How good is an Investment Management and Banking degree?

How good is an Investment Management and Banking degree?

Attached: Homero_simpson_asking_a_question_or_something.png (707x541, 528K)

Not as good as Econ/CompSci master race

you can teach yourself everything you're just a child who needs to be spoonfed

idk

Attached: 07-xJs4UPB.jpg (640x853, 124K)

get that roast beef outta here

More

Attached: 1542612432643.jpg (600x900, 68K)

I remember one of my exes looking exactly like that. Oh, the memories.

what?

Attached: 45-r2TQ10p.jpg (640x853, 92K)

Of course but I might as well get a degree out of it. Won't cost me anything btw.

I fucked her one night after a rave party where a friend squirted a large shot of lsd directly on my tongue. We fucked for 6 hours straight and I went to work tripping balls the next morning. Her ass looked just like that. It was beautiful.

Name?

Attached: 1542612033832.jpg (1600x1066, 144K)

there is no name, just pictures :3

Attached: 12-6bRLlFi.jpg (640x853, 108K)

study whatever STEM you like, it's just a degree then.

that sounds amazing desu

I thought finance wasn't stem? How are asset management jobs?

It was, but to be completely honest she had an incredible set of beef curtains.

If you want to go into finance think about math degree

It's dumb, everything worth knowing in finance majors can be taught in 2 weeks. Get a STEM degree or really anything that interests you. In the US and UK it really doesn't matter what major you had if you want to work in finance and investing. They rather often want a creative type or STEM guy than the 100th business/finance major.

Unless "Investment Management and Banking" is something you really care and learn alot about, do something else. If it's just a means to an end learn it yourself.

I'm not from either of those countries. It's called a Bcom here and you can choose a specific one that focuses on Investment Management and Banking. I read the curriculum and it seems to me that it will go a lot more in depth than just a normal finance major. Of course I'm not sure.

>I read the curriculum and it seems to me that it will go a lot more in depth than just a normal finance major.
This might be true but you have to see this in a practical way (unless you're academically interested in this). The things you need for a finance job (both to get hired and to do good work) are maybe 10-20% of a financial bachelor. If you're really excited about this topic though go for it, but I know way too many finance guys who are have completely different interests and should have just picked the major they really wanted to learn something about. Talk about intrinsic motivation.

I am quite interested in t. I still have an entire year to decide though. I'm gonna read up on it. I was wondering how an asset manager job is. Seems decent. Need to do more research though.

It's a meme.
Investment bankers get hired due to (((connections))), not because they have some meme degree.

Depends on what university you go to. Good fucking luck getting a job other than bank teller if it's not a fantastic college.

You can't get finance jobs without a degree.

Not everyone needs to major in STEM. Most STEM majors outside of engineering and comp sci have shit employment rates.

Most people who work on wall street study business. A math heavy curriculum can help you out a lot, but a finance degree is still best if you want to work in finance. I don't know why you're purposely giving OP such bad advice.