Will it hurt?

Attached: IMG102118.png (600x449, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops
youtu.be/ET3-t1jFmo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will what hurt?

it will actually feed good if you do it right

Attached: 1461427954538.jpg (648x654, 154K)

not as much as losing all of your savings! now go make mommy and daddy proud

When that cabinet tips over on you from the weight it will.

You'll regret it pretty much immediately and will try to undo the tie right up until you pass out and die. It'll be more of an emotional anguish.

Just go for a run and take a cold shower. Who cares about money, you never owned it in the first place. It can always be re-obtained. If you're considering suicide right now, money would have never helped you anyway. Improve. Move on.

Are you 3 feet tall?

You must be a midget

Attached: mexican.jpg (404x480, 19K)

Wow, what the fuck is wrong with you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops

Do it with an automatic cow milker attached to your phaclic and ejacaluate at the moment of death. Feels good mane

Please don't do this user. There are people who love you and they will be devastated. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience.

He's right. OP has disgraced his parents. He is the shame of his whole family. The only way he can atone for his failure is through suicide. His parents will breath sighs of relief when they find his choked corpse.

choked on my pee pee LOL

Kek

Found the nufaggy

thx

>Just go for a run and take a cold shower
why does this feel so good
I'm sober now and it's the only peace of mind I get

It will hurt, yeah.

tried it earlier it does, I almost passed out, will try it in a week again

youtu.be/ET3-t1jFmo0

you are a brainlet, it will hurt more a lot because the spine will be getting detached from your body by small chunks by the weight of your body

real hanging was from a real high place so you could break your neck with the rope before actually choking, that is instant and painless

How did Aaron Hernandez hang himself in a cell?

Only for a second, and then release.

>mfw 260 pounds and table stops at 196

Attached: 1425781419940.png (201x178, 54K)

based and kekd

if you still live in Mom's house and you have more than 20 years, well you don't deserve to be alive.