EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK IN HERE. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING. GET THE FUCK ON THE ARK OR BE SWEPT AWAY IN THE FLOOD

EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK IN HERE. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING. GET THE FUCK ON THE ARK OR BE SWEPT AWAY IN THE FLOOD.

Attached: 1505136994341.jpg (1000x483, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.ark.io/wallets/AYft2t1h4bhpHbdu85SPe1QvpFUWX65fM2
youtube.com/watch?v=YTYkUvaEsio
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dibs

Attached: 1521000545092.png (960x539, 399K)

quick rundown?

what flood user

Didnt the delegates dump awhile back, they probably bought back in getting even more coins.

ARKIES UNITE. WEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEE BAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK, and TAKING OVER THIS BOARD

V2 WALLET SOON

Attached: 1541350328953.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Holding some ARK from that guy who was giving away some yesterday. Comfy.

Attached: 1540430421982.jpg (843x875, 35K)

the flood to slay all dragons

Attached: 1513230046952.png (960x539, 353K)

Lol, you mean the one giving away 1.337 Ark? Have fun holding like a dollar worth of ark

don't you feel it? the entire market is quaking. the people are screaming in the streets, the rain just won't stop. the end times are near. ark has been building a platform that will survive this unprecedented deluge.

get the FUCK on the Ark already. once the water is up to your waist, the drawbridges are closing. if you're lucky, you'll get thrown a lifeboat.

Attached: 1513526855621.png (1024x576, 408K)

explorer.ark.io/wallets/AYft2t1h4bhpHbdu85SPe1QvpFUWX65fM2
Yeah me too; I made a friend who gave me 5 arc for a vote, but he's saying I need to have at least 30. Not gonna be able to get any Arc this month unfortunately

You mean $300
Fukken amateurs flocking to MY coin dont know shit about anything swear on mi mam that this Fukken gobber is gonna get tret propper good

Attached: 1505435003772.jpg (707x527, 182K)

Attached: ark_ilovetoboard.jpg (1162x850, 324K)

Yeah he should have given more free stuff, fucking cuck!

There is literally NO excuse not to buy Ark.

Attached: noarkies.png (1024x768, 761K)

fuuuuck remember last time btc dumped and this 10x

You're implying I didn't buy more due to his generosity.

The year is 2020 -You wake up to the feel of your alarm clock -It's a 10/10 red head female giving you a blow job at 8AM just as ordered -You push her aside and stumble out of bed -You see 20 bare asses in 2 rows of 10 lined up -With your already hard penis you stroll in between the two rows deciding which one you're going to bless -You're feeling like asian this morning, you mount a 10/10 asian and begin to pump your seed -Now that you got your morning load out of the way you decide it's time to get on with your day -You walk down the golden staircase cressing the lavender hand rail -At the bottom you're greeted by your butler who tells you whats on the agenda for today -You ignore him and walk over to the table where you find a just made grilled banana pear pancake -You eat half of it and give the rest to your dog and turn on the tv -The news reports that the counsel of 51 has deemed the colonization of mars a success -You knew it was going to work out all along. -You think back to the greatest economic collapse in history that destroyed every nation -The world had to adopt a new system -There's now 51 people in charge that are voted in directly by the people -The 51 are the most powerful people in the world -One of the most famous of them, Uncle Chang -The biz_classic delegate -Uncle Chang has become known as a man of the people after giving so much back to the community -His Ark faucet is the main means of income for many -His free transactions saved billions for everyone -He even constructed a moon paradise for all his voters from the time before the crash -You think how lucky you are, if you didn't buy that 20 Ark back in 2018, you'd be nothing

I may very well be deulded, but Im still hodling tight. Ark V2 looks great so far. And that fact that almost all languages are supported makes it all the better. It's going to be like the worlds biggest sandbox, sooner or later somone is going to build a castle

Reminder that you were LITERALLY fucking warned.

Attached: gensis.png (873x585, 976K)

there's a lot of nice smelling people in this thread

Attached: 1532380871439.png (593x635, 260K)

So good to know with absolute certainty how justed all these brainlet ark shills are.
YOU DESERVE THIS

False prophet. You will be swept under the waves first.

A proohet is someone who forsees the future. You have already been justed. It's over.

This is only the beginning. Buy in now

His Will be done

>Then the flood came upon the earth for forty days, and the water increased and lifted up the ark, so that it rose above the earth. Genesis 7:17

GAINZ

Attached: yerda.gif (280x209, 998K)

Enjoy drowning in the sea of red.

Attached: 142412312312.jpg (200x252, 7K)

Don't buy that shitcoin, buy IPSX if you actually want to earn money.

Attached: 1527277451903.jpg (1063x1407, 142K)

why are you shilling this shit everyday, want to sell us your staking rewards?

nah

>IPSX

lol romanian shitcoin scam

DYOR

Or just stay poor, I don't really give a shit.

Attached: u.png (183x275, 4K)

>"I don't really give a shit."
>shills a scamcoin because he's a desperate bagholder

Give me literally just ONE reason why it's a scamcoin. They have a working product, they are developing their platform, they are delivering on all their promises. You are either fudding because you need more time to accumulate, or you're just a retard.

The fact that people are shilling altcoins still means we have a ways down to go. Not even pajeet would shill a coin at the bottom, the most opportune time to buy.

FUCK OFF. This is an ARK thread. Someone post some ARK memes.

how about get the fuck out of our thread because no one cares about your romanian gypsy shitcoin

trust me no one wants to accumulate that shit, it has almost no volume anyway

Attached: 1511543473987.png (694x596, 367K)

Ark is like link, some faggots think it'll make them rich and can't stop posting about it, being completely emotionally invested.

kill yourselves unironically and get the fuck off my board

Wasn't this like a top ten at some point? Whew

thanks for the bump, keep it going

>out of the top 100
kek

Please don't remind me

number 80 and rising, keep your FUD off of ARK

Yikes

Attached: oof.png (942x609, 58K)

lots of coins have gone 200x from worse

you gonna give up your ticket?

Top 20
17# highest position
Amateur paid fud

Attached: 1505474316292.jpg (963x620, 108K)

>hfw he opens his blockfolio and he doesn't hold any ARK

Attached: 1515907251745.jpg (290x250, 15K)

Show me a coin that has dropped 25x then went 5000x (a 200x from ATH).

based chuck norris gif poster

youtube.com/watch?v=YTYkUvaEsio

BUMP ON THAT FUNK

Attached: index.jpg (242x209, 11K)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/

i can't show you a 5000x but this is still way more than 200x from the mean

Yeah, but this was happening in a bullish market.

romanian here
can confirm
Not touching romanian shit with a 10ft pole. Was about to buy COSS and then saw romanians on the team. nope.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they are scams; they are probably not, but I do know the shitheads in my country. They have a tendency to overpromise and underdeliver, especially when it comes to software.