I work at an Over The Counter Bitcoin Group, AMA

Title says it all.
I love going on reddit because those are real fucking low-iq people who have 0 clue. You guys have better memes, so I'll let you in on a few secrets if you want.

Attached: overthecounter.jpg (290x174, 8K)

When are we bull?

What kind of volume are you seeing over there?

saged and reportpilled

No thanks, if I wanted to patronize a useless mongrel with an uninteresting job I would interview my nearest fast food fry cook.

sage

how often do the traders clog the toilets?

Could you provide pics of your feet?
So we know you are human

how much link is being traded otc? what's the price of link otc?

It's simple user, the bull comes whenever the U.S. government gives formal approval for Cryptocurrency exchanges to start their marketing campaigns

Would you send me some onion stuff?

We don't do anything less than 300k. We recently got a buy for about 5m BTC in September.

There are no traders, we have a formal relationship with miners that sell to us and then we simply charge a bit more and get a cut of that profit.

We only sell PoW coins, we've had requests for a few other alts that I won't say because then it'll be a shill fest with you autists and I'm not here for that.

How does it work?
How do folks safely trade money for BTC?

Do you know the real reason for this massive dump? Is it the miners selling BTC for the hash war? What’s going on?
Is there actual interest for Bakkt or Fidelity or are they memes? Will we ever have another run or is BTC truly dead this time?

saged and reportpilled

How much did they offer for 5m btc?

Bump

Do people arbitrage OTC with the open market? I imagine buying/selling in bulk would give u discounts no? So could you buy 5m OTC and sell at a higher rate over several exchanges, then do the flip side of that?

how true is it that the miners are the "manipulators"? ive talked to a few people who have had proven insider info over the last few years and when i ask how they know they always say that they know large miners or have miner friends.

What comes up must come down ;^)

You sound like an autistic basement dweller who likes to egoboost himself by babbling on the 4chin mustard roid.

can i have a job?

Attached: acceptance.png (1600x848, 1.01M)

Are miners making much profit?

Is your group crypto from the ground up, or did you build up your organization in the traditional markets? If the latter, do you have much insight into who these buyers are? What are their motivations?

We are supposed to be at 17.5 million mined out of 21 million. How many million btc has your company sold?

On twitter accounts like whale alert, alot of big numbers are going around. When should we accualy be worried? (In usd please)

>5m BTC
>literally lol
low-quality LARP desu

Hey faggot. Have you OTC fags heard of renex? What's your take?

>feelin kinda dumb today
>I know, I'll larp on biz, that will make me feel better

>5m BTC

yeah right

So if you only sell proof of work coins, how much 0xBTC are you seeing traded daily?

Attached: 0xbtc_remember_meme.png (1200x500, 79K)

I once read a thread where some old school IRC traders were buying and selling *keys* instead of coins. This way that it wouldn't show up on explorer, and if the keys are old enough then they also get every single major fork and airdrop and such, ergo the keys go for more. The traders all know each other and use web of trust to create relationships and build rapport.

Any truth to this?

Attached: 1513486176126.png (325x355, 6K)

>We don't do anything less than 300k. We recently got a buy for about 5m BTC in September.
For 5 milion I can understand but why do people with 1M or less not use exchanges it's not like ramming 200 btc makes such an effect on the order book. Definitely better than your fees.

Isn't this very risky? The other party still has the keys and you have to trust them to not move the coins to a different address, don't you?
I understand that you don't want the transactions to show up on the explorer but this renders the whole trustless payment system moot imo.

Not really. It depends how you do it. Seeds are different than keys for one. And as I understand it, these trades would be done between small private groups of whales that all know each other very well and have executed large trades in the past. I believe they would also keep some sort of registry in case keys had been sold more than once, so they could track ownership.

It would be ideal for very large amounts by whales that want to be *truly* anonymous and move large amounts at once, while also being able to sell *claims* to the address namespace--- that is to say, they could then use this key to assert that they've held these Bitcoins for a long time and do not plan on moving them or destroying coindays.

(Remember, a key is different from a wallet, and both have different characteristics as far as utility goes)