Anyone else unironically still hodling and going down with the ship

and keking as it sinks? This is peak biz and i can't get enough of it

Attached: bart.jpg (526x524, 38K)

Yeah basically. Got nothing to lose and I don't want to sell because it could be the bottom

Well, what else am I supposed to do? You can afford to lose it user, no?

>implying it's going to 0

yes, don't sell at 20k, hodl and buy more when it's 2k. It's easy money.

>tfw just gobbled up 1000 0x for fun, want to watch everything burn down

Attached: 1541553778366.jpg (536x619, 407K)

"HODL" is meant to wait for recovery when you don't have fiat money to buy the dip

Attached: DsZpfpPWsAAKgTS.jpg:large.jpg (1527x890, 97K)

Currently thinking about lending some money to buy more ETH/XMR.

For sure bro life is a big game anyway so I like having some teeth in this crazy bullshit going on. I'll be the one laughing in 3-5 years, in the meantime I will continue doing maniac shit

>cash out so you can pay for the nogs

this is what capitulation looks like

ride or die mothertrucker

im holding till end

Yep. Invested less than $2k, ended up with almost $70k less than a year ago, and HODLing my way down to $5.8k as of today.

days like this i really feel like poor. yesterday, today, etc, is just a great time to accumulate a bit if you have spare money. and I don't :/

Just sold my 8M HOT to buy 13k LINK.

This brings me to 290k LINK.

I have 100k REQ that I bought at $0.05, lol fml

And 21 BCHSV that I bought at $150/each

Clearly I'm an idiot, so I should just stick to what's good: LINK.

This. During the good times I traded as much as $20k.

I sold a lot and left $6k in the market.

I just figured I'd let that 6k sit for years and see what happens. It's currently at $750. No reason to sell it, $750 means fucking nothing to me.

I hate to say it, and I'll stay on board, but I think crypto may really be over. It's been like 8 years and crypto has not been used in one single practical application.

By 2020 we'll know if crypto was a fad or a legitimate financial innovation

I only bought like $200 and it’s been straight losses but I’m just enjoying the grief

And yes, I think this is great. I hold LINK and if it is what we think it is, it should soon recover. I just hope it moons while everything else is in the shitter. If I'm lucky, mainnet will come out and I'll stake LINK and make money while everything burns.

>I hate to say it, and I'll stay on board, but I think crypto may really be over. It's been like 8 years and crypto has not been used in one single practical application.

You can thank blockstream for that.

Let Faketoshi make bitcoin into real cash. Then places like venezuala can stop getting fucked by their government.

What I don't comprehend is I literally thought about selling when I was down 20% from initial investment in nov 14. Somehow I didn't give a fuck, I just didn't want to sell. I had a second chance to sell but still didn't want to, could've increased my stack by another 20%. It's like an unknown force is stopping me from selling. I just don't care, no panic at all, I'm so chill. Weird.

i made a sub 1k profit overall on 2000 invested long ago
letting lest of crypto rot either its nothing or my lottery ticket

you sell the bottom, you loose. you're better off riding it to zero.

Attached: Untitled.png (761x854, 137K)

Im all in LINK, and im not selling for a few years anyway. Just more cheap stinks

Can someone explain what the drop is happening? Ever article online just talks about the crash and not what caused it.

>tfw you only go to Jow Forums when bitcoin tanks
Where my reddit suicide thread at?

everything i still have in crypto has been profit, not investments, since 2012
the funnies are worth the moneys

now i shall call them weak hands

you are a MANIAC

I've been all in SiaCoin and FunFair since early January...can't sell now at a loss...

There doesnt need to be a reason, just people who decided to sell.

Only 2 months ago, I could've cashed out and broke even, but as the fucking degenerate addict compulsive faggot gambler that I am, I decided to just say fuck it and let any chance I ever had of making it ride on wherever this faggot market takes me and my fundsu.

Attached: Ladyboy-friendly-hotels.jpg (1040x400, 49K)

If you haven't sold by now selling now is a mistake. Ride down to the low and back up on the next swing. As long as you're not going to be in dire need of the money anytime soon just wait it out. Unironically have zero exposure to BTC and Eth at the moment. Let them puke their guts out and rebuild.

Yes. Long, lazy and unafraid of the trajectory for most of my plays.

So what you're saying is... IT'S GONNA SPIKE AGAIN?

>tfw jumped off the ship right before the crash
Enjoy the trip to hell you bastards.

Attached: 1528862982122.png (484x646, 508K)