Lets Guess How Fast DAG Hits ZERO

Constellation Labs $DAG down 99%
All smart money is officially out, all whales dumped, nothing left but delusional shills hoping to get a quick pump and dump their shitcoin
Team is out of funding within 8-10 months
SEC violations galore, they raised over their hard cap, day traded investor funds and there is a rumor they even sold futures.
Not a single team member has any real world crypto or business experience.
Team has mostly abandoned their community and refuses to answer difficult questions

Without a doubt the most hated team and community in crypto, their delusion is unmatched

My prediction: They go under $.0001 before Christmas

Attached: Constellation_Labs_Logo.jpg (114x70, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesDean190001
cnbc.com/2018/06/06/sec-chairman-clayton-says-agency-wont-change-definition-of-a-security.html)
twitter.com/JamesDean190001/status/1064078529170567168
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It must feel rewarding knowing that your daily threads probably stopped countless investors from taking a 99% loss. I was actually interested until I saw these threads and happy I saved my money THANK YOU user for reals

Imagine still holding dag

Thanks man, not all the threads were mine but glad you saved your money.

Seriously I was about to invest some guys were making outrageous claims about IBM or some amazing test net code and it all ended up being a lie. I didn't believe you or them but thought it was too sketchy so I stayed out thank god. Looks like you were spot on

I've said it before, even without all the bullshit that the team pulled off, just fucking read a whitepaper for once. Things should have been very clear then.

People that lost money on this shitcoin completely deserve it.

Im really happy to hear this. Their shills were straight up lying about shit right in front of the team in TG and they let it happen like it was all true. Then day by day we find out it was all a lie or conveniently omitted information that contradicted their claims.

I tried to warn people when this project hit the market earlier in the year

Nobody fucking listened and are surprised they lost everything. It was so god damn obvious this team hadn't a clue what they were doing

Meh, holders will get their money back once the SEC destroys them. That's the new meta.

I can see it now.

>The team would like to announce we are firing our entire staff and trashing our half baked tech so we can focus on our new partnership with the SEC. We are heads down working with them to ensure our community gets the most out of our epic failure. KEK

And the shills

>The teams amazing partnership with the SEC will make the token 10000X because they are sitting on more cash than the MC. Buy DAG now its the safest bet in crypto. Main Court Date is Jan 24th and thats when we moon.

OMG I am drowning in tears right now LOL
>My sides

This might actually, unironically happen.

This is the only way any investor will see a return. SAFT round investors will get paid back, probably not token holders though

These VPN conversations are always insanely weird.

Why are you talking to yourself?

This, it's fucking creepy and it always has been.

So what did they say that was lies? Give me a short rundown, but with documentation, not something you heard or believed to have heard somewhere, sometime, maybe.

The style is something from a serial killer movie. Clinically insane.

I asked you a question within three minutes after your last comment in your nearly two hour monologue, but, as always when asked for any kind of documentation for your claims, you just run away. Pathetic, but that's your style.

100% this. I read every single one of those threads and this guy doesn't understand that his writing style is unmistakable. and its super creepy

FTM bags are getting heavveeey

That he suddenly runs away with all his weird and insane accounts when asked for documentation, while lurking silently for hours, only makes him more psycho. Hope he gets all the help he so desperately needs.

Delusional Dag team member. We've been arguing for 3 months in here and the token price dropped by 99% due to the teams constant failures.
And you are delusional enough to think one person on Jow Forums is causing all the damage. Did you ever think there was some truth to it, or does it have to go below zero before it registers in your brainlet head? Are you this stupid?

Hello psycho, no I am not a DAG team member. So when I asked for any kind of documentation, you, the total psycho, are using price action as sole documentation for your insane claims? Are you retarded?

2 people are clearly at play here
> "walto" - delusional as fuck and spammed daytrading BS, english is as good as of a pajeet's. You'd immediately spot him because he'll accuse you of being a DAG team member if you don't agree with him.
> "James" Mathews / Dean / Alexander - lost a lot of money when he bought $DAG at the top and appears to be a paid shill of Fantom. This dude likes to scare people with his SEC narrative. Twitter: twitter.com/JamesDean190001

If you're holding Fantom FTM, I'd be worried as fuck now. Incoming 3B token dump in a few months and these Koreans actually held an ICO. Their tokens are considered as "securities" with no actual utility (cnbc.com/2018/06/06/sec-chairman-clayton-says-agency-wont-change-definition-of-a-security.html)

You faggots are losing your minds and I'm laughing my ass off right now. You are down 99% due to mismanagement and still defending the team? You can only be team members, nobody defends these lying bastards anymore.

Lmao this is me you idiot, i sold at 230 sats you clown, I dont give a fuk what happens to this shit coin. "James Mathews"

And i dont hold any fantom you monkey, I will only hold POW coins with no ico in the future, XMR, RVN, ZEN etc.....

> Assuming I hold DAG
> Assuming I'm defending the team
> Laughing his ass off
> Turned his "India" VPN ON

Like the "daytrading spammer "as you are, I'm on a mission now to fucking expose Fantom FTM. Just wait bitch, just wait

I asked for documentation, idiot. I see you are lying your ass of regarding my investment as well. Are you mental? What a sad and pathetic life you have. If you have nothing of substance then don't bother to spam the board and waste our time, psycho. Time for you to have another conversation with yourself again, laughing and praising your own intellect in a heated conversation with yourself. Seek help, psycho

I am james mathews from the telegram chat, Fantom is another chinese gook scam coin, would not put 1 cent into that or another cent in to constellation. Sell what you have left of constellatoin and put it into something else. There is somnething called oportunity cost you dumb asses.

>twitter.com/JamesDean190001

Awsome detecitve work btw how you find my twitter? Curious about that

1 more percent to go faggot. You will be standing there with a full loss of investment being too brainlet to understand why you're poor. Worst part is you also wasted your time defending someone fucking your ass.
You can't deny that. I'm 99% right at the moment. Let that sink in.

Your unsubstantiated rambling with yourself is insane and your speculation about my investments is that of a stupid child. Seek help.

What I don't get is anons dedication to fudding DAG - it makes no sense. we have all gotten rekt on some coin/token before but no-one really cries about it like this fucktard. I'm assuming they have lost so much money and don't know how to deal with it

My guess is he is a unemployed sociopath or secretively accumulating. Maybe both.

Obviously he is getting paid to spam this retarded fud.

"James" Mathews / Dean / Alexander could be paying this pajeet to spam /biz or could be his mate that lost 500K, don't know for sure, but it's highly likely they're connected.

twitter.com/JamesDean190001/status/1064078529170567168

I dunno, I’ve been buying DAG because of the tech and the deep fucking discount, and this fud is just helping me fill my pockets so I don’t mind. DAG is living rent free in this guy’s head

Pretty interesting, also quite tragic that they could have been some of the richest people on the planet if they would have ignored the ICO, bought the bottom and then waited 10 years.

Same here. However, I am done accumulating.

SEC is gonna rape this coin.

I just reported them.

>I just reported them.
For what?
Show us your documentation and proof that you reported them. If not, you are just rolling around in clown land.

Of course, running away again with your tale between your legs. As always. How pathetic and predictable.

I don’t give a shut about this coin I wa shut throws so wrote in the telegram one day. You won’t see me in the telegram post again or on Twitter bc I don’t give a fuk. As I said in the telegram I hope the people that lost money on this make it back.

James dean here agin lol. I was also super pizsed when that retard was fuding the coin non stop. But I sold it all ages ago when the team wouldn’t talk about the ceo shit. Anyway enough from me, any future fud you will know it wasn’t from me. My friends who lost the $500k is not even my friend he stole money off me and has gone missing and still he all the day in his eth account

Whatever you wanna believe user. I lost money on this shit. Now SEC will rape them. Karma.

You messed up your VPN again. Do you have any idea how stupid and childish you sound when you NEVER can produce any hint of evidence for your rabid and psycho claims. You don't even have the slightest attempt to provide documentation.

Kek

I will report them also

Where can I do this?

You are totally insane and your VPN fraud is messing up your head. The fake ID you are using now is supposed to have been reported DAG to the SEC, remember?

>I just reported them.

And now you the psycho idiot are rambling about how you are going to report them in the future, if you just know how to do it;

>Kek
>I will report them also
>Where can I do this?

All your comments are bullsh!t. Your accusations against the DAG team is outlandish and that of a moronic child. Completely unsubstantiated and every time people ask for proof, you just run away. You and all your fake and creepy VPN ids. Pathetic.

Once again the faggot who can't greentext reveals himself. Try to lurk moar before making yourself look like a newfagging cuck.
Nice try, Rajit. Kill yourself.

There are only 2 developers working on the code base?

Attached: dna.png (1083x1312, 2.44M)

The whales, advisors, and all major bag holders already dumped this shitcoin for all the reasons I've stated over the months. This project has so many holes it's like Swiss cheese. Somehow you think those red flags are a buy signal.
The smart money is out, that is a fact. It's down 99% user which means 99% of the investors walked away. Why are you still holding?
I can answer that for you, because you were that 1% of idiots that exist in all projects that lose everything. The delusional fucks that hang on to the very end with your bingo card praying for a miracle talking about being comfy 10 years from now. The team has enough money to last a year at most. How fucking stupid can you be? Really explain how this is possible?

how many devs?

Attached: tin.jpg (1280x1916, 433K)

2 devs as far as I know. I think the team only has 10 people total

>It's down 99% user which means 99% of the investors walked away.
Eh, no. Your math level is that of an imbecile. The market is very nervous, extremely low volume for DAG and most investors don't understand that you can be as sociopathic as you too lie shamelessly for months, every single day. DAG is clearly not a rank number 723 on coinmarketcap. This is the coin with the clearest potential and lowest risk adjusted for potential gains. Best buy of them all. Smart money knows that, weak and fragile money lose again. Not analytical enough, as your borderline retarded math skills proved so well.

Nano has de facto only one dev.

>muh smart money out
You are definitely OP. Your samefagging is so fucking obvious. You don't know how to LARP OR greentext. I will not be entertaining you retards arguing on either side of this. Sage

Here is a great question for you brainlet. The team raise $33M when ETH was at 1k. They owe $8.5M in taxes.
The biggest question you should be asking the team is what was the average sell rate of the ETH they held. They had to dump $33M ETH in a bear market. It would be fair to guess that they didnt sell all their ETH or even close and still hold quite a bit. But lets live in your pretend world and say they sold it all over the last 6 months. They likely sold at an average of $400 per ETH leaving them with $13.2M
Subtract the $8.5M in taxes and now you have $4.7M
Subtract $2M for salaries in 2018 and another $2M for all the other expenses. You have shit left. Do the math motherfucker.

You would be absolutely delusional to think they sold $33M of ETH at the top, its not even possible.

Can't argue with this. Has anyone asked the team about this in TG or Discord? Seems like a valid point if the math is right

seems they only have rayan and tyler coding how would that cost 2M a year salaries?

Did you just take those numbers out off your ass with vile speculations, just like the rest of your insane claims? If not, where is your documentation? Why do always run away from documentation all the time and must retort to having fake conversations with yourself, every single day? The delusional one is clearly you, psycho.

We are making assumptions based on available information. We know what they raise, we know the price of ETH when they raise, we know the taxes they owe on $33M and we know there was a massive bear market that at best averaged out at $400 or less.
How are you this fucking stupid you brainlet bitch.

Who are "we"?
With "assumptions" you mean vile speculations of a dude talking to himself daily with fake VPN IDs, praying himself, laughing at his own jokes, on his daily hysterical threads, yet presenting his hysteria and vile speculations as documented facts. You are delusional. Your "assumptions" are that of an imbecile and a child.

Not invested in DAG but I am sick of seeing these threads.

Post some proof or fuck off faggot jfc.

This guy may or may not be a psycho talking to himself but you are 100% a DAG team member lol

You are OP, psycho, and no, I am not a DAG team member. Just look at my English (third language) you idiot. When are you ready to present your evidence, or will you just run off again?

>ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD THINKS DAG IS A SHITCOIN, YOU'RE ALL ACTUALLY JUST ONE PERSON HEHEHEHEH
Remind me who is the schizophrenic one again?

Protip: your writing in defense of DAG is too formal and only someone who feels personally impugned (ie, DAG team member) by these attacks would define them as "vile speculations" (fucking lol).

No shit this is a DAG team member and he samefags all day long and its obvious. He hates any reasonable question like their current financial status or the other FUD surrounding the project. He demands documented proof to answer any question no matter how obvious the answer. This motherfucker is losing his mind and his job at the same time. I guess its understandable to go all schizophrenic when your world is falling apart.

DAG is done, everyone knows it but him because he works there and cant let go.

>Remind me who is the schizophrenic one again?
You have already been exposed as a vile psycho messing up your VPN IDs multiple times just in this thread.
>your writing in defense of DAG is too formal
I am educated.
>only someone who feels personally impugned (ie, DAG team member) by these attacks would define them as "vile speculations"
I am invested in DAG and wanted to know whether or not you had something substantial or you were just a vile psycho and sociopathic liar. You clearly are the latter, as you demonstrated so well here in this thread.

Your insane VPN masturbation will not help you, quite the contrary. You sound completely psycho, a guy no one will take seriously. Don't forget to praise yourself again.

Here is some evidence. The team wont talk about their financial health under any circumstances. The team refuses to refute the Day Trading allegations.
You are the same fucking faggot that claimed their CEO was sick or in a car accident when he disappeared for 3 months and I was fucking right about it the entire time. And just like before you demanded evidence, and then when they rolled out their bullshit story you shut your fucking mouth.
You are a lying sack of shit Constellation employee and your motherfucking company is right where it deserves to be, in the toilet.

>DAG is done, everyone knows it but him because he works there and cant let go
Yeah, "everybody" knows it, yet you can't document a single thing of your vile claims and have to run away with your tale between your legs every single time. That and your insane conversations and mutual support with yourself and your multiple VPN identities. Sick psycho. Seek help.

Forgot to turn your VPN on Faggot. You know how we know you are a DAG employee? Because your the only fucking idiot still defending this piece of trash.
You know you faggots are out of money. The math doesnt add up. And none of you fuckers will admit it because that will be the end of your shitty existence which is .0001 pennies away from happening anyway. Its over faggot, sorry you werent smart enough to create something of value.

But I am right, the investment community agrees with me. People make claims based on the very little circumstantial evidence the so called transparent team lets out.
The team cant answer, investors see the writing on the wall and dump all over your brainlet face. And there is you lying to yourself coming to 4chins with your VPN pretending there are more than one faggot who defends this shitcoin.

>The team refuses to refute the Day Trading allegations
Again you are lying, you were shown screenshots denying your claims yesterday. I didn't bother to save the screenshots, but everyone in the thread saw them. Your rambling on that I am some other guy is just more of your insanity. I accumulated and was happy for your bullsh!t making me buy more, cheaper. I am now done accumulating and I am calling out your insane bullshit.

You are now even more insane than before, with your vile psychological projection.Again, present your evidence if you have anything at all, or fuck off from biz forever.

Show me a fucking screenshot where any fucking team member specifically says NO the day trading allegations are false. Show us all you lying faggot

As far as I know no team member had made a statement directed at day trading allegations. The only statement I've seen is the team saying their lawyer told them they can't talk about it

Here, you lying piece of sh!t. You were given it yesterday, but as always you don't care and just continue to spew accusations you KNOW are lies. You are a pathological liar. Enjoy a@@hole:
See thread

Attached: Brendan1.png (656x325, 50K)

LOL you complete fucking faggot. Do you see Bendan refusting the day trading allegations? FUCK NO
You see him making a blanked statement that FUD about him isnt true while not explaining what FUD that is. There have been a million rumors about the guy including rumors the team themselves put out to deflect away from Day Trading.
This says fucking nothing. They were asked 100 times DID YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DAY TRADE INVESTOR FUNDS YES OR NO. They wouldnt answer and never will.

You my friend are a dishonest peice of shit if you think a guy saying rumors about me arent true while refusing to say what rumor he was talking about.

You sir are a lying dishonest piece of shit

This is not evidence to prove anything user sorry. He also said he never owned a Bitmex account which you can see is a lie just by spending 30 seconds on his Twitter account which is filled with TA

I was in TG when he posted this and found it suspicious he wouldn't outright say the trading allegations we're false. What the hell does he have to hide? Why can't they just make a fucking statement and put this FUD to rest once and for all

Because making a direct statement claiming they didnt day trade funds would land them in jail if it were true. Why do you think for the last 3 months nobody can get a team member to make an official statement even when the price continued to plummet because of it?
This is why all the whales dumped. They had no choice, the writing was on the wall. He did it, they likely lost millions of dollars and running on empty.
And the reaction by the team to the allegations was hysterical. Banning anyone who asks including their own investors. Scrubbing the TG each time to pretend it didnt happen.

I have offered 25 ETH to anyone that can get the team to make an official statement and I know for a fact I will never have to pay it out because they will never make that statement in public, not a chance.

The day the allegations surfaced the price dropped 20% and the whole TG was filled with people asking if it was true. I was surprised they didn't make a statement and still do this day pretend it never happened.

Whales dumping on everybody didn't help either. My investment is so fucked right now and I wish they would just come out and kill this story. It would give a big price boost and might get some of those whales back

Never going to happen bro, because jail. Besides if your investment base is now just a bunch of dumb shills willing to go to zero there really isnt a point to risk jail time.

Not a whale but hold a decent amount so my 2 cents

The Jow Forums community is the only place DAG is discussed outside of telegram. Regardless of any other reason they should at least do us the courtesy of making an official statement so we don't have to be bombarded with this shit daily for fuck sake

>Do you see Bendan refusting the day trading allegations? FUCK NO
Are you mentally challenged? He answered regarding TRADING of INVESTORS FUND, his answer is that ANY of the FUD and ALL of the rumours are not true. How much clearer can you get, pathological liar? I also asked you to substantiate your insane claims, you could not. What company will give official rebuttals to insane, unsubstantiated accusations from morons on the street? You are also the same guy with pedo accusations and doing hard drugs. Even you realized that was too much and in your sick head you made the banal and clinically insane accusations that the DAG team (!) were behind your own rumours, just to make you look band and a complete psycho. Ha, ha, what a moron. Too bad you gave all the evidence we need here in this thread.

>I have offered 25 ETH to anyone that can get the team to make an official statement and I know for a fact I will never have to pay it out because they will never make that statement in public, not a chance
You were given to opportunity to come to their Telegram and present all your insane accusations, this admitted by you. Of course, as the insane coward you are, you refused and demanded that they should answer you here on biz, knowing perfectly well that price sensitive information must go through official channels, like their Telegram, and not on some blog somehwere on the internet. You also demanded that all of your hundreds of insane banned accounts should be reinstated. You are nuts, a true psycho, clinically insane and a sack of shit. Add pathological liar as well. Present your evidence or fuck off forever from biz, douchebag.

>Never going to happen bro, because jail
You have been yapping about jail for weeks. What evidence do you have? Zero, right? Just more stuff taken right out off your ass and presented as fact.

That is not a direct statement and is exactly what his lawyer told him to say. In a court of law this would not be considered a statement of fact and he cannot be held accountable for saying "None of the rumors or FUD about me is true". That is why he didnt come out and say NO I have never traded investor funds.
He also said he has never owned a Bitmex account, which is an obvious lie. Do you honestly believe he has never owned a Bitmex account. His entire Twitter is fucking TA you idiot.

And the team tells us he handed over hundreds of millions of DAG tokens and walked away from his own fucking company for no reason at all other than to do something else. No compensation, nothing, just walks away. Does that not look suspicious to you? The team said lawyers wouldnt let them talk about it for months and this is their fucking answer.

You see the thing is, he was trading investor funds along with other team members. And they are out of fucking money and everyone knows it.

Why has this price dropped 99% faggot. Explain that? If this tech and team are so promising please explain to us why it was sold off by every major investor? Only scams are down this far, why is DAG?

Do the math you fucking inbred faggot.

Kek very disgruntled Constellation employee showed up
Wow

>Kek very disgruntled Constellation employee showed up
Show me logically how you reached the conclusion that I am on the DAG team "investor". I am not.

When a token price dumps this hard on 4channel rumours it's obvious this project is weak af

>That is not a direct statement and is exactly what his lawyer told him to say. In a court of law this would not be considered a statement of fact and he cannot be held accountable for saying "None of the rumors or FUD about me is true".
More insane bullshit form you, completely unsubstantiated. You whined and bitched that no one from the team denied the rumours, ever. You of course lied through your teeth again, as not only was that accusation false, you also were given this information as late as yesterday, proven once and for all what kind of pathological liar you are.

>If this tech and team are so promising please explain to us why it was sold off by every major investor?
All, really psycho? Many investors got a tax shock as trading between cryptos created a tax event, and not only going out off crypto into fiat, thus many had to dump their cryptos to pay for taxes. Smart money didn't bother to debunk your crazy and unsubstantiated mental garbage, as they could buy more for less and silently accumulate. You of course are too stupid to understand this. Seek help psycho and stop using your fake VNP IDs.

This faggot asking everyone to show proof. Heres some proof, the company folded right before your eyes and you are the only faggot still defending them.
Go ahead give us all an explanation why the project took a 99% price drop? You cant say bear market because only scams dropped that much.
If you cant find your bagholder bingo card I will supply one for you

Theres my bingo. Must be whales accumulating. Have fun at zero bitch, you are almost there. On that day you will look back and see how delusional you are. Thinking its a perfect time to buy when a token drops 99%. LOL fucking brainlet

They will go to jail, you scream homo. And when asked for evidence or at least try to substantiate your insane rambling, your only has price action. Are you retarded? And why do you spam the same mentally insane garbage and pathological lies day out and day in?

>token drops 99%.
You can't even do basic math. Show me how DAG dropped 99%, you idiot.

Did they raise over the hardcap. YES
Did they day trade investor funds YES

SEC time faggot

Were they stupid enough to hold their ETH through the bear market.. Yep

They have 1 for certain solid SEC violation by raising past $33M and the day trading will come out eventually. Why the fuck did they raise over the $33M if they sold their ETH. Because they didnt, they held it and still hold alot of it.

Between lack of capital and SEC violations they are going to zero. Everyone knows it and dumped. But not you, you are a bingo master born to lose.

Being this fucking stupid. You need proof again? Open and fucking chart you retarded faggot.
I swear to God I feel like you are here learning about DAGs failures for the first time. Are you fucking blind or stupid? Are you trying to waste my time finding screenshots and links to prove common knowledge?

Wasting your time trying to convince a DAG employee his company is dead lol. How does that work? He already knows