone use centralized currency when Bitcoin is better?
D) Same applies to fiat, so once again wrong.
E) Wrong
F) Not even an argument, of course early adopters get rewarded. How many people that bought at 40c do you think are still holding?

B) you got the drift, it may be a little cheaper, faster and may not yet consume half the world electricity, but you don't want to pretend to be stupid, do you?
C) Because it's safe, backed by a central bank? Maybe the reason everybody uses dollars? Just maybe?
D) You know it's wrong. an EMP would hit everything hard, but guess what it would hit the hardest..maybe, just maybe a completely digital asset, relying on literal no evidence / paperwork / institutional insurance? Don't play stupid user.
E) Who is satoshi? Can you even prove he is not NK or the chinese government? Who made money with BTC when you didn't even know about it, you friends mom?
F) Enough to make dumping at these prices lucrative no? What I wanted to say is the whole muh FED muh fiat replacement is a fucking meme. The same guys you imply to btfo by muh decentralized - greedy fucking rich investors who didn't care to put in a million in some memecoin - are actually the ones who btfo you right now.

I heard the same retardation from the same freakazoids like you when I told people to fucking dump at 20k. If there is any truth to what I said it's in the BTC chart..take a look lmao..

B) I don't think you have any idea how expensive and tedious international bank wire transfers are.
C) How does having a central entity control the entire supply of a currency seem safe to you? Sooner or later that central entity will fuck everyone over, that's a fact.
D) Most money today is already digital, but I'll bite and say that if an area got hit by an EMP, losing money would be the least of our worries.
E) Satoshi is most likely a group of people, I'm almost certain one of them is Nick Szabo. He literally invented something similar to Bitcoin in the 90s.
F) Price doesn't affect adoption. Sure they can dump it down to 1k and lose their stake in bitcoin. They'll only end up with less power once it replaces fiat.

You're telling me to look at a chart, yet it seems you haven't found the zoom out button yet.

The orderbook for BTC/USDT is so rapid my crappy Australian internet literally cannot keep up.

C'mon there must be a point where you guys are all so numb from the bulk of the dumping that this kind of makes you giggle like a bitch.

well find a floor at 3800 screencap this

A) you are naive af, go buy xrp then, nobody including banks interested in your expensive tech demo. You didn't address transfer time, a clogged network, efficency, adaption and energy consumption
B) Are you retarded? Maybe safety? Maybe not getting killed and tortured for your private keys? You amateurs know shit about markets: central banks are controlled by politics. ECB saved europe in 2011. And not I wouldn't rather opt for a centralized institution in which some ominous satoshi controls half of the supply.
E) most likely. Do you know? KYS
F) It will go below 1K and I hope you hold till the very fucking end.

If I zoom out I see that BTC was at 200 USD literally weeks ago before boomers decided they want to waste their retirement money on a web-meme.

I walk markets since you were born user, it shames me how clueless and biased you literal halfapes are, I'm out you don't deserve any info I give you retarded fuck.
Again: buy the fucking dip, you subhuman amateur.

D)

You're so fucking retarded you managed to fuck up the order of the points, so it's pretty cancer to reply, but I'll try.

A) There are sidechains and other ways about improving every point you mentioned, minus energy consumption, which is blown out of proportion.
B) People can get tortured / blackmailed for cash, gold, literally any valuables, not an argument.
E) Nobody knows, that's the point, you don't have to know, it's a trustless system unlike fiat.
F) It won't, and even if it does, as long as adoption keeps increasing I don't give two shits.

BTC was $200 weeks ago? Since when do we say "150 weeks" instead of 3 years?

Thanks for confirming you're a boomer. People like Buffett thought the internet would fail, experience means nothing in emerging technology like this. Go buy some stocks at ATH.

Google "decentralization"

A) The system implies a rising energy demand. BTC can't handle a fraction of what it would be needed for. You still can't buy a fucking chewing gum with it. Reality is you WANT TO BELIEVE in the digital currency meme, but it's about function. The won't be a revolution in banking, but an evolution and BTC sure won't be part of it.
B) that's why they put their assets in banks you fucking retard
E) We weren't talking about trustless but a muh decentralized system in which one group controls half of the supply and you don't even know who they are
F) How will you losing money push adaption? You want to go down with this ship because you already lost way too much and we both know that is the truth. Unrealized losses are losses nonetheless don't be fooled.

BTC was at 200 USD like one or two years ago..do the math how many percent it made when it went to saturn and back. You are fighting about the nasty fallout of a bubble.
I'm 36 and warned retards like you since 20K, if anybody of you cultists had actually listened to me you had 10x the amount of your precious BTC now, you retarded freak. It's really not that difficult, get justed and remember me when it hurts the most that is all I ask for.

False, there's equal amounts of both.

>half the supply controlled by satoshi inc.
>the rest mostly controlled by druglords, cartels, CP producers and rich elites which bought in years ago for a few cents for the lulz
google delusion

that's what they say since 20K you loser

A) You're just proving that you know nothing about Bitcoin. You wouldn't buy chewing gum using an on-chain transaction.
B) Yes, register all your assets like a good goy and store them through a third party. I don't see a way this could possibly go wrong.
E) You were implying that it matters that we don't know who Satoshi is. It doesn't. Why does it matter if someone owns 50% of the supply?
F) I'm not a newfrog like you, I'm still up on initial investment, but I'll gladly hold under. I'm not saying me losing money will push adoption, I'm saying adoption is happening right now, regardless of speculators losing money.

I just told you hold long it's been since Bitcoin was $200. Sure, it went 100x and corrected by like 80%. Zoom out the fucking chart and check how many times it has happened.
I'd rather make sure I have a fixed amount of bitcoin than risk losing it to temporarily gain fiat, which will soon be worthless.

you buttcoiners just don't get it, your shit "currency" is finally going down the drain.

your first stage: denial.

Jesus chirst you're regurtitating normie media lies as if they're fact. Do some research or just shut the fuck up and go jerk off to your stocks losing value.

Imagine thinking that paper money would be robust again at a continue t-wide emp attack.

FUD is puny.

because bitcoin is a meme and people are slowly starting to realize that wow this magical currency isnt worth shit

Because blue wave boy. Hope you enjoy paying for illegal housing and healthcare. You'd cash out too if you knew you were going to need that money to give to us

Perhaps you're one of the few early adopters that dumping your bag while shouting HODL and BTFD to stupid coiners

And you? You look at the chart and see what exactly lmao

A) strawmen, refute or kys
B) strawmen, refute or kys
E) It may matter because he can control the price? Something similar to a central bank maybe, but with zero regulation maybe?
F) why do I even tell you? actually I enjoy you rich spoiled alt-right brats feeding your parents money to financial elites, the irony is too great in this one

You know NOTHING about markets. BTC won't even reach 10K again.

>BUT user, NU PARADIGM, DON'T YOU NO ABUT DAT SATOSHI VISION!
It takes a 90% decline to go from 10K to 1K, it takes 1000% to get back up. Do your homework before making a naive clown of yourself.

I wish. I'm just trying to BTFO dumbass boomers trying to FUD technology which they do not understand.

maybe they will believe you if you stop saying retarded stuff like "fiat will soon be worthless!!"

Imagine going to a bank to get your refunds instead of staring at your wiped USB-stick?

I believe in crypto. Some interesting stuff can be realized, but fiat replace meme is either / or mutt logics. Are you american? I could bet, be honest.

You keep talking about the chart for any topic, how does the chart show you who's holding the currency?

I already refuted most of your points. They're either lies or apply to any valuable assets. Why are you trying to FUD something you know nothing about? Why are you such an angry little boomer?

I understand basic math, grandpa. Stop screaming "look at the chart" and go find the zoom out button already, you'll see it has gone from nothing to the moon multiple times, and it'll continue to do so while you make 5% a year off your vanguard index.

Just saying what I believe. Fiat is becoming worthless in many countries, it's the biggest ponzi scheme in history. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

Why would I have to be American to believe that crypto will replace fiat?

ameridumbs are the ones usually believing retarded conspiracies about evil guberments and illeminati

it's shows me what's up with this memecoin, that's what the chart is for.
It has gone from 30 cents to cassiopeia and back, I can't believe you retards demand even more.
It is now controlled by fiat and a corset of derivatives and by the consciousness returning to boomers minds who expected to miraculously become billionaires via myspace of crypto.

Seriously all I did was warning you guys, the only pleasure I get from it is if you don't listen to me like you do. I enjoy mucho user.
I have a folder full of screencaps from guys like you.

The fact that fiat is a ponzi isn't a conspiracy. Do you even understand how it works? Banks don't even have 90% of the money that they lend to people. Our financial system is literally built on nothing but IOU notes. If you actually think that's sustainable than you're a complete moron.

also you are prone to oversimplified either / or logics. It's always either or in america, for guns or against. Russia archfiend / Russia fuckbuddy.
You didn't answer the question but then again you did.
You americans are very easy to spot and you should unironically ask why that is.

Please make a wallpaper out of the screencaps and use them in the room which you hang yourself in within the next 5 to 10 years, once you're sitting on a pile of worthless paper.

it was much longer sustainable than your memecoin user, open your eyes. It lasted decades until now.

that's what you unironically believe mutt? lovely. Don't stop buying the dip user, you will be elite soon! lambomoon sooon!

Hilarious how like 3 people are saying I'm american. I come from a shithole eastern EU country.
Btw the gun argument is definitely an either or, because if you allow the government to take away "some" guns, they'll end up finding a way to take away more and more until you're so cucked that they can simply take them all away.

$6.4k-->$5.5k = random whale cashing out
$5.5k --> $4.3k = another random whale cashing out

what if a few other whales start PANIC SELLING ?!??!???!???!?!?!??

Attached: OMG.jpg (625x1215, 162K)

i know dudeee the evil jooz control da banks n steal da money from us! but we gunna bring down da system soon with biccorn we gonna show em!

Attached: Stoner.jpg (757x412, 390K)

Retard the money would be safe, the EMP would need to wipe out every single node on the planet (and in orbit), in the impossible case it happens all the fiat money not in paper would be gone too but it would still be worthless since there would be global chaos.

Wait, are you admitting that it "lasted" decades? So you know it's ogre for fiat, right? What do you think it'll be replaced by?

I have plenty, so I'm not adding during this dip, unless it goes to like $3k.

My response to you is literally how our financial system works, retard. Go watch a documentary. It isn't a secret. People are willfully ignorant.

Then don't act like a fucking mutt.
You will lose your last money, my bulgarian friend, last warning.

theres this dude who literally is sitting on 850k btc from "hacking" mtgox, he is tanking the whole thing single handedly by selling his shit on the low to people in dark pools who then dump it on exchanges

there is no alternative and we both know.
Markets, assets and valuations are incredibly complex. Believing a windows95 tech demo will replace the existing system is a pathetic joke.

it would just have to wipe out your private keys you illiterate inbred

mtgox guy won this stupid monopoly game, hes sitting on park place while you got stuck with brown town

EU is the most cucked place on earth, we're letting immigrants come and take anything they want. Why in the fuck do you think that acting like an American is a bad idea? You sound like the type of person to pay a black dude to fuck your wife because you can't be bothered to do it.

Bitcoin is the alternative. It was literally invented to act as an alternative for fiat.

yeahh I know dudeee I watched that youtub video the other day and now I know how all the world works and that the illeminati joos control da system with trickss n shiet and we gonna bring it down n make ppl free from da system soonn just wait..

Attached: 3232.jpg (630x455, 37K)

And this is why the banks keep getting away with fucking retards like you up the ass. You not only take it, but also write them a thank you note for it. The information is literally in front of you but you're too lazy to take it in and do something about it. Go take out some more credit cards and buy useless shit on black friday, so that you can take out even more credit next year. Good goy.

Not if you're smart and use a paper wallet. nub

>unironically using the word cuck
It's an american fetish to let Tyrone ride wifey, did you know?
you halfape listen close:
america pushed these immigrants on us by lighting up the ME for their military welfare complex.
They did so in Iraq, the did so in Syria, they did so in Afghanistan. Zoom out of google earth and ask what mutts are actually doing over there.
Americans didn't fix their border in DECADES while lecturing us about not closing the EU in DAYS.
America is a degenerate shithole, no social security, no healthcare, no education, but 5 jobs to pay rent to some boomer mutt.
You are naive af if you don't know that mutts are fucking jelly and want to see europe burn because we are everything they dream about.
Even refugees over here are better off than most of them.

and then log into your computer again?
LMAO
The existing financial infrastructure would be devastated by an EMP, but BTC would literally be gone overnight and we both know it's true.

>seething autistic kid

Attached: coping.png (320x423, 240K)

Only leftist americans are jealous of EU. Imagine unironically wanting to pay 50% of your income in taxes to help Muhmad raise his disabled inbred child.
Healthcare isn't that bad in US. Everyone has access to emergency healthcare. I'd rather pay for quality healthcare than die waiting in a line for free healthcare. Not sure what you mean by no education, that makes no sense.

Please provide a counter argument how fiat isn't a bunch of worthless IOUs that are just printed en mass. Oh wait, you can't, because that's literally what fiat is.

you realize crypto is fiat too right? crypto value is not based on any underlying material asset, that means they are fiat

Attached: R14kkDj.png (200x200, 22K)

imagine getting devastated by a 100k bill for fixing stuff which could have been easily covered by existing tax structures.
Did you know that our public healthcare companies make a THICC surplus, while still being able to provide healthcare you dream about for everybody in your pharma-corp inflated shitholio?
But hey you can still shoot dat gunz while daddy potus slashes tax for corporate buddies and friends no?

Institutions are in the final acquisition phase before it is too late. Baakt is starting up shortly and ETFs are coming in a couple months.

This is nothing more than an orchestrated campaign to scare retail retards.

>Fiat money is currency that a government has declared to be legal tender, but it is not backed by a physical commodity.

On top of that, one could argue that it's backed by power, since that's technically a physical asset?

I already told you I'm not American. Though I sure wish I could leave EU shithole and move there one day. You're clearly biased in your idealogy, if you'd rather give away 50% of your earnings for the rest of your life to make sure you don't have to pay for private healthcare on the off-chance you eventually require treatment, go ahead. I'd rather not be a retard and pay once the time comes and I actually require the service that I'm paying for.

btc doesnt represent power, you just waste power to create it. If btc price was binded to the price of electricity only then it would be non-fiat

Attached: gZ38ujB.png (657x527, 27K)

The healthcare sucks in America. They haven't cured shit over a half a century, and still have people lining up like braindead sheep for their Jew chemotherapy.

Shit as simple as taking cayenne pepper or eating a habanero 3 times a week and eating garlic cloves 2-3 times a week would prevent and cure everything from depression to cancer.

There's a reason there's no "right to healthcare in our constitution" because our founders were smart enough to know if the govt got involved In healthcare it would end up being as horrible as it is today while tricking the people into thinking their Jew medicine is good for them.

Even if Hitler actually killed 6 million Jews.... our medical industrial complex would make him look like an amateur when it comes to Murder and death.

Moreover I just laugh when people bitch about the healthcare Obamacare whatever cuz I'll never use any of it.
Granted trauma treatment is absolutely excellent... but all the rest if fucking awful

Nice bait

I was playing poker with a guy who has cancer. Doing all the typical bullshit that sheep do. And it amazed me.... this guy was really smart and intelligent. He seemed like he was probably an engineer. Yet there he was going to the oncologist.... without a doubt in the world.

He even told me how he had the best oncologist.... he was bragging to me almost like saying how when i I first showed up for my spot he gave me his number and invited me and my son to a BBQ..... and this smart guy couldn't figure out that he was doing this to get you to trust and like him so when he needed chemo again he'd go back to him even after being debilitated by it.

Okay, if you want to argue that Bitcoin is fiat, at least it has a capped supply which is inflated at a pre-determined rate. The government can't just choose to jack up inflation rates when they please. It is also impossible to create counterfeit currency, unlike the USD.

I'm not arguing that healthcare overall is terrible nowadays, but saying that it's terrible because it isn't "free" is just stupid. Free healthcare in EU is just an illusion, since you pay sky-high taxes, even if you don't require healthcare.

I disagree with you about chemotherapy being fake though, it has clearly cured many people. Also your holistic medicine is a meme. Cancer is literally RNG, you can smoke 2 packs a day for 40 years and not get cancer, or be a health freak and die of cancer in your 20s.

Bait for what? The whole medical industry is a bigger scam than crypto unironically.

The us govt is the worst entity in human history. Pack you full of gmos... get cancer.... then they have brainwashed you tonsee an oncologist. And then take all your money before you die.

that doesn't make it non-fiat. Crypto is just decentralized fiat

Trustless, decentralized fiat, with limited supply distributed automatically (not by the government) at a pre-determined rate. If you don't think that's an improvement I don't know what is.

Well...... pre Obamacare or post Obamacare the type of care hasn't changed. We've had socialized medicine for decades.... the fact that we are going more off the deep end with Obamacare doesn't change the methods used and my point is the methods used suck.

Chemotherapy doesn't cure shit dude I don't know what planet your living on. Pumping people full of mustard gas isn't medicine, and it's always that a cure is right around the corner. People live 5 years tops in most cases.

I'm not saying all alternatives are good or work but shit like laetrile/apricot seeds was banned by the FDA. Capsaicin in super hot peppers enables your body to get at the cancer cell so your immune system can kill it.

Look at the hundreds of billions gone to "research" to try and find a cure. They are literally paid not to find a cure. While bullshitting NPC's saying that it's right around the corner.

I'd rather donate to a street hooker than donate to some cancer charity allowing some asshole to make a living for doing absolutely nothing

Agree. If the medical industry gave a shit they would be funding robotics and ai research. They aren't, they are buying more locations and giving raises to staff.

You have absolutely no idea how healthcare works in the USA. The price is fucking through the roof thanks to insurances and fucked up system. You're paying a 10000% premium if you pay for it by yourself.

Yeah your getting it... decentralized fiat..... also decentralized healthcare..... decentralized education.....holochain... decentralized internet.

yes yes.. a decentralized system with limited supply and unequal distribution that is uncontrollable and volatile is a big improvement

Attached: 32323.jpg (251x201, 9K)

Most of it has already been distributed, the rest is distributed in a predictable manner. If you unironically think it's better to trust a centralized authority to distribute wealth, than to trust a coded system which behaves exactly as expected, every time, I have nothing else to say.

Decentralized healthcare / education is already happening, it doesn't necessarily need cryptocurrency, but it can be used for it, I guess.

>Currently there are more sellers than buyers. Thats all there is to it
The market crash and bottomed out, instead of naturally climbing back up.. it trade sideways for a year - At the fucking bottom!

Now the bottom went out, and we are spiraling down. No one is gonna put money into this atm; when the price becomes sufficiently low - like bitcoin at 1K$, people will by in again, since it's not unreasonably that it will at somepoint get to 20K$ again, and a 1:20 return is pretty good.
This will start a new bull market, price rise, more people buy in, Link = 1000$.

yeah you are right.. having the biggest whales on the market controlling the system is much better than having the ebil guberment that you voted controlling it

Attached: 1542580607662.png (842x792, 82K)

>waste power

It is a security mechanism you stupid fuck.

BTC pays about 2% of its market cap per year in security fees.

The USA spends 2% of its net assets on DoD budget per year. That's only the beginning of their security measures. You have firefighters, cops, IT, intelligence, black budgets, and so on.

Only an absolute brainlet fails to realize that BTC is an order of magnitude more efficient on a security cost basis.

You can tell you found a noob when they talk about blockchain inefficiency. It's a cute meme, but the numbers simply don't pan out.

>firefighters, cops, IT, intelligences exist to protect dollar transactions

Attached: 1542102197609.jpg (326x294, 34K)

die kike

Cryptos can be owned and are not beholden to a government.

> One EMP would be sufficient to wipe all wealth off a continent.

He doesn't know how btc works, Sad!

Attached: 1519194961611.gif (244x248, 114K)

The ownership of your land, wealth and everything else you have exists only because a government exists to recognize that ownership, without the government you own nothing.

Everyone is waiting for any opportunity to sell this shit and forget about it. Everyone but you.

At least two of these points display a fundamental misunderstanding of crypto in general.

Best thread I've seen in a while now

We did it reddit, we finally took over r/biz!

>wipe your keys
>wipe your pc
>wipe all digital infrastructure
it's really not difficult to understand user

it display a fundamental unwillingness to not simply believing in something, true

>one emp can destroy every computer in the world

>i've never actually thought about this and just went with the meme that felt good so here's another meme lol lmao yolo

If an EMP hits, the banks will lose their accounts on which most of customers money is held, IOW you're still fucked you complete dumbfuck shitcunt retard