How many to make it?

Attached: wUjCaoil_400x400.jpg (398x398, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bitcoin-sv/bitcoin-sv
handcash.io/
centbee.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you listen even after this crash? Don't bother with this shitcoin.

If you have any, you won't.

All of them won't be enough.

Strong buy signal.

strong buy signal my estimate is that the first ATH of SV will be 1000$ circa

mining will stop within 3 weeks. chain will be abandoned

nah

Why are you so upset?

no u

wait a bit more and buy 1000 when price hits 1$ΒΈ wait a year and sell back at 1k+ a pop.

Easiest trade in the history of trades

Why only 1000?

i assumed that you are a poorfag with only 1k usd to your name. If not feel free to buy more to maximize your lambos

This. There is no more solid negative indicator in a portfolio than this thing.

why would anyone buy this shit

Craig will pump SV. All you fags will be spited. Cap this.

Attached: 0B4DECD4-271C-4EDA-87FB-4E8C13294295.jpg (1024x717, 368K)

Because they are a stupid cunt.

Attached: cswlol.jpg (901x715, 91K)

You see? No shortage of stupid cunts in this market.

Attached: fZJeIG6.gif (2778x1521, 445K)

>applying rational thought to an irrational market

absolute brainlet

kek

why would it hit $1?

jihan and roger and all their minions dumping on a market with no liquidity.
This is the start of the real crypto bloodshed, there will be blood on the streets for a while.
Btc will probably see

Because Satoshi will dump all the others to zero Jan 2020

Hmm, wouldn't they have dumped it already by now if they thought it was going lower?

No deposits still aren't available on exchanges

they have no real monetary interest in dumping since the bsv liquidity is so low they'd make very little money for it to be interesting for them. They might wait until more exchanges support bsv and there will be more liquidity. You need people on the other side of the trade to dump opn

They are on buttrex and one or two others

Then go buy fucking Iranian currency puts for btc shorts. If you throw away rationality you have nothing and may as well just make up any bullshit. Which I imagine is what you likely actually do. And then you emotionally justify it afterwards like a fat bitch on the couch with a quart of haagen daas watching love actually lamenting the one that got away and pestering her poor perfectly innocent fucking cat.

and i would still not buy it also why the fuck i would try to buy something where one person decide everything?

>mining will stop within 3 weeks. chain will be abandoned

wrong. the difficulty adjusts every block. if all the asics drop off the network, I will solo cpu mine it. but don't be retarded, its already listed on bittrex, binance, poloniex, like every exchange

can someone link me bchsv wallet?

when theres this much negativity towards a coin it usually is a buy signal. csw is unironically based, he successfully triggered 99% of the soiboys in the cryptospace

github.com/bitcoin-sv/bitcoin-sv
handcash.io/
centbee.com/

Sha256 chains with

I BOUGHT 18 AT 60

Until the red wojacks disappear and people start talking about something other than crypto, we still haven't reach capitulation yet.