XRP shills boasting all over/biz/ about ONLY being down 5.4%

>XRP shills boasting all over/biz/ about ONLY being down 5.4%

Attached: 1531477932919.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

or being up 12% vs the Shitcoin Bitcoin

XRP pumps are the biggest sell signals I can think of.

Thats like being proud of being tied to a skydiver with no parachute but being happy that you he is heavier than you

#XRPTHESTANDARD

Attached: 1542294109553.jpg (1047x1470, 196K)

>xrp is proof of stake

I can't wait for the feds to shut this kike scam down because they hired bill the raper clinton

no
its like being proud of being right.
XRP is not dumping bc it has real value.

BTC is just some lines of code that has no other use than buying other meme coins with it.

Attached: 1535619456089.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

All these xrp shilling is obviously to make the sheep not buy Bitcoin. And support the banks.

wat

name 1 real world use case for bitcoin.

where is bitcoin the best asset to use?
is it the fasted payment?
is it the cheapest payment?
what is this shitcoin made for?

XRP is being used right fucking now.

>XRP is being used right fucking now.
qft

It is the worlds most secure and decentralized payment network you imbecile subhuman faggot

what does qft mean?

quote for truth Id imagine

decentralized?
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

*exhales*

roger fucking ver and Craig wright chose to dump btc to mine their scam shitcoins and btc crashes like never before in history... really decentralized..

hahaahaha what a fucking loser you are to belive that shit.
about the secure aspect: there are coins waaaaay more secure XMR, XEM to name 2

This
But for you it’s queer faggot trans

You are a dumb cunt you know that? Secure as in cyber security against 51% attacks and not anonymous as in for XMR.

yeah warning you from a pump and dumb shit scamcoin like bitcoin makes me gay.... think about it user

oh you think that is secure?
guess what you cant do 51% attacks on XRP and XLM.
bc no stupid mining

even tether is down.

>*exhales*
just skip breathing in next time it doesn't work well for you

if you are unfortunate enough to keep breathing you might want to _actually do some research_ instead of repeating twitter and plebbit memes... because you know, how's that going for you?

This is wrong
DGB will be the top crypto in 2020 at $20 per.

enjoy your btc bags bro.
wahahahhahahahahahahahaha

look at the charts and fell like shit THATS WHAT YOU FUCKIGN DESERVE YOU CUNT! I HOPE YOUR HOLE FAMILY DIES IN A HORRIBLE CAR CRASH

XEM and XMR?

Come on bro POW is done. XRP and XLM only please.

Yeah which is in hands of a company which can magically print more, censor transactions and has 60% of uncirculated supply in its hands.
The trilogy of security, centralization and scalability is the optimization problem of every crypto out there. BTC/ETH/XMR breaks at the scalability part but for that they are secure and decentralized. XRP/XLM/NEO and alike are scalable but centralized. NANo/IOTA and any other dag is decentralized, scalable but not secure (IOTA is centralized with the coordinator node, but more secure than other dags).
Whether LN will work or not is a whole other discussion here. ETH will probably be the first to scale without compromising much of security and decentralization. XMR doesn’t need to scale. It’s more or less the offshore accounts of digital world.
I can’t even comprehend how you can support ripple if you like the technology behind monero. It’s the cancer of crypto...

you ever heared of escrow?
they dont want and can not dump their coins.
the coins are being sold when volume rises alot. that will happen when 100s of banks use xrp in their day to day business.

these guys are on a revolution of the financial system. of course you can be a btc fanboi and miss this train. im not going to miss it.

ETH is faster and better in both aspects

most coins i own are faster and safer than btc...
bitcoin is here bc it was the first crypto THATS ALL

BTC is the definition of a shitcoin

user. I understand that you are a bit slow in the head. It’s ok, it’s not your fault that your parents are siblings. So here I will try to point out what security means.
It is about with which hash rate the blocks are being solved. The more it is, the more secure is the network. Bitcoin has roughly the hash rate of 50 exahash/s, which is the equivalent of 50 million terahash/s. There is nothing comparable out there which can compete with that kind of hashrate out there. You might argue that asic is more efficient for hashrate. You would be right but we are talking about roughly 10000% efficiency compared to asic resistant mining so the hash rate equivalent of an asic resistant algorithm for btc would be 5000 terahash/s. ETH, which is asic resistant is at 250 terahash/s. Bitcoin is the MOST SECURE PAYMENT NETWORK WHICH MANKIND HAS EVER SEEN. If you have any counter arguments about it, please bring them on.
XRP at its best case will be the transition from fiat to fiat-cryptocurrency. It is still fiat. Decision making is still centralized. It will have the same issues every fiat had in this world and it will have the same end like every fiat.
Middle of this post is also for you

>you ever heared of escrow?
muh escrow. Escrow doesnt change the ownership of it from Ripple to others. Its still 60% owned by them and their executives.

Besides nano is faster than xrp. literally no reason to use xrp now.

XRP and XLM are more secure than BTC bc there is no minig shit
mining coins is the most stupid shit i could think of....pay millions of $ of energy cost and ahrdware to get those coins and leave them open for 51% attacks?.... lol why?

its so fuckign stupid i have no words

>Decision making is still centralized.
no it isn't

do some research you NPC