Patient investors central

So, my fellow chad long-term holders, what will you buy in December? I have lots of money to put in, so I will do this split

>BTC - 50%
>ETH - 10%
>other - 40%

I already have some thoughts about what should I buy on remaining 40%, but I want to hear your recommendations. If this thread gets traction, I will share my picks.
Let's go

Attached: wri9utqgt43y.png (391x389, 100K)

EVERYTHING. Love 90% off price

Attached: BANANO OR NOTHING.jpg (400x400, 15K)

I’ve got fiat and some tether ready to go. Other than BTC I am thinking RVN, GoChain and MFT. Three of the most bullish coins before the dip cut them down.

Btc, maybe eth if it isn't dead by then
Gimme more Zil and bnb
You know CZ will pump that baby back up.
Also looking forward to Dfinity and Aergo long term

>Buying the dip

Implying we've bottomed. I'll be more open if you can share how much that 100% is in fiat. We need more wales and market makers to rev this shit up so I can sell my icx

Where the fuck is Willy.

I don't trust exchanges but its all we've got. Can't they just get 1 OTC trade into the markets each or something

this user gets it. BNB is one of my top picks, I am eyeing Aergo. Thinking about getting a fat Aergo bag

90% will go to zero

lol

eh, 4/10

Agree on Aergo
BnB not safu
Buy BTMX

>eh, 4/10

watch them go

I want to get an aergo bag too but it’s going to open at 2-5x if the hype keeps up

oh, I dunno. Depends on an exchange as well

The fuck is this? Is it even listed? says private sale finished

Plz buy mobious sirs
Half off make you very rich dump no more

Attached: 1200px-Zcash_logo.svg.png (1200x416, 36K)

why Mobius tho? I don't really see the value

all in LINK is the no brainer, I've held half my stack for an entire year come december so I'll get a maddddd CGT discount

Second this

This should't even be mentioned

Before this week I was going to liquidate some assets to get aergo, but now this nigga is broke

Invested $5k
ATH $520K
Current $75k

Hodl is a meme.

Btc is still overpriced.

XMR is a good buy.

Before this week I was going to convert my XRP for more LINK.

Might as well get a treasury note

BTC
FCT
LINK
AERGO

Forgot XRP - the gold standard

XRP!

nigga I wish I still had XRP to sell. Dump that shit now and get some LINK/AERGO

> LINK .. bcoz oracles enough said
> XMR .. bcoz IBM
> AERGO .. bcoz enterprise blockchain
> and XRP .. bcoz standard

This has been on biz for quite some time and I recall an infodump on reddit. are they really legit or is this partnership vaporware???

Lol we can't afford XRP. Stop looking at it

no 10% monero? why?

1 rupee has been deposited to your PajeetPay account

Im gonna load up on more ETH if we hit double digits. I want to increase my staking stack but not unless I get a better price.

>Staking
>Staking
>Staking
Autist money

staking ETH is actually a patrician way to earn money