Dude, we're fucked

Holy shit. We're done...
People market selling hundreds of bitcoin on the SPOT!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 12.32.17 PM.png (459x510, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/features/bitcoin-plunges-again-amid-new-info-on-rigging-probe
choon.co/tracks/0w92x2ei95z/1i1-1337---dat-unv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well that's what capitulation is

BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS EARLY!
See you all at 2k...

i just don't get it.... why would you sell now lmao you literally had 11 months to sell at infinitely better prices but now you decide to act on it? wtf kek

Jup we are at capitulation now.

Delusion detected.

Its fucking glorious isn't it?

Attached: untitled43t43t4.png (1280x545, 1M)

KEK

This is insane how can there still be people selling, I thought all the weak handed animals were shook of long before now.

>BLACK FRIDAY SALE
th-that's all it is, right?
j-just a temporary sale... f-for black friday...

This is not any seller, someone is unloading heavy bags

nope, we're not at capitulation. it will still go lower. that's not capitulation yet. not that I care, I've lost literally everything already.

that's nothing you should have seen January

Yeah bro people are just cashing out for Nintendo Switches.

There’s literally no buy pressure, guys. No bounce. Everyone’s selling because there’s zero interest in buying this anymore, not at 4200, not at 3200, not at 1200

It's the same logic as people buy ath. They are nervous and angry. The market kills them.

Retarded statement.

This always happens in November, people need to cash out for bargins on Black Friday.

Chinese new year la

you will be in for a ride, that I can promise

Still not a crash

I read that OTC orders were very high the last few months but don't effect the market.
Is it possible that wall street fags bought a bunch of BTC on the OTC and are market dumping to buy back at lower prices?

>I thought all the weak handed animals were shook of long before now.
Many other people thought this too.
Which shows that we're still at delusion rather than capitulation.
There's a long way to fall. This shit is going to hit 2k.

no

>not knowing what capitulation is

Close your short you retard.

Isn't this just supply and demand running rampant?

The currency stopped going up for a prolonged period of time, people lost confidence, started to sell. Other people saw this and realized "oh crypto isn't recovering" so they sold, and demand for crypto just fell.

This is the investment correction. Not a bubble of its value, but the idea that crypto is not just a currency but an investment is dying right now.

>why would you sell now
they want to just anyone who has made bank on btc, they also want to drag new people into the scam, BTC could rebound hugely if there are bank runs thanks to protests in Europe

so this is timed pretty nice for institutional investors, crash BTC, draw in lots of new people, repeat

gonna be fun

>This shit is going to hit 2k.
it could go to 20.00, ultimately the correct market value for BTC is whatever the value of the entire market minus speculators, so however large the section of the market that uses BTC to buy coke and pay for hookers, whatever that market size is represents the true value, and they don't care if BTC is worth 1.00 or 1 million a piece so long as they get their fair cash value in cocaine and hookers they're satisfied

the rest is just morons pushing the market size larger, BTC is crime money

good post

The problem is that Crypto currency has zero inherent value except as an investment vehicle.

The business applications are largely a meme at this point in time and fiat currencies at least (in theory) have a government to back them up.

the problem is no one is buying
back in 2017 Korea was buying everything without reason... now the logic is why buy when it keeps falling

Hookers and blow are not criminal

what do you think your 401k manager spends the fees they charge you on?

kys boomer faggot

At least I sold DBC at 50 cent and parked in BTC in January. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boy

well if that's truly the case (I admit, the business uses proved disappointing, but perhaps an altcoin could figure out how to restore them?) then yeah I'd say capitulation is in the cards.

DBC is at 83 sats lelelelelel, didn't watch for ages

monero does all that better
btc literally has no reason to exist beyond being a gateway for shitcoin ponzis

it's done

Attached: done.gif (500x278, 984K)

that's my theory

but ey, i'm hopeful maybe a pegged currency like tether, adjusted for transactions, could get a following as just.... a new technology to make transactions easier. Not this crazy bitcoin investment hype which is quite distant from the goal of a currency.

Well boys, I guess that's it.

Happy Holidays

Attached: l28lv129tav11.jpg (517x285, 23K)

based

3k bottom fren

>Market randomly starts do dump hard about 4 days ago
>Today the Bakkt news announced a 45 day delay until launch so people can "trade on day1"

coincidence?

people selling their corns for black friday purchases.

if you went in at 1k or 2k this is still a healthy profit. also you can unload a portion of your bag to buy later. you dont know what moves they made at the top.

DIAMOND INCRUSTED ADAMANTIUM SUPPORT AT 2K CONFIRMED

Attached: 1522573519743.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Not everyone capitulates at the same time. Most do when they're break even. People who bought at 17k capitulated long ago. Those who bought at 10k also did. And those at 6k. Now it's those at 4k. This can keep going until 2k or 1k.

im completely out of crypto now. i sold all my holdings and im going to use reddit from now on. you guys are predatory assholes.

or $1

Nice just sold 100k

kek'd

Attached: 1522531476025.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

diamonds are the strongest metal

guys I lost 70% of my life savings what should I do now?

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Sudoku

Attached: 10c349513922eee33b556ab579368bc0.jpg (711x547, 76K)

Me too.
I hear OTC is waiting for Tether to implode and be BTFOd from exchanges.
They all sees it as cancer and want it gone.
Acumulation prices i heard were ranging between 2-3k after Tether confidence breaks and exchanges delist

foxbusiness.com/features/bitcoin-plunges-again-amid-new-info-on-rigging-probe

Attached: mlpg40.png (510x770, 255K)

try losing your virginity, its more fun than losing money

Because You sell at 4500 to buy at 3800

Sorry to say but btc is now a worse investment then silver if both bought at ath.

What should be used instead of tether?

I don't understand why its not dropping faster. Buying now is absolutely insane.

At the actual prices hookers feel scamed also and stop acepting btc so value goes straight to nada

It is. And cascade hasn't even started yet.

some people held alot of fucking shitcoins and made alot of fucking money do you people not understand this

fuck, someone even held millions of (that day worth) in ETH, and just now was unloading. that's why eth is at 120 nigger, someone dumping heavy and very profitable bags at a -80% from the ATH

it'll be done soon enough

Attached: 1485678360145.gif (660x459, 1.7M)

well memed sir

Manipulated, it's all artificial. just like the previous bullruns were found to be NOT organic.

Get back to work NEET. Gotta buy more Pokecoins before the moon mission

Wait. It’ll all come back...transfer everything you have left in BTC and leave it be.

Attached: 160DF1F2-7A7C-4732-B760-1F8A04E1C374.png (500x281, 173K)

see you all at mcdonalds

All the autistic early adopters are taking off their VR hentai suite deluxe™ headsets and selling their BTC. They are the same brainlets who would buy in at 19k, but they got lucky years ago because of another autistic friend that told them about BTC.

SALT. you're just jelly you didn't ride up to 19k.

#KBC $UNV $BTC
Karatbit.exchange
choon.co/tracks/0w92x2ei95z/1i1-1337---dat-unv/

people are cashing out for chinese new year same thing every year

>people selling their corns for black friday purchases.
Dont' worry. Wallstreet will be getting their bonuses soon.

it'll bounce back

Chill, everyone is trapped in tether. Once they get out of it, think they will trust another stable coin?

What are you doing on Jow Forums? This isn't the place for sensible people. Go make sense somewhere else, normie scum.

No but really, have people not figured out yet that everything in crypto is fake? The 2017 bull run was just caused by Tether inflation, buying BTC and ETH with Tethers backed only by Bitfinex's cold wallet?

Attached: d6c17191eec91f879c37ec5e34be678c.jpg (1000x600, 86K)

>The problem is that Crypto currency has zero inherent value except as an investment vehicle.
the bulk of the market activity is the black market

Yeah I'm the one buying

Fucking idiots. What were they doing with the money? Played em like a fiddler on a roof.

HOLD TIGHT WHITE MAN!!! DO NOT SELL!

WTF is black friday?

Does it have anything to do with niggers?

It's good for people who need to work around (((banks))).

The Friday after Thanksgiving in America is called Black Friday, and Christmas shopping season + big sales kick off on that day.

GAMERS RISE UP

I bought in a 2k. I capitulate at $0

Mom and pop are not moving this market selling off there .002 bitcoin to buy an amazon dot kek

A film investor I worked with is the CEO of an OTC crypto company. He told me in August he made 3m commission off of an order from a hedgefund. Even if the commission is some insane percentage like 10%, a hedgefund buying 30m btc at 6-8k is fucking scary.

No it doesn't count towards market cap, but it does make me think the market is being manipulated to go lower so more hedges can buy in cheaper before 2020 halvening.

I also have worked closely with another very popular crypto that I won't mention for obvious reason and the president of the company told me that most companies use bots on exchanges for liquidity because they're trying to stay afloat until the "real craziness" starts.

That's why I laugh so much at Jow Forums, you guys are autistic faggots and most of you bought in 2017. But if you really want a giggle, go to Reddit and look at all the idiots that bought in January 2018, they're all saying bitcoin and crypto will never recover and that this is the end. Haven't even been in the market for a full year or know anything about the intricacies of token-economics, they just see their magic money coins are down and all they can say is "but how does this effect the price"

on the off chance that you'e legit, any tips or little seeds of info you have for the struggling biz bros?
or even just your thoughts, it'd be appreciated.
bought late summer of 17' before last year of college when down on my luck trying to fund a long-time dream of mine. made it out alive, but just about back to where things were when I first entered the market