Now that the dust has settled, has anyone pinpointed what exactly caused this crash?

now that the dust has settled, has anyone pinpointed what exactly caused this crash?

Attached: 1540382180478.jpg (228x227, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/9ygxph/cause_of_recent_dip/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-20/bitcoin-rigging-criminal-probe-is-said-to-focus-on-tie-to-tether
youtube.com/watch?v=k3GbBRIcttw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 mb blocks

tone vays

Everyone had their stoplosses under 6k, stoplosses triggering other stoplosses triggering liquidations that trigger more liquidations and stoplosses and now were at 4.2k. Isn't it fun?

"dust has settled"....
go back to plebbit plz.

Jews

>tfw doubted this chad
>tfw distributed memes about this chad
>tfw didnt short like this chad

I am tone now

Attached: just.png (400x400, 269K)

Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin Crash

Kike banking families pump and dump to delegitimize crypto.
Won't be the last time either.

Bitcoin trash

If this is right - it would mean the drop in value of the market is totally disconnected to its fundamental value. Best possible accumulation scenario

The bch civil war, with both sides selling their stash to buy hash rent.

insiders

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/9ygxph/cause_of_recent_dip/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-20/bitcoin-rigging-criminal-probe-is-said-to-focus-on-tie-to-tether

ECDSA cracked

go back to discord you illiterate pajeet

ok here is the redpill,

ETH started the bullrun in 2017
ETH SEC fud /ICO BUBBLE started the bearrun 2018

technicals

We didnt even crash yet and u faggots are already crying

>has anyone pinpointed what exactly caused this crash?
STOP LOOKING FOR A SINGLE REASON YOU FUCKING BRAINLET

Pretty sure it's the BCH war which caused lots of BTC miners to switch to mine BCHABC, crippling BTC. But sure there were lots of underlying factors that caused BTC to be weak in the first place. Am I wrong?

You are one spoonfed nigger.

Jihad Wu

whales used the Bcash drama as an excuse to break the descending triangle and get people to panic

(((whales)))

Big dogg and his self fulfilling prophecy

What exactly caused the bullrun?
Both questions have the same answer.

The designated enthronement process of XRP as #1 currency of course.

Imagine being these much of a normie faggot!?!

Attached: 1514704802571.png (800x506, 365K)

Attached: 156165494987.jpg (490x586, 16K)

>now that the dust has settled

loooool not yet dumbass

Bcash

ultimatley it's kinda random. The whole crash is cause it was a speculatory bubble.
I think people keep making new assumptions, then when those assumptions are broken panic ensues. But there is a lot of randomness.

Bakkt and ETFs

>retards

Ouch I'll try not to be a spoonfed nigger thanks anons

How is this shocking to anyone? 6k support was getting tested again and again and was getting weaker and weaker every time. It was just a matter of time before it broke and after that there was no support to be found.

This is absolutely basic TA that anyone could see. It was tough to tell when, but it was pretty obvious at one point 6k was going to break.

bakkt will bring us back up in December.... Right?

>Am I wrong?
Yes. Aside from the underlying factors in a way because yeah, bitcoin is fucking useless and only has beanie baby value.

The release of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=k3GbBRIcttw

Attached: 1470773017479.png (626x927, 412K)

the fact that everything was incredibly overvalued, and it still is

The BCH autists selling their btc (can't sell your own shitcoin if its frozen) to fund their little kerfuffle. This triggers a waterfall of stop losses and bots.

Cryptocurrency is fundamentally useless digital tulip

Retards buying lines of code

When do I buy

Mostly this, although it's oversimplified. Crypto is only overvalued because western society is addicted to inflationary fiat and the jew has most of us hooked on banks, loans and credit. Additionally, most people are fucking brainlets who have no idea how money works and how they're getting fucked in the ass by the jews. So they laugh at crypto because they're told to laugh at crypto. "it's not real money HAHAHAHA." But when society comes around to the notion that, hey, this crypto stuff is actually easy to use and I can control it myself and be sort of anonymous and the government doesn't stick it's evil fingers all over it. I think we'll start to get an idea of its real value. The fact is, we're all still early adopters. If you bought today, you're an early adopter relative to how western society and the rest of the world views crypto and blockchain technology.

Then why would it stay at a stable point untill 1 day before the BCH fork? I agree many shitcoins should go to 0 but this whole situation is fishy.

It's not fishy at all. What you don't understand is that users don't control crypto. devs, miners and whales do. And they're not always on the same page, unfortunately. So bitcoin has been going through changes almost from day 1. The original bitcoin no longer exists, in any form. The closest thing to it is bitcoin cash, imo. Core is a fucking abomination with the lightning network and taking nodes offchain so banks can monitor transactions. This is what the crypto community is rebelling against. This is not just a war between Ver and CSW and anyone who tries to paint it as such is a fucking brainlet of massive proportions who doesn't understand a fucking thing. Bitcoin is going through changes, it's part of the process of introducing new currencies to an economy.

general market weakness (we probably hit the stock market tops in Aug-Oct and are in a bear market atm) due to the central bank interest rates and trade uncertainty = less money to throw around
+ the straw that broke the camel's back was the BCH fork

This is all it is really

This
All markets nowadays are robots. No humans caused the stock market or crypto crashes. It was all robots.

this isn't a thread to shill your jew shitcoin

>now that the dust has settled
lol

This

Basically. This crash was going to happen. It was just waiting for the push. The technicals showed BTC was about to fall off a cliff and then Craig wright says he's going to sell his BTC down to 1k. And probably has sold a ton and prolly will sell a shitton more.

So yeah there isn't a singular reason, just a catalyst. BTC is falling because it did a parabolic run and hasnt hit a defined floor.

Underrated.

(((MSM))) already running the sell your worthless BTC now goys, uh guys headlines.

around 1k range

as long there is volatility you can make money on it

this dude right, here. If you guys new even the most basic shit you would have made money, HODL is not a sound strategy ffs.

No one, is adopting BitPay.
Holy shit nigger.

Attached: 1536840296802.png (801x1000, 1.05M)

Truuuuuuuu
Literally 95% of the people I encounter in life think this way

let me teach you something
the euphoria and delusion in december/januari is the cause of the crash
it's that you just want to shift the blame to something else
also tits or gtfo

Dip was orchestrated by satanic AI from the future that can control people and trading bots to minimize price of Constellation to ensure maximum return for me and other people intelligent enough to buy it.