The crypto market is being manipulated right now. The crash is orchestrated...

The crypto market is being manipulated right now. The crash is orchestrated. Big money is double-dipping because institutions are about to pump big money into the market, namely on coins like XRP.

If you are cashing out, you're making a mistake. The safest investment you can make is in XRP right now. This is a warning. The bounce-back is going to be massive.

Attached: xr.jpg (1014x1112, 244K)

Even if you're a fucking pajeet, you're correct. XRP has been around forever, and succeeds where BTC failed. This in combination with normie pumps will keep it around. I want more, but am a poorfag with 1k. Also
>interledger protocol

Why XRP?

What other coins Brad tell us

Because it actually has a successful business model. XRP is being supported by the Japs, who will actually put crypto to use as intended

Because banks are going to start using xRapid in early 2019 and heavily by EOY 2019 into 2020.

I don’t buy centralized scams so I don’t care

Source?

Focus is on real use-case coins, such as XLM.

XRP is decentralized and open-source.

lmao

>XRP

What about LINK?

How much of the supply is controlled by "the foundation"

>XRP is decentralized
almost two thirds in the hand of its company ripple. fuck outta here dude

LINK is probably one of the most undervalued coins, but it will not break out any time soon.

Ripple owns around 50% of XRP, not unlike Eth founders initially owning 70% of the supply.

Attached: DVGo8vQVQAA-oeK.jpg (734x804, 92K)

Should I remain in ZIL and ADA

What are your top 5 coins for the next 5 years?

I would remain long on ADA, but ZIL will be a lost cause by the time your ADA investment pays off.

Omitting BTC because I view it as a de facto base currency.

In terms of use-case and value:

1. XRP
2. XLM
3. BNT
4. XMR
5. SKY

thanks. will keep an eye on these. I want to believe in SKY but the fud is strong.

Attached: 1515637438583.png (530x492, 13K)

Lowest IQ faggot on this board. Sage. Fucking cancer.