Immoral or illegal ways you guys have gotten money

immoral or illegal ways you guys have gotten money

Attached: pepe.png (640x480, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCOFqbes1XY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I whored my anus out for a good 6 months

>living with your parents over the age of 30.

used to take it from a mentally retarded homeless persons change cup

when I was in highschool this older kid like 27 would invite us over and get us drunk and pressure us into doing cam shows for gays
I left when I found out what was up but several of my friends did gay shit for for donations

that kid who organized this shit died of a heroin (fent) overdose like a year and a half ago lol

Selling high ruining a lot of poor souls that bought my bags in December/January .

Print bitcoin paper wallets with a QR code under your control, and sell on Ebay for $0.99. Yes, people buy them. Yes, people send bitcoins to it.

pretending to be a girl

selling my underage sister nudes in SYSCOIN market

Attached: girls-miraculous-ladybug-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 444K)

Forward selled personal darknet methylphenidate to people I know.

Normal people can't source anything, and small town Europe's deprived of drugs that aren't just normal trash drugs or cannabis.

Attached: nyan5.jpg (720x859, 31K)

Posting fake ETH adresses during ICO craze.

opening cc in my grandma's name totaling 30k and keeping 15k on balance for emergency

That’s unforgivable. Change as well. Wow.

Can you elaborate on this?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIS NIGGA EVIL

I once got Paypal send me $500 by accident. I freaked out and held on to it for 2 months but then read accidental transactions are considered a gift so I spent it. I actually contacted them and wanted to return it but they couldn't take it for some reason.

I'm the user from a couple weeks ago. I have siphoned around five big ones from a Chinese subset company of a bigger Chinese parent company. No one has noticed yet and I think I will be able to steal another five. We'll see lol.

I sold meth to a pregnant woman (seriously)

welfare scams mostly

>Forward selled
what you mean?
like drop shipping? but a little different

No, that's the jar, for the crippled children. The cup is the pennies for everybody.

I stole children's lunch money

scamming Jow Forums

stole 40 dollars from church

based and redpilled

explain further more

Oh I just had a thread where I was asking what to do if you had a rootkit installed on a Chinese company who had no idea you were watching their network. It's evolved from downloading all their game assets and repositories (game studio), finding bank credentials in the low six figures (have not touched this yet), and crypto details to some bitcoin and eth (plus shitcoins) from a nano. Nano was plugged in so I drained it, really thinking about trying to bank transfer some funds but I feel as though I'll git fukt if I do.

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

You no take money from China. China number one. China fuck you thieves.

one of the kids who did gay shit actually started dating a trap
the other became an alcoholic for like 5 years and is still unemployed
I'm sure several kids got involved in this scheme that I didn't know personally

he would get you drunk and be like hey you owe me for all this alcohol you drank it was really creepy, and it was done in his parents basement
when they found him dead from heroin they were probably more relieved than anything

enjoy being arrested for fraud

That's fraud user. This shit will come back to haunt you if not larping

stealing from wasted students passed out on street in nightclub district

steal from grandmas wallet too buy magic the gahtering cards

When I was a teenager I was the head of my school's Christian youth group. They were passing out these packets for starving kids in africa/s.america that you could send money to and write letters and shit. They were saying don't take one unlsss you KNOW you can pay the monthly cost (like $30 or so), because only one packet was made for each kid.
I took one for our youth group to support, they were pretty psyched about it, raised over $100 from the group on like a week.
Because I was basically autistic I was too intimidated to call the program and actually set up the monthly payments. The packet sat in my closet for about a month. Then one day I turned into an atheist, threw the packet away, and abandoned the youth group. Spent the money on salvia and pot. No one ever asked me about the south American kid.

Christ man, what an evil person.

bumpkey into peoples apartments and mailboxes.

>ID is u Weak

Used to sell pounds of cannabis from the darknet. Not immoral but certainly illegal

>really thinking about trying to bank transfer some funds but I feel as though I'll git fukt if I do
set up a ghost/shell company to send the funds to. If you can see how they pay contractors you can make it look more legit in their accounting system so they will never really know.

when i was a teenager i went to the chink buffet with some guys from work. I told them I'd wait in line and pay. It was the lunch rush so the line at the register was kind of long. The guys went to the car. I got tired of waiting in line so I pocketed the money and walked out.

doing gods work user. the chinks would do the same to you if they could, fuck them

I was thinking of somehow doing something like a payroll but from what I've looked in their transfers it doesn't seem to be wage related in these accounts. I'm honestly a shit coder and even worse with financials, I just have crypto and only took the nano crypto because I know they don't have the law on their side. Even if I say stuff on here it will have to be taken as part, and I'm sure a Chinese AA or BBB studio can't do shit, nor their parent company.

Thanks lol.

I guess team up with some one smaht. I would either the parent or the subsidiary account on the transfers to a straws account. Most likely the sub since they are less likely to have any controls, but will detect money loss soon after. find a straw that is some homeless guy or druggy that will let you use their id.

I'll take that into account I suppose. Thanks for the advice, FBI.

ordered a phone from amazon. said the package came with no phone. got a new phone sent to me and sold the original

lmao this actually works?

busting someone for bank fraud would look good in my jacket. Plus having crypto involved will make me look like a genius to senior agents.

isnt that insanely loud?

Gay sex not larping

And I thought I was a degenerate

this is the way of the sinner. what a disgrace

I grow/trim a lot of black market weed. It's like 1.5 a pound, and trimming is 20 an hour for work no one wants to do. With any luck it'll be illegal again some day, but it'll never go back.

think he means bought off silk road and flipped it irl

Used to slang molly

10/10 wood recommend

Dress in business casual and a pair of fake glasses and find a relatively busy train station AT NIGHT (preferably in a college town) and take a ride on one, then start timing the amount of seconds in between the arrival at a stop and the moment the door shuts. In my city it was around 12 seconds.

After you have the timing down (don't always follow the bell, in my city it's a bullshit indicator) you're ready. Stay by the door of the train. Find a person on their phone, tablet or wearing an expensive pair of bluetooth headphones etc. (iPhones have the best resale value so I target those) doesn't matter so long as they're close to the door.

Once you found someone wait for a stop and start timing when the doors open. Keep the number of seconds in your head and if a path is clear outside the train when you're at the last second and a half snatch the item and leave. The doors will shut behind you immediately and you can jog away at a brisk pace, anyone watching outside the train will assume you almost missed your stop and we're running late.

Here it is in action, earned $3,000 in one month doing this in NYC when the iPhone X came out. youtu.be/eCOFqbes1XY

Nice try revenue Agency man

jesus

This is stupid and shitty. You must live in some shithole third world country to think doing shit like this to people is ok.

Posting about link on here.

Welcome to the immoral thread

Petty crime is low IQ

a ledger nano? Lol nice larp kid, you can't touch it if you don't have physical access to it

I sell banned tortoises. Not immoral but illegal

If you move out only once you can't go back to this.
The comfyness of living on your own is just too great and once you experienced it you won't want to give it away anymore.

Living with your parents fucking SUCKS, trust me.

Lol didn't ask for a sermon my guy, OP asked for "immoral" ways to make money and I gave him what worked for me. This is actually more "ethical" than what I get paid for LEGALLY, so you can shove your virtue signaling especially when there are people here who commented about exploiting their own flesh and blood. My morals are reserved for me and mine only. Take care.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO NIGGA THATS FUCKED UP

Got some kid on here excited about deepbrainchain and he went all in with several thousand and I witnessed him lose it as he was posting kek

There's an article on krebsonsecurity.com which talks about crooks taking gift cards from store shelves opening the package, writing down the numbers or copying the stripe and seal it all back up and put it back on the shelf at the same store. The crooks now have the number and phone number to check the balance. They probably call the number couple times a day to see if its been activated by a customer. Im sure as soon as they hear a balance they empty that shit before the customer has a chance to even use it. Seems lucrative but also very scummy cause its supposed to be a gift.

definitely going to hell hope it was worth it and no im not gonna pray for you

Attached: 1540839256395.jpg (691x625, 236K)

Good lord...

Fuuuuck yes I love threads like these

Nigger tier.

Basically I scammed away 8 eth by creating smart contract pyramid and dumping on holders with my premine

I scammed a few people on Runescape back in 2005.

nice
armour gilding?

Buying the tears of wojaks at all time lows and selling those same fat bags of tears on the same wojaks when the markets reach ATH

Attached: d12294284e88cd13845055ded6fd49571462375402_large.png (200x200, 54K)

Based and redpilled

My favourite scam was:
>Put on ghostly robes
>Go to F2P world
>Sell shade robes for high prices

I barely even made any money from scams, I just did it to see what I could get away with. Same thing with the multiple 99s I got from homemade AHK bots when I played OSRS a couple of years ago.

I collect coral/reef fish from the ocean and sell it without a license. Illegal but not immoral as I stay within bag limits.

I inherited a large sum of money despite having done nothing to earn or deserve it.

About $600 in giftcards from guys on kik

sold an 1/8 of weed for $100 when i was 14

In college days worked part time in a store, various scams inclusing free cigs food and drink, alcohol runs for my buddys and also switching the cameras to back of store scratching off lottery scratchcards until find winners, cash them in and then pay off dud scratchcards, also we would do what we called a TC say we were short of change and ask the customers to pay cash exact anount cameras not on tills pocket the cash cancel the transaction and it goes off as stock missing

I established trust posting in different online forums and facebook groups regarding replica watches. After a few months I set up 3 replica shops and sold shit tier replicas for a horrendous price, pretending they are god tier replicas from Switzerland. I sold 64 with a net profit of $330 per unit.

Told an old man I'd pay him $700 for something he sold me. I counted 6 hundreds in front of him and said 1234567 really fast, and gave it to him. He put it in his wallet happily and never saw him again. Still feel a bit bad.

Hope your eBay acct is not linked to you! If you do it with more than one person, suspicion will arise.

Chaturbate

I got $40 in change once from snacks at 7-11. And I deadpanned the cashier and walked out.

I didn't make money of this, but when i break computer parts, mostly on accident, i buy the exact same part and return the broken one, saying it's fault or "damaged during shipping"
Sometimes Amazon will refuse my return or the shitty seller will so i go to the nearest electronics store and do the same thing.
Do it with clothes too, had a shirt that gut fucked up in the first wash and just swapped it out on the dressing room.

Attached: 1453016310680.jpg (500x740, 270K)

You usually have a code that you need to scratch off too.

i also sometimes get free panda express when it's a really busy lunch rush.
When there's a large group ordering i try to order right after them and get my plate lumped up with theirs. After i order and the cashier is ringing up people i go sit down and wait until the entire group has paid and pick up my plate with them. Doesn't always happened, but it's a good day when it happens, especially for a minimum wage slave like myself. That shit is almost an hours work.

>older kid like 27
wut?

Bribe

If you’re not larping i can help you out

Send me a message: [email protected]

Worked for a multinational corporation

They are replacing those with scratch off stickers you order online

>team up with some one smaht.
>find a straw that is some homeless guy

Anyone smart will turn you in and the homeless guy alone won't be smart. Just don't do it. If you've ever watched American Greed, people have run much better orchestrated scams and still have gotten caught, unless you want to flee and live under the radar the rest of your life.

I'm a 26 yo kid

>from a nano. Nano was plugged in so I drained it
this is the part you fucked up.

Stop lying, nice larp.