Remember why you're here, user

Remember why you're here, user

Attached: 1538016547823.png (370x164, 29K)

i thought we were trying to make asian women

I love money and qt Asian waifus

don't forget the braapers

Attached: biz meetup.jpg (1024x683, 161K)

Asians are stupid. Sub humans. And dont even point out their IQ statistics because thats a jewish lie to hide the real IQ of europeans.

asian women are super boring dude

Here we go

yikes

I fell for an Asian girl last year. Sweet, charming, seductive. She turned out to be a legit Psychopath (see: covert malignant narcissist) who tried to destroy all my relationships, my work, and my psyche because that's what just they do. Most manipulative piece of shit I've ever met. Pure fucking evil.

Like the old wise men used to say: Make money, fuck bitches.

Attached: 1542184688102.png (749x821, 888K)

>The asian women are more feminine/better wives meme

All women are whores, that includes asian women

As much shit as this seems like, the average IQ of China really is a lie. Their very best are still successful and their top 25% have a higher population than all whites of the USA, so they can project success, but the bottom 50% are third world bad.

I'm going to lose my virginity in the Philippines, planning on going to lots of gogo bars.

Attached: 1496970518469.jpg (1000x1499, 428K)

found the Jow Forumstard

Attached: 1530118338959.webm (608x1080, 2.9M)

So your planning on getting STDs you say?

What did she do for you to realize she was psycho?

There is a mile long list of lies, gaslighting, triangulation, gossip, and post-discard cruelty (and even then, hoovering) but I would have to say my personal favorite was the time she straight up begged me to throw a party for her and invite all of our mutual friends only for her to not even show up for the damn thing but instead go to a different party with a different set of friends.

Cluster B personality disorders... do yourself a huge favor and read up on them. I wouldn't wish this shit on anybody.

Attached: intheend.jpg (480x376, 18K)

At last someone who has similar fucking observations. I've had 2 asian waifu exes, both turned out slightly bonkers under the surface. They could just hide it extremely well.

I had one friend who married a Japanese chick and he's living in Japan. Cute girl turned into a total bitch after marriage, tantrums thrown all over the place. According to him, most women he met there have the maturity of a 18 y.o. when it comes to interpersonal conflicts and solving them.

makes sense to me

Attached: 1525097617813.jpg (211x239, 4K)

I have asian waifu and she has some mental issues but nothing like what you described