Bakkt delayed

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 135403EB-3E7D-4459-A26B-E82E52958CDD.jpg (882x1280, 153K)

Give me 1 reason to have ANY hope left whatsoever.

It’s done. We’re done. Everything is DONE. Pack it up. Pack it in. Goodbye.

JUST

AAAAND WE'RE ALREADY CRASHING AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sit down bulls

Attached: 1530475529948.png (969x1107, 504K)

Attached: 06B28EC9-A004-403B-91BB-D039C30DDB3D.png (659x606, 66K)

what does it mean in noob terms

It means one of the only things people had to look forward to this Dec was post-poned to January, PENDING regulatory approval

DUMP ITTTTT

Attached: 1533675052485.png (910x891, 375K)

nice
lets get this thing in the ground

Just market sold everything. Will buy back at 1k.

>Delay Bakkt again, den dump et

Attached: dumpet.jpg (500x500, 29K)

It's fucking over.

This is what happens when these faggot chinks keep fucking with bitcoin prices. You reap what you sow fuckers.

Tl;dr:
"BREAKING: nothing"

So the dump can go further and they can buy.......cheaper. Nice move, nice move.

Crypto is officially dead. There is no denying it anymore.

(((they))) are not done yet.
Its obvious they are selling to them selfes and picking up everything below that

convenient this comes out after the massive shit btc took yesterday, cough cough insider trading

(((They))) can continue PnDing this shit forever.
(((They))) don't give a fuck about the money. A trillion is chump change. The goyim pay for it through inflation anyway. Crypto is pointless until (((they))) are all hanging from lamp posts first.

Of course they dont care about money. The financial system is rigged in a way where they can print money at will. THey are the only ones allowed to do so though.

JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY JUST A SHORT DELAY

>november delayed
>december delayed
>january....

Holy fuck, bulls got played hard.

Sold hours ago all. Ready for dump.

JUST END MY SUFFERING I DON'T WANT TO WORK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Futures are a blight to any small market. It makes it that much easier for whale manipulation.

You could always find someone dumber than you to hold your bags.

Fuck it i’ll still hold.

running futures on crypto should legitimately be illegal,

they're fucking atrocious.

We need more like you. When 2/3rds of Jow Forums and all of reddit are saying what you're saying, we shall be at the bottom.

Convert them.

So what you're saying is that you want the gubmint to regulate crypto trading?

What is a month anyway? It makes sense that they need some more time to squeeze every ounce of power they can out of the PlayStation 2. Duke Nukem Forever Bakkt Edition will be out in no time

I don't think regulation is the answer. Just increased public knowledge and awareness. It's been a massacre. Hopefully people will wise up after a few cycles.

who cares lmao
wake me up when bakkt is delayed 5 years

Kek
So is Bakkt fake?
'pending approval'
LOL

Good, more time for accumulation

It’s over...

Attached: 4377816B-7ACA-48D1-B7A6-DA0504E09926.jpg (750x607, 93K)

member when 4k was considered ATH
yeah good times