The bear market ended today

If you've made it this far, congratulations. You're among the few who didn't capitulate.

Today, bitcoin touched the trend-line it was on for over a year and a half before it began to form a bubble in April 2017. The dumping is over.

From here we can expect a few more weeks of sideways action coupled with a few more pumps/dumps, and then it's smooth sailing through 2019. However, we will likely see alts keep bleeding and dying off as promises go flat and funding runs dry. Only solid projects will survive.

NOW is the time to accumulate hand over fist before the next bubble (speculated to be a smart contract hype bubble). Just glancing at the graph, the next bubble will likely begin in 2020 and see Bitcoin reaching levels of $200k-$300k.

Don't be that guy who misses out on YET ANOTHER bullrun.

Attached: bear.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

broke it with real money and not devalued tether

4k was the 100% unbreakable floor we needed

i remember this pasta from last month

I just wrote this you dillweed

it didn't hit the trendline last month fucktard

Imagine actually believing this is the bottom.

Max delusion. Crypto is officially dead, get ready for more dumps.

Imagine actually believing this isn't the bottom

I unironically believe we're very close to the bottom as well. Either way I won't ever fucking sell so it's just a matter of time in deciding what fucking happens. I've cashed out in silver along the way

i remember this from the other day you fuck you said 5.4 was the absolute bottom and had the same line drawn up there. we are fucked

>it's crashing again

the bogs come for us all in the end

IF ONE MORE PERSON SAID THEY DIDN'T SELL ON BIZ I'M GOING TO BLOW THIS PLACE UP
ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THE BOGS ARE WATCHING THIS PLACE

Attached: th.jpg (440x470, 20K)

Bullrun starts that exact moment chainlink's mainnet is released.

Bogs got a keen eye on my fat hundo stack

>The dumping is over.
hahaha

No refunds

Attached: 1542750116942.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Kinda funny how the end of the bear and Chainlink's mainnet release are happening within a month of each other, isn't it? Kinda like someone wants it that way...

How the fuck you managed to draw that line so wrong, user?
Its obvious what we broke it decisively. Trendline that served as support for last 7 years is fucking gone. That means what BTC's parabolic advance is done too.

Attached: trendline rip.png (1814x931, 155K)

bears euphoria

OP says this as every crypto keeps crashing. Keep telling eachother sweet nothings faggots lmao

Attached: this-is-fine.0.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

idts...

Attached: bear2.png (1920x1080, 263K)

don't worry gookmoot already took care of that for you

I don't know if this is the bottom or not but I'm not selling and wish I had more money to buy.

I'm buying, fuck it

>You're among the few who didn't capitulate.

You mean now i can buy again? thanks i now have 60k instead of just 30k and also buying the bottom :)

we have a few more dumps until we reach 3800

You can't really use data from that far back. Bitcoin was a niche and there was almost no volume.

>people thinking the crash is over

Just because it's not tanking any more doesn't mean the danger is over

BTC has lost another 2% in the half hour I've been watching it, just inching down slowly

This time it's going all the way down to funky town (zero)

>based
>no pilled

>linear chart

the only ones who made money are the ones who JUST bought the dip 2 hours ago and are selling at the high now, because it's going lower.

we have one more red hammer to go through probably 3k~ then bear should be over and we stay sideways for a few months

have my buy orders in the 3k range. might wick lower but don't really care at this point because my port has bled so much this past year. will have better risk management into the future

If you've made it this far, congratulations. You're among the few who didn't capitulate.

Today, bitcoin touched the trend-line it was on for over a year and a half before it began to form a bubble in April 2017. The dumping is over.

From here we can expect a.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Touched the 600 day MA and crashed below it

imagine believing op

Attached: w5y544y.png (1441x473, 35K)

I bought... On... november 11.... and just now..
Bogdanoffs have mercy

Attached: 1529243402148.jpg (381x349, 41K)

>dump it

Attached: ledumpface.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>buying an asset thats almost garunteed to take another 25-75% hit

its fucking hilarious how this picture is made to make things look positive lmao