A round of applause for the man who single highhandedly destroyed the entire crypto market

A round of applause for the man who single highhandedly destroyed the entire crypto market.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F7797%2FScreen_ (950x534, 538K)

Buy BCH SV- its mooning now

BUY SV SIRS, many monies to be made u will not regret! It not scam I swear it sir!

>Satoshi’s shotgun

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 411K)

Go away old man. Let us play with our internet money. We are just happy you lowered the prices. I'm 2 bitcoins richer. I really want to thank you for selling your hard earned bitcoins so cheap

thanks to him i double down on my eth at $140

so comfy 10x by end of next year :))

Faketoshi simply cooperated with whales who used this bcash shitshow to trigger a panic. He's just a useful idiot.

ok. what whales? Who?

if he indeed destroys crypto i will kill him before i kys
just saying

Attached: 1535440906299.jpg (318x359, 34K)

>what whales?
(((whales)))
That should clear things up for you.

so you're just a paranoid retard fixated on your own failure

He’s the hero we need but not the one we deserve. His sacrifice will allow for the golden run to commence.

What the Fawk did you just fawking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Charles Turk University, I have 10 PHDs and over 1000 confirmed patents. I am trained in The Art of War and I’m the Top Data Scientist in the entire crypto industry. You are nothing to me but just another SóyBóy. I will wipe you the fawk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fawking words. You don't like that I will bleed the shit out of you until you're bankrupt? Stiff Bickies. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gooks and your trading account is being traced right now so you better prepare yourself. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfolio. You’re fawking dead, kid. I have access to over $5 Billion Dollars and I will use it to wipe your miserable arse off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” tweet was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fawking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He just told you who is manipulating the market.

CSW is going to win this on meme capital alone. Screenshot this.

Attached: 40chuckles.png (292x257, 106K)

I was thinking the same thing o.O

this man single highhandedly caused the capitulation event we needed in order to get the next bull cycle going
>waaaaaaah he cost me tons of money
that is your own fault, he gave tons of warning the price of BTC would crash. He even paid shills to post that information here on Jow Forums. My stack has massively increased thanks to him

This was necessary
You really think all those shitcoins were worth billinos of dollards? Fuckin hell crazy no.
No., just no.
no.

The only way crypto can rise is ifn all the baggage gets burned. you retards were weighing the market down with u r stupid uy oyou you are so stupid putting your money in literal garbage and weighing the market down all retards must get burned at the altar of the bear.

Tricks on you, if this was a capitulation event to jump start the bull market it would have had a fast pump reaction creating a V bottom. We are confirming that we are in a years long bear now.

This
We havnt found bottom expect a dead cat bounce around 3800

>treating everything as a phase on the charts
FUCK STOP BEING SUCH A MENTAL RETARD
CRYPTO ISNT ABOUT CHARTS AND TA AND FLIPPING STACKS

ITS ABOUT HARD MONEY FOR THE WORLD YOU SARE LITERALLY SOOOOO STUPID JUST SO FUCKING DUMB OMG I CANT EVEN EPXLAIN ITS LIKE

wow

its like
WOW

ITS LIKE WOW
I FUCKING WOW.

I'm thinking this man is a plant. A very well crafted from the beginning, maybe by (((them))) ?

CASH

The thing that needs to be burned at the altar of the bear is the biggest shitcoin of them all.

Attached: getfuckednpc.png (1229x192, 47K)

Yeah, it is needed.
We've lived under the shadow of this banker coin for far too long.

>It's time for crypto to grow up.

Attached: eight_col_calvin2_(2).jpg (620x388, 32K)

fake and gay.

it was actually (((them)))

Attached: wonderwhocouldbe.png (375x444, 23K)

no dead cat can move, even less bounce

Attached: Dead dog.jpg (807x664, 331K)

2k target still in play

Can I get a rundown on who OP's image is and what he did?

holy shit