Whale user

ok anons.. rich af whale here.. i post alot but no one ever fucking listens.. i bet u dont listen again, trying to help you make it

bitcoin will get to 100k next halvening. its been going up since i started mining it in 09. yes im smart af i know. it goes up, then it goes up parabolic (fomo), then it goes down, then it capitulates, then it hits bottom and sideways for a while, then repeats. thas exactly what happened beginning of 2017 and up to now. were capitulating now. dont panic. it was supposed to happen. according to ta bottom is 3k. buy in then. remember to sell at 100k and buy back after it capitulates

keep posting pink wojaks i find that amusing

Attached: 1507869180432.png (500x374, 280K)

Stop pretending to be smart on the Internet just because of your inferiority complex. It's pathetic.

maybe you should post your wallet or blockfolio is you want people to take you as a """whale""""

Based. I sold all my bitcorns at 13K and I've been waiting to get back in forever lol.
3K sounds about right.

Attached: 1509119857274.png (1080x1080, 1.84M)

>blockfolio
You have to go back

I'm not sure about 100k, but I will be be buying at 3k.

im smarter than you. i've been shorting btc since ath with leverage waiting to buy your bags when you capitulate at bottom you certified idiot

i've been telling you all 3k for months

i put up 500k walls and shit to manipulate price. im whale af

pleasebuy millions of chainlinks thankyou

>started mining it in 09

fake and gay.
in 2009 you had to have a bunch of latest graphics cards to hope to make some 0.01 BTCs in a few weeks.

ill tell you the truth. i have no fucking idea what year it was. coulda been 9/10 or 11. but it was early as fuck and i mined it on my alienware pc

were u on what.cd

>it happened before so it must happen again
Heh, it's going zero this time.

it is possible it can go so low it will fuck up the chart and never recover and something else will replace it

i mined on my alienware pc... i stopped eating to save money to buy otc... then i started a business and used profits to build mining farms

I also hope you have a vpn as you have just admitted to doing something illegal , so you cant be that smart. : ^ )

you've all done it.. even with your pajeet sized stacks on low volume exchanges.

its hard being a whale. you want to buy half a million of some low market cap crypto on a low volume exchange.. you gotta do some tricks to buy.. or sell it all

You said you do it on purpose to manipulate the price , not to accumulate or actually get that order filled. Enjoy tyrone , your new cell mate.

>in 2009 you had to have a bunch of latest graphics cards to hope to make some 0.01 BTCs in a few weeks.
LOL how new are you.. gpu mining didn't come out until years later. it was CPU mining in 2009, 2010

puddinpop's CUDA miner was released September 18, 2010. the first public OpenCL miner was released on October 1, 2010.

its not illegal retard. this is crypto

larp

>mining since 09

stop larping dude, this is not funny

smart advice from OP

how can we convince link retards it's going to zero to help clean up this board? You must have seen a lot of scams in your days.

unironically good advice and you described the market cycle very directly in layman's terms. what lowcaps are you in?

typical bullshit, mixed with truth, prolly some whale or pajeet telling you that its the bottom now, so dont buy now, wait :^)
the next "ATH" is probably half of what i said, or even less, just so people will hold longer while I & a few others will sell at similar timing while trying to backstab each other trying to not get jewed by others and selling abit lower than the other guy said he will sell at.