I need advice.
>Poor slav
>100 eur in bank
>Still in school
>1 month off school
>Nobody hires here for one month
>Can't find any job
>Spend around 10€ a week on food
>Can't combine school with work or I'll fail or I'm getting kicked off if i miss school

What should i actually do? Feeling depressed, literally at my lowest right now.
Please give me genuinely good advice.

Attached: An-empty-wallet.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kneepads

I have school for 6 months, then i can work full-time. But until then how can i cough up money for food?

Weekend job?
Ask parents for support?
Research government benefits?

Communism

Nobody is hiring here for just part time. If you are not working full time, they don't even want to talk to you. Parents are fucked financially too. Government would help me if i wasn't studying. Which is ass backwards.

what country?

STEAL. Seriously dude. STEAL.

Choose a big chain of super markets, not a small mom & pop one.

What will happen. You either get caught or make it our with a full belly.

If they catch you, they 'll either beat you up, or call the cops, or both. If they call the cops, you 'll explain to the cops your situation, they 'll understand and you won't end up in prison, but they'll instead beat you as well. If the cops OVERDO the beating and you end up with broken bones or mashed up face - then plea to the US or EU for asylum.
You might get a green card or a citizenship at a better country if you 're lucky (not kidding).

So, you 'll be exchanging getting beaten up for food. Do not be greedy, only steal things like spaghetti, ramen, bread, and toothpaste.
Do not steal alcohol and chocolates -- they won't believe that you are hungry then.

Aaaand that's it. Good luck.

Remember - you are doing it for survival, not for sport. Godspeed!

A close friend of mine chose that path. Now she's locked up for 5 years. No kidding. Got caught twice. Didn't do the mandatory word deal. Then got fucked.

What about restaurants? They tend to need people part time as well and very often prefer working ‘black’ (cash salary, no contract, no taxes, etc.), so they won’t advertise openly. Ask around, user.

Thanks for the advice.
I would buy you a beer for replying without being a sarcastic ass.
Thanks mate

get a shitty job as a dishwasher or fast food worker or something and just don't tell them that you're on break from school. Then in a month quit.

He means be a prostitute.
What country?

Latvia

the used video game market is very hot in Latvia right now. lots of money to be made buying used games at local markets and selling them for more locally online.

you have to learn how to identify repos but otherwise it's not hard and older people can't do it.

I should have clarified I mean old games collectors are interested in, not lightly used new crap

check /entg/

can you cook? sell hamburger at the street or something my man,

Like buy old games on "Craigslist" and sell on ebay?

I dont think i looked up the correct thing. Can you be more specific?

wtf dude Latvia is a EU country why don’t you move to UK/Germany/Netherland etc?

btw slav in Latvia you must be russian too? then you know how fucked we are being a poor non-EU country we aren’t able to move to a rich country unlike you

The ability to move is the same as you. Just we don't need visa. Still need alot of money to get going. The funny thing is, i don't even know Russian.

So you are suggesting that i invest my last money in something that will probably fail. I'm not saying that investing is a bad thing. But not for me right now. I don't think the smartest thing to do is investing at my situation.

Are you blind?
Little to no Investment($100-$1k), very hands on
>Direct Response Copywriting
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing
>Affiliate Marketing
>Media Buying
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook (comprehensive guide:kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
>Product Arbitrage
>Consulting
>Sales

Military a possibility?

My dude. I barely have 100€ for the next two months if nothing changes.

Could you teach or tutor English in Latvia?

Attached: 1542632729389.jpg (3000x3000, 1.51M)

I have been studying chemistry for the past 4 years. Shit was good. And then everything went to shit. Parents went broke, school went to shit. The work program they offered was cancelled. Literally no free time. I'm at the finish line and stopping now would be moronic.

You dont need investment for dropshipping, copywriting, web development, or affilate sales.
I can add QA testing, matched betting.

No, but old games at physical markets, people sell rare games without knowing what they are selling all the time. then sell on Craigslist or eBay

Haven't heard about non-professional English tutors. Who wants to learn from a random guy with mid level English.

Yes you fucking do. Shopify is around 30 bucks a month. Facebook ads go for around 50-100 bucks a month. And there is no guarantee that it will bring in profit right away. So the first three months can be terrible. And i can't afford it right now.

Taк нa чтo ты нaдeeшьcя? Чтo тeбe дeньги нa гoлoвy пocыпятcя? Пиздyй тoгдa в Maк нa cвoбoднyю кaccy, хyли.

At first you said that there is no investment. And now you are raging at me that i called you out? Parapapa I'm loving it.

Lmao, I am not. I said if you want free money without any time or funds investment McDonalds is your best option.
You dont need any investment for copywriting for example. Yes, you need to invest some for matched betting, for half a day.