Muh cp and hitman coin

>muh cp and hitman coin

Attached: 1541566463217.png (640x430, 118K)

Buy Dero.

Attached: DERO.png (1080x1080, 1.52M)

What happened to this coin anway?
There was the whole secret ASIC, then it shattered into like 5 forks.

it holds up well while the real shitcoins tank over 15%

how are there no superior privacy coins still?
its been 4 fucking years, and all the upcoming privacy coins reek of scam and curry

Ppl are afraid that they get outlawed someday.

Real world usage justifies few ten millions of mcap not 1+ billion.

if they get outlawed, two things happen
1) the price moons (yes)
2) you can only exchange on insecure dark web exchanges / personally

basically it would boil down to being rich in every asset that is outlawed/traded inofficially

Hitman is another thing but there's nothing wrong with CP since it doesn't hurt anybody.

this

>Real world usage justifies few ten millions of mcap not 1+ billion.
lolwut
you are aware that taxes are being evaded everywhere around the globe big time?
do you have any idea how big of a "market" that is?
do you have even the faintest idea how big drug, human trafficking etc. markets are? basically anything not official?
even 1 billion (current market cap) is absolutely NOTHING compared to the potential cap

except kids getting robbed of their childhood so some fat degenerate thicclet like you can wank to the inability to not be able to cope with women

this but unironically
cringe

wa?

This
By "real world usage" I assume you mean legitimate use by dissidents? Criminal use could easily be worth 10s of billions.

because Monero is the one and the only

Attached: b (604).png (512x512, 23K)

It's one of the most evil sins. I beg you to repent and turn to Jesus Christ user. You do not want to be found guilty of hurting a little one.
Inb4 it doesn't exploit them.

Stop lurking on a Cantonese fishing net weaving forum and get to work on fixing Ethereum Buterin.

they fork every 6 months now

what if you hit and kill a kid on a bike and it was 100% their fault/their parents fault

amen

What's the future of monero?

if you can actually buy hitmen with it I'd say it's about due for a resurgence

Monero is the only coin governments fear. Bitcoin and the rest are Orwellian dreams. Chainalysis companies already exist and know absolutely every transaction you’ve ever made if you used a coin through a kyc exchange. Monero is the only true cryptocurrency that will deliver what bitcoin promised. Until bitcoin integrates base layer privacy in the protocol it’s a surveillance state wet dream

You can buy merchandise from the band Ghost with it.

This is why I have bought 400 of them.

>do you have even the faintest idea how big drug, human trafficking etc. markets are? basically anything not official?
this

before crypto, mid level criminals could only move money around the world by putting diamonds up their ass. then crypto came, and the most obvious use of crypto was moving money around for criminal purposes.

privacy coins are the only coins that will survive the big crypto flush, and $XMR is the strongest one of them.

The Swiss bank account in your pocket is the killer app