I bought at $175

How fucked am I?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

fucked as fuck

>How fucked am I?
Very. Enjoy double digit ETH soon

I mean, we're going lower but ETH will survive this shake down just fine. Put your bag into something like P3D and ride it out.

sell and rebuy at the bottom with a 4% loss margin stop.

>IM IN IT FOR THE TECH

Attached: 25e.png (808x805, 787K)

its gonna go back to that price but timing the bottom is stupid unless youre a whale. just let it bounce back and stabilize

>inb4 like it did for the last 5 months?
if you thought 4k was a meme youre a brainlet.

I bought at 197, 175, 150, and 130

yeah, me too. i don't really care if it's goes to 0, cuz, you know, i'm in it for the tech too.

Did you sell?

It gon be k

I can't see a resolution of the downward pressure any time soon.

The main driving force behind the ETH price explosion were ICOs that created demand for the network and currency, but the whole concept of ICOs is dying, and easily 99% of the existing ICOs are crazy overvalued and also need to die and will sell of what ETH they have left.

You can make a case for more demand when PoS is introduced, but as far as price is concerned the foundation is gone and it can only go down. Or maybe somehow "institutional money" will buy into it with ETFs or whatever. But that probably isn't happening any time soon. At best maybe you can hope for another massive wave of Quantitative Easing that will inflate all assets further.

But it's still obviously one of the very few really serious projects that are likely to survive, and there's a small number of ETH tokens that will survive and prosper.

true shit, MKR and DAI will be some of them

i bought at $800

Attached: 1535413955090.png (780x818, 163K)

that's where I should have sold and not looked back for a year

Attached: 1506930536542.jpg (485x443, 39K)

put ur eth to SNTR who has been one of the best perfomring coins throughout this shithole. up 50 ranks and still climbing on btc and eth

fuck fuck fuck

You are going to make it. The bottom is in.
A sea filled by nocoiner tears will wash the bears away.
Salt plains will reflect the heavens and the Lord will behold that it will be very good indeed.

buy daps with yur ether

lol, I finally see why the price is $130

>$130
still overvalued

Strongest dev team in crypto
Almost all new crypto projects are based on eth
Has a clear and concise map toward the future
Eth is going to usher in a new era of the internet

maybe, after it revisited single digits

ETH as a project isn't going anywhere. By that I mean it's not going to die. The tough thing to know is how it's valued in a dollar sense. Nobody really knows at what price it's undervalued or overvalued at.

Vitalik is the Michael Jordan/ Wayne Gretzky of crypto, and they have the most developers behind them I can’t see it not being around in the future.

Honestly what happened to this from a tech standpoint? One day the Casper testnet was fully operational with partial staking and set to go live any single day, and then all of a sudden it completely got scrapped and they realized it wasn't going to work?

What ended up being wrong with it?

this, eth will survive.

go play some dapps (probably wait for new one tho)

Vitalik is more like the Eric Lindross of crypto. Shilled as the next big thing, does well for a few seasons, promptly fades into obscurity.

this, but smart people are accumlating the dumped eth ready for post-ICO norm (/staking moon).

eth will survive

Same here but also 280 sigh

What value does ETH have when ICO's no longer exist and the majority of the previous projects that were supposed to drive demand on the network never materialize?

DOUBLE
DIGIT
SHITCOIN

I bought 10 at $700, 10 at $350, and 10 at $280. After which I proceeded to gamble them on shitcoins and lose even more value to where I only have about 8 ETH left.

Devs who are paid in ETH fud the hardest

slow and steady growth of the legitmate projects.

DAI is very useful decentralized stablecoin (created by MKR)

there are also hundreds of dapps which arn't icos. cryptokitties, card games coming soon (Gods Unchained).

sure maybe 90% of current tokens may die, but if 10% survive then ETH will grow every year.

staking will really help

If staking stops inflation and stakers are just paid the transaction fees with no new ETH created I could see it one day mooning but I don't think that's Vitalik's ambition.

current inflation is 6% i think (been that way for about a year)

jan 2019 it will become 4%, on par with bitcoin (until btc halves 2020).

staking will vastle cut down inflation to like 1%, but yeah not sure they will cap supply. depends on how lucrative staking is with just fees

What happens when Rootstock takes everything Ethereum does and puts it on the Bitcoin blockchain? The next ICO bubble will not be in ETH again, it will be in BTC

Attached: 1542763529477.png (1024x684, 758K)

I literally convinced my gf it was a good idea to buy at $1300 and she did no larp

Not fucked yet. Sell now and survive.

That will never happen with how incompetent core devs are.

I just want to tell all you bitmex degenerates, ripplets, and cuckcoin maximalists that I bought another 15 ETH today on top of my 300 stack, and I'll probably buy more if the ride continues. 325 is a nice round number to shoot for.

later virgins

Attached: Miami Pepe.png (551x553, 339K)

I talked my GF into buying BTC a couple weeks ago at $6,500 but I finally asked myself wtf am I doing, if she buys it and it moons it wouldn't benefit me too much and if it crashes she will resent me. So I didn't give that final push even though she was on board.

Thank god I didn't go through with it.

Probably a good call user. Mine got a Ledger and everything but doesn’t know shit how to use it. I’m conveniently avoiding the conversation about it bc I know she doesn’t look at the price or really care much about crypto

Well that's good then. Hopefully she didn't buy too much.

Get a bag of these for suicide insurance. It's pretty important.

Attached: 0xbtc.png (324x323, 15K)

but the way i look at it, it's still the most fertile soil for tokens and if one of the tokens really takes off it will push the momentum of eth, no?

You're fine. If crypto survives, ETH will be the one you want to own

I'll open a long on ETH around $14

worst case double up at 90

I'm not in bitcoin at all but i hope it goes up for your sake user

Attached: comfy talk.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Sell it for IPSX. It's the only thing that didn't lose value in the crash.

eth
dero
0xbtc
good ones to have at least a small amount of

I don't know what the fuck everyone is moping about. Just get more dirt cheap eth for staking. do any retards seriously think the token with the largest network effect and dev talent will fail cause of some bch hash war bullshit? lmao

wow user! I'm sure it won't dump!

Based & orangepilled.

Muh nigga

Attached: 1542481644417.jpg (479x377, 32K)

This