The survival of the fittest

Hey biz,
Coninmetro will single-handedly start the bull run again. Hope you all in.

Attached: Coinmetro.png (255x197, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CoinMetro/comments/9x33ij/so_this_is_the_person_that_got_a_hold_of_our/
reddit.com/r/CoinMetro/comments/9widaf/i_just_got_this_in_my_email_did_coinmetro_get/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'M IN LET'S GO

Patrician

Attached: 1542153613950.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

how?
is 15000 XCM enough to make it?

Attached: i want to believe.jpg (367x550, 32K)

How can something be worth if it doesnt even exist at the moment? Kevin could have just written your amount in a readme.txt file and put:

user: 15000XCM

You do not own anything (still) yet. Its still just a number to show you. Lets talk again when you can actually move your assets, sell your assets, exchange your assets. You are still just a donator to Coinmetro.

Oh yeah?

Well how come Kevin hasn't been paying his dev team?

thank you Mr GO0k.

He is paying with ETH daaaa. Where is he selling your precious XCM? You cant even trade it. He is selling it to (You) for ETH (well actually he sold and probably sold it to FIAT).

>Yosuke Sati
>We are a team of CoinMetro who have been working here for more than a year. Recently Kevin - CEO of CoinMetro - refused to pay us for 2 months of our work. We tried to solve this issue with Kevin in peaceful manner, but unfortunately there was no luck.

>All we want from Kevin is the payment for 2 months work.
>If Kevin keeps refusing to pay us, it's a pity but we have our own way to solve, although it would be not very welcomed.

>We have full information of CoinMetro customers including names, emails, password, phone numbers, addresses and IPs, and ID files in JPG / PNG format.

>Also, we have full source code since we have been working here for a year

>We can share customer information on any websites, and I cannot guarantee that any hackers or others will not make ill use of it for any purpose.

>Also if we share source code, any hackers can use it to break the system, and any Rivals of CoinMetro can easily beat CoinMetro. That should hurt your business as well.

>=======================

>The only reason I am letting you know is, we want to solve this issue peacefully with Kevin, and your help would be really appreciated. We are the starting member of this platform and we really love this platform. So We also do not want to ruin CoinMetro by any means.

>We the team including 2 backend develoeprs, 1 front developer and 4 designers have been waiting for Kevin to pay us, but he kept saying he would be paying us soon. Now he makes meaningless and non-sense excuse to pay, and even does not reply to us anymore.

>If we are not able to solve this issue by this week, we will do
>-share full customer information of more than 60,000 users including their personal information as well as ID card photos.
>-share full source code and full resources of CoinMetro platform.

>We have been trying to solve with Kevin, and we gave enough time to Kevin.

>Now, if any bad groups or bad guys make ill use of it, it is not our credits at all.

>Also, from next Monday, we will selling this full data to Rivals of CoinMetro at $100

>=======================

>Again, we still love CoinMetro and we don't want to do this at all. Your help is the only way to solve this issue at the moment.

>Please contact Kevin or other important persons of CoinMetro and persuade them to solve this issue before anything happens.

>=======================
>One of you already complained and appealed to Kevin to solve this issue in this Reddit thread.

>reddit.com/r/CoinMetro/comments/9x33ij/so_this_is_the_person_that_got_a_hold_of_our/
>reddit.com/r/CoinMetro/comments/9widaf/i_just_got_this_in_my_email_did_coinmetro_get/

>I think all of you can post your comments there to force Kevin to solve this issue. Kevin is keeping eyes on these posts for 24hrs and keeps deleting the unwanted comments, but I do believe if all of you act, we can solve this issue before this platform is tarnished.
>I just really want to solve this issue than making a chaos.

>You can also discuss this in Facebook CoinMetro page or post messages there.

>Let's solve this issue together or everything will be ruined.

>Thank you for your time.
>Best,

Attached: XCM-72n14sd.jpg (500x570, 81K)

That ultra pajeet Engrish.

So what's the latest on this shitshow? Are they still gonna launch before EOY or not? When will I be able to dump my coins?

shitshow aside, is this project good on paper ?

Glad I didn't submit kyc to this piece of shit that I dumped 8 grand worth of eth into at the time of the ico

Didnt they not pay them because these 2 guys had ties to north korea? Or something like that, and not that they didnt want to pay them, they couldnt because of regulations.

Yep. They were from sanctioned country so they couldn't pay them.

>"Survival of the fittest"
>an useless ERC20 token
The absolute state

That part was more or less obvious (that there was something behind them not getting paid)
But how about the threats of customer details / etc... Legit or empty threats

I didn't get the threat mail, also not in my spam. I do get coinmetro mail. They are bluffing.
Coinmetro got 2 months of free work plus free publicity out of.these goons.

Is this legit? Time to for worries?

just rajesh tier scam, don't worry

no just retardness